ERC Advance Under $75k
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

ERC Advance Under $75k

Does anyone advance ERC's that are under $75k?

Senior Member Reputation points: 72398 Olderguy's Avatar

Check with these guys...don't know if it's below their minimum.

support@financeerc.com

Finance ERC LLC, 170 NE 2nd Street, Suite 74, Boca Raton, FL 33429, US
    Steve Benjamin
    Professional Business Loans

522 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com
    https://probizloans.net/
    Broker, Underwriter, general business loan expert

@ 24 hour funding working capital loans
    @ Term loans from 3 years to 10 years at 9.5% and up
    @ Equipment financing up to 7 years
    @ Property loans - Hard Money and traditional - Primary, Investment, commercial, land, fix and flip, construction.
    @ SBA loans - 7A and 504.
    @ Private money equity and debt for major investments
    @ Personal Loans up to gross income from personal tax return.

Senior Member Reputation points: 338265

Quote Originally Posted by Olderguy View Post
    Check with these guys...don't know if it's below their minimum.

support@financeerc.com

Finance ERC LLC, 170 NE 2nd Street, Suite 74, Boca Raton, FL 33429, US
    Your recommendation is to "check out" a company based in BOCA (of all places) that was formed in January?????
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Quote Originally Posted by Hedley Lamarr View Post
    Your recommendation is to "check out" a company based in BOCA (of all places) that was formed in January?????
    My colleague Elon Henek recommended them so it's a referral from him and he vets companies pretty well. It wasn't an off the wall internet search.
    Steve Benjamin

522 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com

@ Property loans - Hard Money and traditional - Primary, Investment, commercial, land, fix and flip, construction.

My colleague Elon Henek recommended them so it's a referral from him and he vets companies pretty well. It wasn't an off the wall internet search.
    If you don't personally know them why make the recommendation. I know a guy who knows a guy....... I know people who thought Bernie Madoff was a good fund manager.........
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    561-850-9346
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

If you don't personally know them why make the recommendation. I know a guy who knows a guy....... I know people who thought Bernie Madoff was a good fund manager.........
    Because Elon and I work together daily and can verify each other's contacts. Why is that an issue with you? Everyone can do their due diligence. He is always asking me about vendors and I do the same for him.
    Steve Benjamin

522 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com

Because Elon and I work together daily and can verify each other's contacts. Why is that an issue with you? Everyone can do their due diligence. He is always asking me about vendors and I do the same for him.
    Steve,

It's about professionalism. In a million years if someone referred me to a 6 month old company based in South Florida, I would do some diligence of my own before BLINDLY recommending them. You seem to have an answer for everything, but do zero homework yourself.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    561-850-9346
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Steve,

It's about professionalism. In a million years if someone referred me to a 6 month old company based in South Florida, I would do some diligence of my own before BLINDLY recommending them. You seem to have an answer for everything, but do zero homework yourself.
    Most of the people I post, I've worked with and have experience. Some have been referred to me by others and I trust their judgement and experience. Take is as a reference. Sure all references should have due diligence performed. I post names and contacts with whom I've had direct experience. It's a helpful tool and reference - that all it's meant to be.
    Steve Benjamin

522 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com

Most of the people I post, I've worked with and have experience. Some have been referred to me by others and I trust their judgement and experience. Take is as a reference. Sure all references should have due diligence performed. I post names and contacts with whom I've had direct experience. It's a helpful tool and reference - that all it's meant to be.
    Until someone get screwed and you wipe your hands of the situation........ Great advice!
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    561-850-9346
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Until someone get screwed and you wipe your hands of the situation........ Great advice!
    So you'd just not recommend people or try to get people to give the deal to you so you can make a commission and not introduce people to contacts in the industry? What I try to do is help people get introduced to sources in the business...I don't see anyone else doing the same. I get plenty of calls from people asking for help. Sorry if that bothers you.
    Last edited by Olderguy; 08-14-2023 at 07:02 PM.
    Steve Benjamin

522 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com

So you'd just not recommend people or try to get people to give the deal to you so you can make a commission and not introduce people to contacts in the industry? What I try to do is help poeple get introduced to sources in the business...I don't see anyone else doing the same. I get plenty of calls from people asking for help. Sorry if that bothers you.
    Steve,

I don't broker deals for commissions. My job is to deploy capital and more important get it back. I have and will point people whom I know to sources of capital that I know and have never asked for any fees. I DO NOT recommend someone calling someone I DO NOT know. I will not ask anyone to share information about a potential client unless I know them period.... Know your customer, know your referral sources, and know your sources of capital. Never....Never share any personal information or business information about a prospect or client to ANYONE you do not know. Sadly, too many people do not follow simple and ethical rules of professionalism and it's the prospect/client that gets put at risk. I do not ask for business or try to get in the middle of deals on this form. This business is about offence and defense. Most of my time monitoring this form is to learn who to stay far away from......
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    561-850-9346
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 226125

Likewise. You need 100% confidence to send a deal to someone before barfing their name here. They can speak for themselves, they don't need someone like you, an older person with extension RE/SBA experience giving the liars/cheaters/stealers the thumbs up, making them seem legit. You can't just barf a name out for the sake of content!

