What's Your Opinion?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

What's Your Opinion?

What is your opinion on lending tree leads?

just looking into it, want to hear your opinions.
    Last edited by Bscs; 07-20-2023 at 01:20 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

Quote Originally Posted by Bscs View Post
    What is your opinion on lending tree leads?

just looking into it, want to hear your opinions.
    Too expensive, around 2yrs ago last I saw it was like $40 per and you had to compete with 4 other lenders at the same time. For exclusive I think it was around $90+ per lead. You are better off self generating and do it on volume. Im sure its likely more expensive then that now, inflation lol

What is the community consensus on the best way to acquire quality leads then?

I've spent several thousands trying to generate my own "organic leads" and it's been a complete bust. It's possible I've gone about it incorrectly but I think I' should've gotten some results.

I don't know of any way to generate leads other than just buying them from multiple sources and then tracking which ones give better results.

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRopes View Post

I've spent several thousands trying to generate my own "organic leads" and it's been a complete bust. It's possible I've gone about it incorrectly but I think I' should've gotten some results.

I don't know of any way to generate leads other than just buying them from multiple sources and then tracking which ones give better results.
    Every ISO does one of the following of social media ads, google / bing ads or get raw data and have a cold call team qualify to warm them up.

or by referral / affiliate model.

Senior Member Reputation points: 64261

If you want to get super high quality... go to bank loan officers, especially credit unions and community banks.

They aren't lending squat right now but they get super high quality leads that you won't find anywhere else.

There are legal ways for you to receive the leads from them and compensate them. Also doesn't take many because these are high intent, fully exclusive, larger dollar opportunities.

Just walk into your local banks and start making relationships.

You're welcome in advance.

*deleted duplicate*
    Last edited by OnTheRopes; 07-21-2023 at 10:44 AM. Reason: duplicate

Quote Originally Posted by CT3 View Post
    If you want to get super high quality... go to bank loan officers, especially credit unions and community banks.

They aren't lending squat right now but they get super high quality leads that you won't find anywhere else.

There are legal ways for you to receive the leads from them and compensate them. Also doesn't take many because these are high intent, fully exclusive, larger dollar opportunities.

Just walk into your local banks and start making relationships.

You're welcome in advance.
    I'm going to look into this! Next time you're out my way (Gulf Coast) dinner is on me!

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

they spray those leads to everyone.

Waste of time

This is great advice!