random arguing thread
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 44875

random arguing thread

I believe he opened influx capital if im not mistake sometime ago.

Is he still funding?
    Last edited by Zonefund; 08-15-2023 at 10:33 AM.

No he's not anywhere near the biz

Email me iso@seabrookfunding.com

Sara

Quote Originally Posted by seabrookfunding View Post
    No he's not anywhere near the biz

Email me iso@seabrookfunding.com

Sara
    You're a bmf white label. I'm not interested in working with a broker.

Quote Originally Posted by zonefund View Post
    you're a bmf white label. I'm not interested in working with a broker.

lmao

Senior Member Reputation points: 84417

Quote Originally Posted by Zonefund View Post
    You're a bmf white label. I'm not interested in working with a broker.
    Who asked you ? The poster that hides - disclose yourself!
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    Who asked you ? The poster that hides - disclose yourself!
    I'm stating a fact. They are brokers.

Its an online forum and I prefer anonymity as many other users do.

But its so sad to be so negative about a known funder who is in courts that would defeat your purpose of posting such sadness and fake idea of who we are as a well known funding company but please stay anonymous! Fyi I'll bet this poster hiding behind a fake account submits to us

Yes dave it's a fake poster heed no no reliant to such garbage we have too many files and fundings to go on to let negativity get In the way. Anyone who's happy who actually wants to make money please email us!

The best part is to believe some garbage being spewed by the same negative person who asking if Steve Davis who hasn't funded in years is still with a company influx thag hant been around for years and this is what's we've come to so again anyone who wants large files funded Email us iso@seabrookfunding.com we're here we're funding we're in the courts as a well known balance sheet funder every large iso in the who's who get deals done don't let pikers stand in the way of success!

Your judgements are all from bmf. Your doc templates are bmf. I don't know why you're lying. You either are bmf funding under a different name, which you should've just stated. But the way you're speaking seems as though you won't admit it, and you're in fact a white label.

No judgments from bmf lol! Ignore the native ignorance of someone who knows nothing of the industry from thr guy who's asking if Steve Davis is funding influx that's dinosaur lingo and your questioning a well known funder ? Come out from your hiding what are you so scared! the proof is in pudding if your in courts your a funder if your not a white label..like I said negativity isn't tolerated so when your ready to fund come back and talk deals
    Last edited by seabrookfunding; 08-13-2023 at 06:33 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

What about Apex

No judgments from bmf lol! Ignore the native ignorance of someone who knows nothing of the industry from thr guy who's asking if Steve Davis is funding influx that's dinosaur lingo and your questioning a well known funder ? Come out from your hiding what are you so scared! the proof is in pudding if your in courts your a funder if your not a white label..like I said negativity isn't tolerated so when your ready to fund come back and talk deals
    Why are your docs similar and similar folks signing off on judgements? Why are the deals youre in have wire ins that say bmf? I have 8 or so judgements filed. All tvt white labels. Does that make me a funder?

Your boss must be feeding you a lot of horse****.

@Admin can you ban this iso?

Senior Member Reputation points: 227883

Every time someone gets called out on DF tries to "hit back" with incomplete sentences and poor grammar (you/you're). They generally always also say "you're anonymous" and "talk to me when you want to get back to funding." It's the same MO every time to say "I know you are but what am I?" and "Don't pay attention to the man behind the curtain." If Zonefund's wrong, bring proof, or sound professional. 19-year old high school C-students don't really do a great job marketing unless they learn the art.

Senior Member Reputation points: 19568

The fact that you edited your post and I can still barely understand it says all I need to know about "Seabrook Funding".

Oh lord so much sadness and ignorance I lm sorry bit we promote positivity and realistic behavior

The fact that the guy asking about Steve David from influx is telling fake facts next...whomever wants to sign up to fund with winners Email iso@seabrookfunding.com

And editing a post to try and make sure spelling is best as I can from a phone has no evil to it so I don't know what that means any other haters that can't close whales can email me

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Every time someone gets called out on DF tries to "hit back" with incomplete sentences and poor grammar (you/you're). They generally always also say "you're anonymous" and "talk to me when you want to get back to funding." It's the same MO every time to say "I know you are but what am I?" and "Don't pay attention to the man behind the curtain." If Zonefund's wrong, bring proof, or sound professional. 19-year old high school C-students don't really do a great job marketing unless they learn the art.
    100% agreed.

I'm not advertising my company or services. If you're doing so Seabrook, make sure to do it well, or be equipped to do so. Anyone who thinks I am wrong that it's another bmf company (bmf, dynasty, speedy funding, i think amerifi too, are all names of isaacov companies, and there are many more) look at their judgements.

