GMAIL UPDATE - New PDF Downloads - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 84416

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Sorry, but I'm not buying it. Your suggesting that my Google account or my namecheap account is less secure than my private server stored somewhere. My namecheap account is actually a private server, I pay for the upgrade, for my penny reasons, and Google email is less hackable than most thanks to the new passkey and 2fa. Safe? No computer is safe. Unless it's 15 stories underground and not plugged in.

Zero privacy protection? What, Google is going to read my emails and scan them for social security numbers? What do they have to gain by that? Do they know it's there? Then I need to delete my esign as well. Yes, I use sign now, other than using DocuSign, which is now part of dropbox. Clearly I'm speaking to the wall here, there's nothing I can do to convince you that what you sell has little to no value.

What "risk"? That it will be hacked? That it will be stolen? That I'm going to be arrested for saving the information that was given to me and will be deleted it the client asks? (Yeah, I trust Google "delete forever" actually gets deleted more than I do my private server that I don't have.)

Yes, Google scans and reads your emails - "Delete Forever" is not how it appears according to Google - why in the world do they keep building super data centers, if data is actually being deleted.

BTW - for some reason United Internet of which I'm a reseller of - is staying in business.

United Internet AG now has around 10,000 employees at more than 30 locations worldwide and posted sales of around EUR 5.6 billion in fiscal year 2021.

We sell a lot of useless stuff -
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 39065

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    Yes, Google scans and reads your emails - "Delete Forever" is not how it appears according to Google - why in the world do they keep building super data centers, if data is actually being deleted.

BTW - for some reason United Internet of which I'm a reseller of - is staying in business.

United Internet AG now has around 10,000 employees at more than 30 locations worldwide and posted sales of around EUR 5.6 billion in fiscal year 2021.

We sell a lot of useless stuff -
    Micah speaking to dave is pointless. At this point im convinced he is a bot.

Senior Member Reputation points: 84416

When reading this double speak - keep in mind you are thinking you are actually deleting your data.

HOW GOOGLE ANONYMIZES DATA

https://policies.google.com/technologies/anonymization
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 226631

Quote Originally Posted by Zonefund View Post
    Micah speaking to dave is pointless. At this point im convinced he is a bot.
    Well, definitely don't confuse Dave for AI. That would imply that he has the I part.