Senior Member Reputation points: 28835

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Likewise. You need 100% confidence to send a deal to someone before barfing their name here. They can speak for themselves, they don't need someone like you, an older person with extension RE/SBA experience giving the liars/cheaters/stealers the thumbs up, making them seem legit. You can't just barf a name out for the sake of content!
    The majority of his recommendations are not good advice. Go speak with an ERC Mill. You need access to A funders? Send it over to a company with more leaks than a sponge. Shoot - a lot of my close connections would kill me if I was blasting their info out to every Joe out there.

Quote Originally Posted by mistamca View Post
    The majority of his recommendations are not good advice. Go speak with an ERC Mill. You need access to A funders? Send it over to a company with more leaks than a sponge. Shoot - a lot of my close connections would kill me if I was blasting their info out to every Joe out there.
    Always look both ways even when crossing a one-way street!
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    561-850-9346
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Point taken...in future posts...

Here's these guys..

https://www.linkedin.com/company/finance-erc-llc/
    Steve Benjamin

522 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 35668

Steve,

I don't broker deals for commissions. My job is to deploy capital and more important get it back. I have and will point people whom I know to sources of capital that I know and have never asked for any fees. I DO NOT recommend someone calling someone I DO NOT know. I will not ask anyone to share information about a potential client unless I know them period.... Know your customer, know your referral sources, and know your sources of capital. Never....Never share any personal information or business information about a prospect or client to ANYONE you do not know. Sadly, too many people do not follow simple and ethical rules of professionalism and it's the prospect/client that gets put at risk. I do not ask for business or try to get in the middle of deals on this form. This business is about offence and defense. Most of my time monitoring this form is to learn who to stay far away from......
    Hes right Steve. Just drop to your knees and take it

Point taken....references I've made are either my experience or from brokers that send me files to submit for them. This instance here was from a very reputable colleague and he stands by it.

About reference posting - Some they've funded my brokers OK (through me and direct) and then later I read you have issues with some of these lenders. So it's a fluid environment. I see guys posting for help and I just try and help when and where I can. And yes, some of my information might be dated. So when you see that it would be constructive to just post up a correction without some nasty or irrevelant comment.

Just about every day, I get calls and emails from brokers and merchants from posts on this site. We shouldn't hestitate to just try and help people without trying to figure out what's in it for a poster.

Be a fountain not a drain...
    Steve Benjamin

522 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Zonefund View Post
    Hes a ****ing clown. The guy refers folks to mca funders he's never closed a deal with. You are not the first to call him out. He wants to paint a picture that he knows everything so isos send him deals. He probably breaks bread off this forum. I dont know why he cant afford to be a sponsor here or on the other forums ice seen him post on.

I've heard from isos he does close real estate deals though. Sbas too, but he does them all through newtek, which folks can do themselves.
    Do you guys understand the many benefits of a forum? It's to share information and help other people. And yes you guys have more direct experience doing MCA products than I do....and I hear from brokers everyday about some lender they use for a specific situation and I gladly share it....and if it needs updating, so be it...

On the other hand it seems to be of questionable benefit for your extreme posts about other people who post who may be less than honorable lenders/brokers...which you feel is the purpose of this forum. I would suggest there might be a more constructive way to communicate that information.

And you're wrong about my experience with various SBA lenders...I have several and always to try and post up and help brokers who have little or no experience doing these loans. Badmouthing me about only using NewTek for SBA loans (which is incorrect) is of no value but to satisfy your need to call out anyone.
    Last edited by Olderguy; 08-21-2023 at 01:02 PM.
    Steve Benjamin

522 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com

Member Reputation points: 16032 Finance's Avatar

I have some time to chime in. The intention behind me doing so is solely to ameliorate this.

Steve, necessity rules the world and people rarely act unless compelled to. So, upon external negative stimulus injecting itself into our existence, a modicum understanding of this will naturally result in one immediate thought: "what necessitated this current outcome?". Branching from this, in life, a true leader will derive all thoughts from an internal predicate of accountability, which means they will additionally ask themselves: "what preceding actions have I taken and have these actions influenced this current outcome?" After this introspection, your answer will be staring you in the face.

Steve, people on this forum feel compelled to act upon you as necessity. The reason why? Very simple: You my friend are controversial, your opinions can be radical, and typically those opinions are antithetical to the forum and industry; but, there's a massive but here, the opinions aren't radical ideas regarding the industry, they are regarding your political views; this is your primary impediment. With human nature, politics are tied to morality, with business, morality can be tied, but morality isn't built into the structure of understanding and inherently tied to it, where one can't exist without the other.