And editing a post to try and make sure spelling is best as I can from a phone has no evil to it so I don't know what that means any other haters that can't close whales can email me
    I spoke to some folks. You are syndicating a % of deals, that are underwritten and approved by bmf, who puts the majority of their funds into your deals. Some deals you just use all their money. Most of your offers are 70 day caps 1.499 10 orig fee, and you pay isos 10 points when they can make 12 working directly with a bmf iso rep.

The reason you advertise for large files is because bmf is the best at funding them, and you're using their funds. Your name is also Max Karamak, I don't think a Sara works at your company. You are actually, more then likely max. Or can you share your email and contact number, as id love to call and see if a sara picks up.

From some googling it seems you have one employee. Max. You probably have a dedicated underwriter and processor (s) /or admin (s) employed at bmf that help shuffle your paper. You've been funding for a 2-3 years with bmf, but you do not have many judgements filed, since you don't fund a whole lot.

I am going to do more digging and re post what I find. I know some of the large players in the high risk space. It wouldn't shock me if you have some shady dealings that some of them can share. When they do ill make sure to post it here. Don't take this personally but this forum has enough brokers and syndicators like yourself pretending to only fund.

Zonefund either come out of your hiding or stop spewing garbage on someone else business it's bad energy and karma and your very negative and we don't tolerate that if your too stuck In a cacun of sadness somewhere stay there and we'll let you know how our day is going funding all the deals you can't because your still wondering if Steve Davis of influx is funding..now everyone back to funding and ignore the negativity and lies from the mere senseless behavior of a sad individual who sits behind a fake sceenname Email iso@seabrookfunding.com to get set up!

❤️
    Sarw

The fact that the guy asking about Steve David from influx is telling fake facts next...whomever wants to sign up to fund with winners Email iso@seabrookfunding.com
    I've been in mca since 2013-14. Ive funded a lot through Davis and i remembered how strong he came in on big files, hence why I asked if he was still in the space.

I never subbed to influx because he had a reputation for backdooring isos left & right, and thankfully I had a rep who was close to him at ysc and enjoyed some immunity. I am not crazy enough to have worked directly with him at influx. I can't imagine how many isos lost their deals subbing to him, but the ones he approved typically beat out all competition. Even if you fund a consistent 500k/mo with that guy he would probably still backdoor since he had an insane amount of biz.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonefund View Post
    I spoke to some folks. You are syndicating a % of deals, that are underwritten and approved by bmf, who puts the majority of their funds into your deals. Some deals you just use all their money. Most of your offers are 70 day caps 1.499 10 orig fee, and you pay isos 10 points when they can make 12 working directly with a bmf iso rep.

The reason you advertise for large files is because bmf is the best at funding them, and you're using their funds. Your name is also Max Karamak, I don't think a Sara works at your company. You are actually, more then likely max. Or can you share your email and contact number, as id love to call and see if a sara picks up.

From some googling it seems you have one employee. Max. You probably have a dedicated underwriter and processor (s) /or admin (s) employed at bmf that help shuffle your paper. You've been funding for a 2-3 years with bmf, but you do not have many judgements filed, since you don't fund a whole lot.

I am going to do more digging and re post what I find. I know some of the large players in the high risk space. It wouldn't shock me if you have some shady dealings that some of them can share. When they do ill make sure to post it here. Don't take this personally but this forum has enough brokers and syndicators like yourself pretending to only fund.
    Taken so personally from the man who hides behind he will keep coming up with known bs as we have too many isos and fundings to hear his bs sesbrook is well know platform Max is a well respected guy in the industry going back to 08 and you are a little bug under a screenname so let's see let's trust the one under a fake name or that of a large well known funding platform with 7 books already under it

Senior Member Reputation points: 125088 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Did a search on about 500k subs.

Maybe 20 of them have "Seabrook" The last one under that name was in '22.......
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Fyi what the creepy little guy under a fake name is saying about bmf is true they were investors of ours 3 years ago but like I said he's asking about Steve Davis funding influx from 4 years ago same here he's behind the times Seabrook is a known platform with 7 funders/books under it at this time so keep doing fake diggings and let's bring you to the public at some point and if you want to speak to a rep email me ans you can talk to me I'm not putting my cell on a public forum when you can't even put a company name let alone a name...pleaae stop being creepy and negative and go back to your hole or let's be positive and make some money your choice you can either spend your time doing fake bs digging on things you come up short or spend your time making money you choose I hope you choose wisely as no one takes the unwise and jealous serious!