Well stated Finance. I disagree slightly, I don't think that I have been non-cordial.

Just for kicks, I passed your high-level explanation through ChatGPT so that nobody has an excuse that they don't understand:

Hey there! So, imagine this: necessity is like the boss of the world, and most people don't do things unless they have to. When something bad happens to us from the outside, we usually think, "Why did this happen?" Now, think of a leader like a guide who always takes responsibility for what happens. They ask themselves, "What did I do that led to this?" After thinking about this, they'll figure out what to do next.

Now, let's talk about you. People on this forum feel like they have to respond to you. Why? Well, you have some strong and controversial opinions. But here's the tricky part: your controversial ideas aren't about the usual topics here, they're about politics. And politics are tied to what people believe is right and wrong. In business stuff, right and wrong aren't always a big deal, but in personal stuff, they are. So, if you talk about things that clash with what someone thinks is right, they get upset. They might not forget about it quickly like they would in a regular business situation.

People say to keep business and personal stuff separate, but why? When you talk about things that mess with someone's sense of right and wrong, they feel hurt and attacked. And that sticks with them, even when they see you talking about other things. So, even if they kind of agree with you, they might still go after you because your political views mess with their personal beliefs.

This doesn't mean you're the bad guy, though. Remember when I said necessity is in charge? You started all of this, so you have to take responsibility. We had a political argument once, and even though we disagreed, I didn't get mad at you. But not everyone is like me. You've had arguments with lots of people, and your attitude made them keep coming back at you.

So, the answer is to take responsibility and make things better. The companies you mentioned and the people involved might be nicer if you take the first step to fix things. Maybe try to be more open to other ideas like I was with you. If you don't, things will probably keep getting worse.