For example, if you held a radical industry opinion, the public wouldn't castigate you to the level they do upon every single instance of you holding a different view because it's business, it's subjective in some circumstances; the same way the above dilemma is subjective from both viewpoints. Essentially, people will forget about it within an hour of engaging in it because of one single psychological reason: It doesn't impede on their internal value structure. They say to never mix business and personal, but why? Well, what happens when you discuss subjects that conflict with a human beings general sense of morality when the intention of the discussion had no correlation to that? People feel personally slighted, personally attacked, personally disrespected, and when that happens, they will no longer simply forget about conflicting viewpoints upon their next interaction, but instead will think of that very conflicting scenario every single time they see you speak. They will have an eternal aperture in association to you, because you represent a deviation in their morally tied personal value structure. Which means even if they did agree with you on something, they will still target you because remember my preceding statement above, personal regarding politics = moral value structure tied, business generally does not; so no matter what, you will be targeted because a persons moral value structure supersedes any business topic.

This doesn't "out" you though, because what did I say above? "necessity rules the world and people rarely act unless compelled to". Steve, you compelled this outcome and accountability is in order. You and I have once had a political battle, diametrically opposing viewpoints of course, but it never became emotional for me, so after our interaction I never maintained negative biases toward you. Not everyone is the same though, and it's clear that you've had negative interactions in multiple iterations with multiple parties and your incredulity on its own was the negative item that resulted in their constant targeting of you.

This is why you aren't innocent and the potency of you being targeted is where it is, because you put something out first, something that disturbed the hive. The solution to your problem is to account and move forward, I'm sure Abfunders, ZoneFund, & Hedley Lamarr can find it within themselves to be a bit more cordial in the future if you take the first step to ameliorate the very issues you have promoted in the first place with your radical views, and at least be a bit more open in the future to opposing views the way I was with you. Because once again, if you don't, you will see the inevitable result.

Senior Member Reputation points: 226125

Well stated Finance. I disagree slightly, I don't think that I have been non-cordial.

Just for kicks, I passed your high-level explanation through ChatGPT so that nobody has an excuse that they don't understand:

Hey there! So, imagine this: necessity is like the boss of the world, and most people don't do things unless they have to. When something bad happens to us from the outside, we usually think, "Why did this happen?" Now, think of a leader like a guide who always takes responsibility for what happens. They ask themselves, "What did I do that led to this?" After thinking about this, they'll figure out what to do next.

Now, let's talk about you. People on this forum feel like they have to respond to you. Why? Well, you have some strong and controversial opinions. But here's the tricky part: your controversial ideas aren't about the usual topics here, they're about politics. And politics are tied to what people believe is right and wrong. In business stuff, right and wrong aren't always a big deal, but in personal stuff, they are. So, if you talk about things that clash with what someone thinks is right, they get upset. They might not forget about it quickly like they would in a regular business situation.

People say to keep business and personal stuff separate, but why? When you talk about things that mess with someone's sense of right and wrong, they feel hurt and attacked. And that sticks with them, even when they see you talking about other things. So, even if they kind of agree with you, they might still go after you because your political views mess with their personal beliefs.

This doesn't mean you're the bad guy, though. Remember when I said necessity is in charge? You started all of this, so you have to take responsibility. We had a political argument once, and even though we disagreed, I didn't get mad at you. But not everyone is like me. You've had arguments with lots of people, and your attitude made them keep coming back at you.

So, the answer is to take responsibility and make things better. The companies you mentioned and the people involved might be nicer if you take the first step to fix things. Maybe try to be more open to other ideas like I was with you. If you don't, things will probably keep getting worse.

Member Reputation points: 16032 Finance's Avatar

Haha, interesting, precisely. Checking out, good luck all.

Finance ERC - ERC Financing

Quote Originally Posted by Finance View Post
    Haha, interesting, precisely. Checking out, good luck all.
    I can assure you Finance ERC is one of the most reputable players in the industry. The co-founder is David Goldin, a MCA industry pioneer and they are partnered with some of the largest ERC Filing Companies in the country and some of the largest MCA brokers in the industry. The other co-founder is a founder of a publicly traded company that trades on the NASDAQ with a several hundred million dollar valuation.

The product is a fraction of the cost of MCAs - and there are no daily, weekly or monthly cash payments from the business - Finance ERC gets paid when the checks arrive from the IRS.

Senior Member Reputation points: 27981

Quote Originally Posted by financefl View Post
    I can assure you Finance ERC is one of the most reputable players in the industry. The co-founder is David Goldin, a MCA industry pioneer and they are partnered with some of the largest ERC Filing Companies in the country and some of the largest MCA brokers in the industry.
    Yes, the founder of Finance ERC is the CEO of Capify and is very well respected.