Beware of these scumbags - Page 3
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Have a merchant dealing with the same thing right now received $14K for $29K 30 days. They are still pulling payments. Anything he can do besides block payments? No one will answer calls.

Senior Member Reputation points: 226125

Contact his bank and tell them it's fraud as well. And that they should contact the pulling bank as well.

Senior Member Reputation points: 226125

BTW, they're probably monitoring DF, so do it quickly before they pull the entire amount that they're "due"

Senior Member Reputation points: 1383
    1301 NJ-36, Bldg#2, Ste#5, Hazlet, Nj, 07730

That and the Ny State attorney general's office. There are a bunch of Guys charging large customers for access to a portal where they can get a line and pull the fee and no lines given. It is illegal to guarantee that you give funding and charge a fee before funding and then not Fund. The companies connected to them are funding Default deals and over leveraged and restricted industries like crazy. Watch out for the Brokers hopping from shop to shop to steal your data and poison your guys with the Fee scam bs they will pay for a name & a number. Whistleblowers make 10%+ stop the stealing. It hurts real businesses and families.

Wrong company
    Last edited by TeamFund; 08-27-2023 at 04:45 PM. Reason: error

Banned Reputation points: 6026

Dont have any jakes but we have Adam

Quote Originally Posted by funfunder1 View Post
    Lets get one thing straight
    Im not bluestone ....IM BLUEROCK
    And if you see my name on affidavits its for BLUE ROCK CAPITAL NOT BLUESTONE
    THANKS GOOD DAY
    ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO REACH OUT
    I Saw you in a statement, Funded for $9,000
    and you are taking $1,499/Day!!!
    What Kind of deal you are funding !!!

Quote Originally Posted by FundingGuy View Post
    I Saw you in a statement, Funded for $9,000
    and you are taking $1,499/Day!!!
    What Kind of deal you are funding !!!
    No wonder we get a bad rep. Dog**** deal!

Banned Reputation points: 6026

A deal that all other funders declined ...

Like i always say
    You cant blame funders for funding dog**** deals for dog**** terms

lets add FORWARD ADVANCE to the list here. Reviewing a new deal just now and see 16K go in 08/01 , then magically 27K gets wired back to them 08/03.
    Lifetime Funding
    nicholas@lifetimefundingllc.com
    516-604-0609

Senior Member Reputation points: 35668

Quote Originally Posted by GoldStandard View Post
    That and the Ny State attorney general's office. There are a bunch of Guys charging large customers for access to a portal where they can get a line and pull the fee and no lines given. It is illegal to guarantee that you give funding and charge a fee before funding and then not Fund. The companies connected to them are funding Default deals and over leveraged and restricted industries like crazy. Watch out for the Brokers hopping from shop to shop to steal your data and poison your guys with the Fee scam bs they will pay for a name & a number. Whistleblowers make 10%+ stop the stealing. It hurts real businesses and families.
    Alex, you do the same ****.

A file crossed my desk with a story about the gold "standard".

Member Reputation points: 10

About those Scumbags

Quote Originally Posted by AGuyWhoFunds View Post
    Premier Financial Holdings / Bluestone Capital Group LLC

I have a merchant I've been working with for a little while now. He recently got a contract from Bluestone Capital on a $25,000 payback $37,475 30 payment deal. The merchant was sold by a fake $650,000 24 month interest free, 2.1% APR after the 24 month term period from Premier Financial Holdings. Of course if was a fake LOC scam.

Keep in mind that Bluestone charged 30% fees and took $25,000 the day after he netted $17,500. They still continued to pull there daily payment of $1,249.

If anyone knows them or has a contact for them, please let me know. In the meantime I am trying to help this client get his money back from these blowjobs that ruin our industry.
    I remembered this posting as I have several clients who told me about it post fact over the last few years and now another one. My potential client just sent the contract he got from them and signed on July 25. They promised him 950k. Don't know what they made him take because I'm getting ghosted now. Somehow he thinks all brokers are in bed with them, it's freaking agravating.

Quote Originally Posted by funfunder1 View Post
    Like i said before if you have anything to ask feel free to pm me anytime.
    No one is hiding
    But anyways Got to go fund deals

Peace and love everyone

Much love to u @fundficeo
    Don't **** with Brian. He is a good man. He does things by the book. I signed up with them recently and theyre an excellent funder. You are a savage though Kevin. Many can't take the legal risks you do. You must have the best lawyers in this industry to not be in prison by now. I am sure you moved addresses because I cannot imagine how many isos and merchants must want to find you lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    "The merchant was sold by a fake $650,000 24 month interest free,"

If it sounds to good to true ? Who would believe anyone would provide $650K @ zero interest rate when Prime is 8% + ?
    for real. merchant is an idiot. broker is an even bigger one. pikers

Quote Originally Posted by ZREK View Post
    I remembered this posting as I have several clients who told me about it post fact over the last few years and now another one. My potential client just sent the contract he got from them and signed on July 25. They promised him 950k. Don't know what they made him take because I'm getting ghosted now. Somehow he thinks all brokers are in bed with them, it's freaking agravating.
    A lot of companies out of CT doing the same as well.

fake contracts with 750k with long terms and 30% fees