Cucumber
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 125088 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by freeprocessing View Post
    I am the last person to give a funder the benefit of the doubt because whatever they are accused of is probably accurate in some aspect. With that being said, I will over here and I am sure there is more to the story. Adam said that the ISO is still submitting deals to them. I personally know him, and I just have to stick up for him here as he is one of the most honest people I know. I can say that confidently without knowing the entire story because that is just they type of person he is. Side note-everybody makes fun of the name but you have to admit, genius marketing because how can you forget a name like that.
    Lets let them have their moment in court and leave it alone for now, no need to add fuel to the fire.

This is like the time "Ryan" was called out and it ended up having some validity.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Senior Member Reputation points: 70961

Quote Originally Posted by BR-Nightmare View Post
    Lets let them have their moment in court and leave it alone for now, no need to add fuel to the fire.

This is like the time "Ryan" was called out and it ended up having some validity.
    Agreed. Again, I don't think it has and that is why I said something even though I generally wouldn't go out on a limb without knowing the details but in this case I felt comfortable knowing the type of person Adam is. With that being said, I will leave the rest to them.