CRM - customer relationship management - looking for one that can do this
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

CRM - customer relationship management - looking for one that can do this

Fellow funders,

maybe someone has insight on a CRM that I can use that will allow me to send my ADs/mailers/texts, but the CRM belongs to say, one of my referral points, like an accountant or credit repair company.

I have a business that is based on referrals. Most of my referrals are from CPA, accountants, attorneys. They have very sensitive clients and data that they would not just hand over to my company for me to contact them directly.

I need a CRM company that can upload my referrals database/crm without my referral handing me over their entire client database.
    The CRM would be sent by my referral but it would allow the prospective client to decide to contact my company if they are interested in my services. If it would generate a report/spreadsheet to show who is interested/converted to a client ideally.

Greatly appreciate any insight and thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Senior Member Reputation points: 226125

I think you used the term "CRM" incorrectly here, but I think this is what you want:

Set up a Google Forms where some things are required, some are not. Then can even upload documents there if you want. It will fill out the information directly onto a Google Sheets. A new row in the Google Sheets will then trigger a Zap (from Zapier) that will automatically email the contact your flier information. The Zap can even CC the original accountant/attorney if you set it up right. If the client clicks the link, then that can feed back into your main CRM somewhere. For example, the link will be trackable and the client can fill out another form on your website "get in touch with me" and that will, again, fill out another Google Forms that will trigger another Zap that will put them into your CRM directly for calling.