G&G Consolidation
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

G&G Consolidation

Anyone here have experience with G&G (consolidation company) backdooring??

Not sure about backdooring but I sent them two deals never herd anything back and wont be sending another file.

Senior Member Reputation points: 1383
    1301 NJ-36, Bldg#2, Ste#5, Hazlet, Nj, 07730

No But everyone that funds big or a lot has clauses for exclusivity in their Iso's and can remarket within 30 days or less. be care ful and when they do that try Hopping the File. Ed @ HFH does aggressive hops if someone steals from you and many funders have 20+ names /DBA's most of us are contractors and each employee can backdoor with out it being that company technically and many CRM's have leaks as well as the lead generating call centers with the live transfers. Lock down your customer and get Fees signed and warn them that the lender may reach out directly from another company and not need anything from you because you did all the work and told them want you needed to close.
    Good Funding! I know your upset but f*** them and is it worth it to out them when you don't know who they are with?
    Smaller or newer guys need less Enemies and more Allies to Fund more and better and Co-broker with reputable companies to learn how to fund more and better.

Senior Member Reputation points: 35668

Quote Originally Posted by GoldStandard View Post
    No But everyone that funds big or a lot has clauses for exclusivity in their Iso's and can remarket within 30 days or less. be care ful and when they do that try Hopping the File. Ed @ HFH does aggressive hops if someone steals from you and many funders have 20+ names /DBA's most of us are contractors and each employee can backdoor with out it being that company technically and many CRM's have leaks as well as the lead generating call centers with the live transfers. Lock down your customer and get Fees signed and warn them that the lender may reach out directly from another company and not need anything from you because you did all the work and told them want you needed to close.
    Good Funding! I know your upset but f*** them and is it worth it to out them when you don't know who they are with?
    Smaller or newer guys need less Enemies and more Allies to Fund more and better and Co-broker with reputable companies to learn how to fund more and better.
    Hey i was checking you out. You used to work for prosperum (iso shop, used to act as a funder, had a reputation of being similar to the empire funding and 24 capitals of this space) correct? Is your new shop ran by prosperum guys? I am just curious.

Senior Member Reputation points: 35668

Quote Originally Posted by Ingot Capital View Post
    Not sure about backdooring but I sent them two deals never herd anything back and wont be sending another file.
    Ive sent a few, all declined. Same files were approved by silverline funding. One large file got a 250 payment approval from silverline and qfs. I don't understand this companies box for reverses.