I have a hobby that has turned into something bigger and faster than I ever thought. I am a computer consultant by nature and taking the plunge of being selfemployed is a hard thing to do when you have a great job currently but I am ready to do this.
I buy and sell Acura NSX's, I started 3.5 years ago by buying a fire damaged NSX for 25K, it needed a new engine and a paint job, finished the project and sold it for 45K profit was about 15K. I thought to myself that is a nice little chunk of cash this could be a small niche market that could pay off, next purchase was another NSX got it for 19K sold it for 48, this is getting better I thought. then another for 18K sold it for 38, got another for 25 sold it for 42.
sounds great... I know, I then built up my reputation for these rebuilds, started having people send me their NSX's from out of state for rebuilds, I snap pics as I build the cars so the customer feels as if they are there with me building the car.
I max out my credit cards for parts then when the car sells I pay the card off.
This revolving spend/and pay off cards path I use looks bad to creditors while tring to get a loan, they said you need to be an LLC. you need a Business bank account etc.
I now am an LLC. I now have a Chase Business Account, and you need to have been in business for more than 2 years they say. I have been but it was a hobby for 3.5 years. It wasn't registered till December of last year. So I need a way to stop my revolving credit and use the business account for purchases etc. Maxing my cards out then paying them off in a week or two just is no way to run a business. What should I do? any thoughts guys. I am 39 years old married and 3 kids to feed I want to give them what they deserve.

I guess I am looking for advice or someone willing to take a chance with me.
and yes I actually own a few NSX's that I will never sell as they are my babies