GMAIL UPDATE - New PDF Downloads
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 12684

GMAIL UPDATE - New PDF Downloads

Im sure you all have seen and have become very frutrasted with gmails new update now that the downloads are up top and no longer on the bottom.

To fix this go to:

chrome://flags/

Search: Download bubble (NOT V2) and click disable.

Press relaunce and your gmail will go back to regular downloads.

Your welcome

Happy Funding!

nice thank you!

not all hero's wear capes!

Thank You!
    Uptown Iso Department

Senior Member Reputation points: 19896

Quote Originally Posted by FunYouMan View Post
    Im sure you all have seen and have become very frutrasted with gmails new update now that the downloads are up top and no longer on the bottom.

To fix this go to:

Your welcome

Happy Funding!

Good catch!

www.UccRadar.com - Large sales volume merchants filling out your application.

To fix this go to:

Your welcome

Happy Funding!
    Much Appreciated.. Was driving my CEO crazy !!

Member Reputation points: 179 fundfialex's Avatar

Clutch, shared with the whole team. Thank you !
    FUNDFI
    Alex Davis
    Director of ISO relations.
    Alex@fundfimerchantfunding.com

www.fundfimerchantfunding.com/
    https://www.linkedin.com/company/fundfi-merchant-funding/
    Office Number : (929) 277-0182

Senior Member Reputation points: 84416

Better Solution - Utilize a Professional Domain Name Email Account - Everyone has their own domains.

To maintain a clients privacy, no one should use Gmail or for that matter any free email service.

"Although Google stopped scanning email content to tailor ads in 2017, last year the company started showing shopping ads in Gmail. And it still scans emails to facilitate so-called smart features such as the ability to add holiday bookings or deliveries straight to your calendar, or to autocomplete suggestions.
    Every way you interact with your Gmail account can be monitored, such as the dates and times you email at, who you are talking to, and topics you choose to email about, says Rowenna Fielding, founder of privacy consultancy Miss IG Geek."
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Super! Thank you Sir!

Senior Member Reputation points: 16767 fundinggrasshopper's Avatar

You da goat! TY

Senior Member Reputation points: 23755

To fix this go to:

Your welcome

Happy Funding!
    Thank you!

Senior Member Reputation points: 23755

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    Better Solution - Utilize a Professional Domain Name Email Account - Everyone has their own domains.

To maintain a clients privacy, no one should use Gmail or for that matter any free email service.

"Although Google stopped scanning email content to tailor ads in 2017, last year the company started showing shopping ads in Gmail. And it still scans emails to facilitate so-called smart features such as the ability to add holiday bookings or deliveries straight to your calendar, or to autocomplete suggestions.
    Every way you interact with your Gmail account can be monitored, such as the dates and times you email at, who you are talking to, and topics you choose to email about, says Rowenna Fielding, founder of privacy consultancy Miss IG Geek."
    Shut up dave

Member Reputation points: 1400

Good fking lord thank you so much, literal hero

Quote Originally Posted by goatFunding View Post
    Shut up dave
    Why - because you are so uneducated to establish a professional email account - You need to hide behind Gmail and Google Voice Phone Number?
    dave@fcbankcard.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 124096 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Why - because you are so uneducated to establish a professional email account - You need to hide behind Gmail and Google Voice Phone Number?
    Dave,

For my side business that is not MCA related, I use Gmail services for everything, that has not hindered my business one bit.

So tell me how that is unprofessional?

How does that make me uneducated?
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Senior Member Reputation points: 124096 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by br-nightmare View Post
    dave,

for my side business that is not mca related, i use gmail services for everything, that has not hindered my business one bit.

So tell me how that is unprofessional?

How does that make me uneducated?
    wait a ****ing minute, don't you hide behind a post office address? Why dont you have an actual physical address to conduct your business???
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Senior Member Reputation points: 226631

Uneducated? Really? If you knew your competitors, you'd know that Gmail has a PAID FOR version.
    And, BTW, this isn't only for Gmail. This is for ALL downloads on Chrome.
    Believe it or not, some people use Chrome for web browsing and are happy with it. It's a step up from Lynx that you're probably still using (based on your website design).

Quote Originally Posted by BR-Nightmare View Post
    wait a ****ing minute, don't you hide behind a post office address? Why dont you have an actual physical address to conduct your business???
    Simple explanation - I work from a home office - which unlike you - you don't disclose your name - company name - phone number etc.
    dave@fcbankcard.com

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Uneducated? Really? If you knew your competitors, you'd know that Gmail has a PAID FOR version.
    And, BTW, this isn't only for Gmail. This is for ALL downloads on Chrome.
    Believe it or not, some people use Chrome for web browsing and are happy with it. It's a step up from Lynx that you're probably still using (based on your website design).
    Yes Gmail has a paid version - still does not provide any privacy to your clients information that is being transported thru their email severs.

Wake up!? Google provides zero privacy protection.

Example - Your Domain is registered via Name Cheap - with NS in Iceland.

Name Cheap offers email accounts - if you are using Google- you are risking the data you collect from potential clients.

https://www.namecheap.com/hosting/email/
    dave@fcbankcard.com

Yes Gmail has a paid version - still does not provide any privacy to your clients information that is being transported thru their email severs.

Wake up!? Google provides zero privacy protection.

Example - Your Domain is registered via Name Cheap - with NS in Iceland.

Name Cheap offers email accounts - if you are using Google- you are risking the data you collect from potential clients.

https://www.namecheap.com/hosting/email/
    Sorry, but I'm not buying it. Your suggesting that my Google account or my namecheap account is less secure than my private server stored somewhere. My namecheap account is actually a private server, I pay for the upgrade, for my penny reasons, and Google email is less hackable than most thanks to the new passkey and 2fa. Safe? No computer is safe. Unless it's 15 stories underground and not plugged in.

Zero privacy protection? What, Google is going to read my emails and scan them for social security numbers? What do they have to gain by that? Do they know it's there? Then I need to delete my esign as well. Yes, I use sign now, other than using DocuSign, which is now part of dropbox. Clearly I'm speaking to the wall here, there's nothing I can do to convince you that what you sell has little to no value.

What "risk"? That it will be hacked? That it will be stolen? That I'm going to be arrested for saving the information that was given to me and will be deleted it the client asks? (Yeah, I trust Google "delete forever" actually gets deleted more than I do my private server that I don't have.)

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

A few things here:

-Free email accounts should not be used for any professional business period.
    -Nobody should be sending any financial information to anyone they DO NOT KNOW.
    -Personal and financial information should be sent through a secured network and stored on a secured network.
    -Never open any documents or click on links sent from someone you don't know or that were sent unexpectedly.
    -Nobody should be using their personal devices to send or receive any financial or personal information.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Quote Originally Posted by Hedley Lamarr View Post
    A few things here:

-Free email accounts should not be used for any professional business period.
    -Nobody should be sending any financial information to anyone they DO NOT KNOW.
    -Personal and financial information should be sent through a secured network and stored on a secured network.
    -Never open any documents or click on links sent from someone you don't know or that were sent unexpectedly.
    -Nobody should be using their personal devices to send or receive any financial or personal information.
    - So why do you have to pay for it if you can get it for free? If it's just a matter of using a different domain name, I get it, I don't use a gmail account in general for these things. But what difference does it make if I'm using Outlook/Gmail or Roundcube or Eudora 7.1?
    - Dave's "solutions" don't solve most of this. For example, you can still use a personal device to access to login to his "secure" servers
    - Define "secure" for us please

- So why do you have to pay for it if you can get it for free? If it's just a matter of using a different domain name, I get it, I don't use a gmail account in general for these things. But what difference does it make if I'm using Outlook/Gmail or Roundcube or Eudora 7.1?
    - Dave's "solutions" don't solve most of this. For example, you can still use a personal device to access to login to his "secure" servers
    Micah,

Your work servers and storage for personal/financial documents should be stored on a secured network by a professional provider and NEVER accessed using personal devices. I work from a home office. I do NOT use personal devises for work. I do not use work devices for anything personal. My work office is on a completely different internet connection/router away from my personal network. I also use a VPN for my work computer in my office and work phone. I use a secured file sharing network for sending files and most times receiving them. Unfortunately, some of my referral sources will send files over email. I would rather they ask for my secured network so they can send the files.

My home office has been pen tested by a professional I have known for years.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    561-850-9346
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 28835

Quote Originally Posted by Hedley Lamarr View Post
    Micah,

Your work servers and storage for personal/financial documents should be stored on a secured network by a professional provider and NEVER accessed using personal devices. I work from a home office. I do NOT use personal devises for work. I do not use work devices for anything personal. My work office is on a completely different internet connection/router away from my personal network. I also use a VPN for my work computer in my office and work phone. I use a secured file sharing network for sending files and most times receiving them. Unfortunately, some of my referral sources will send files over email. I would rather they ask for my secured network so they can send the files.

My home office has been pen tested by a professional I have known for years.
    Your home office has a better infrastructure than probably 99% of companies here hahah.
    Do you have a homelab or is this set up just for work & security?

Quote Originally Posted by mistamca View Post
    Your home office has a better infrastructure than probably 99% of companies here hahah.
    Do you have a homelab or is this set up just for work & security?
    My office is for work only. The person that tested my set up is very close to me and has a cyber crime lab in his home office. He is semi-retired now and very well known in the industry.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    561-850-9346
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 28835

If the product is free, then you are the product.
    There is nothing wrong with Business gmail. If corporations use the google ecosystem, then it is secure BUT they know how to make everything secure.

Secure is relative to what needs to be secure. Securing a network is different than securing a server for example. Securing file transfer is going to be a different configuration. Securing your wifi is another different yet required setup. How are you sharing passwords? These need to be secured in another fashion. The list goes on when talking about venerabilities.

If you look at most corporate data leaks, you will notice that the system was secure but humans make mistakes.

The only secure server is one that you built in a vault, fill in cement, and drop in the Mariana trench aka you can never be 100% secure