random arguing thread - Page 3
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    There's a reason 100 isos love us and fund with us and guess what there not losers sitting on df lmao �� so either quit while your ahead or stay off the line as we're losing through and your just going to get run over for being too negative and sour on life as you are still sending deals to influx

Senior Member Reputation points: 125088 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seabrookfunding View Post
    There's a reason 100 isos love us and fund with us and guess what there not losers sitting on df lmao �� so either quit while your ahead or stay off the line as we're losing through and your just going to get run over for being too negative and sour on life as you are still sending deals to influx
    reverend-x-cut-that-off.gif
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Quote Originally Posted by BR-Nightmare View Post
    #zonefund

Senior Member Reputation points: 227883

Quote Originally Posted by Zonefund View Post
    Answer Micah, fat boy. I see youre eating good max. My boy sent me a pic of you.

Sara whats your contact number sincd you're soliciting as a funder? Can you answer Micah? Seems you double funded bmfs money.
    I was actually joking about the double-funding. The Seabrookfunding.com website has two deals, take a look at them.

Nothing to joke about our site doesn't depict all deals we do just a mere sample for advertisement as does every site

Nothing to joke about our site doesn't depict all deals we do just a mere sample for advertisement as does every site
    Everything to joke about dude! New Era Construction doesn't exist and you make a claim that you funded it within 3 days, and then 2 days afterwards. If you're going to "change the names to protect the innocent" (like the "as featured on" stuff everyone does), don't make your website look so hastily put together. If you want to give the "flavor" make the other one some staff company or doctor's office, and the picture should match. Come on dude, professionalism is what we're asking for, hence the typo problem.

I'm not a dude respect please

And nothing wrong with a regular email advertisement like everyone does don't depict randomness to justify a like or dislike of a site like I said we don't need you or zone fund doing any more blasphemy and ignorance and denial of facts#we fund#we make our partners money and the who's who knows

I'm not a dude respect please
    R E S P E C T

fund a deal that we can see......

Respect is earned, so far you're not doing a good job at it.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    Florida-Based

Veteran Reputation points: 159120 J.Celifarco's Avatar

And nothing wrong with a regular email advertisement like everyone does don't depict randomness to justify a like or dislike of a site like I said we don't need you or zone fund doing any more blasphemy and ignorance and denial of facts#we fund#we make our partners money and the who's who knows
    Stop while you are a head this is like a car crash that you can't take your eyes off of. Every time you write something you dig a bigger hole and make yourself look worse. Stop, change your screenname, comeback and try again, because this was an epic fail.
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

The only ones crashing are those not funding

Senior Member Reputation points: 44888

The only ones crashing are those not funding
    I got some pm's. Seems no sara works for you. Youre a man pretending to be a female. It also seems like you backdoor your isos files. I got a pm from a reputable forum member who asked me to call him on the low.

The truth always win. I guarantee some folks you've burned will make their way here to put you right on stage and call you out for the way you run your business based on f***ing lies.

In my personal experience with Seabrook/Max, they definitely seemed like a real funder

I don't actually "like" those guys.

However to say seabrook isnt a real funder is wrong in my opinion/experience.

I have also heard isaacov puts up the $$ but does that make seabrook not a funder?

what's the difference if its isaacov's $ or fund $ UNLESS of course isaacov gets to backdoor all deals which i have no idea

Also what does Max's appearance have to do with this?

I think that everyone can agree here that the half of the world that it makes sense to potentially be named "Sara" don't write/speak/post like this person that everyone is calling Max does.

Some people privately dm'd the creep who hides behind a mask but I'm not a woman lmao...so unknown people dm'd the unknown verifying the unknown? Got it yes your truly right but so sad and so negative and oh if anyone had any bad experiences with us let them cone forth and prove it on email otherwise it's bogus!

Senior Member Reputation points: 12684

Guys, its 2023. Max can Identify as anything he wants. A woman or even a good funder.

Freakin bigots

Some people privately dm'd the creep who hides behind a mask but I'm not a woman lmao...so unknown people dm'd the unknown verifying the unknown? Got it yes your truly right but so sad and so negative and oh if anyone had any bad experiences with us let them cone forth and prove it on email otherwise it's bogus!
    Your vocabulary is bogus.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    Florida-Based

Senior Member Reputation points: 44171

HAHA that was great. She/her/him can Identify as a direct funder

Senior Member Reputation points: 44171

Quote Originally Posted by reversefunder View Post
    In my personal experience with Seabrook/Max, they definitely seemed like a real funder

I don't actually "like" those guys.

However to say seabrook isnt a real funder is wrong in my opinion/experience.

I have also heard isaacov puts up the $$ but does that make seabrook not a funder?

what's the difference if its isaacov's $ or fund $ UNLESS of course isaacov gets to backdoor all deals which i have no idea

Also what does Max's appearance have to do with this?
    isaacov anytime you here this name and a funder, run for the hills

Senior Member Reputation points: 44888

You're not a female?

Fyi we got so many calls and emails from so many people saying your a fake and a fraud Mr zonefund but they are not interested in coming on as unlike you they let people know who they are and they don't want to get bashed and put down for no reason so let it be known we have many good followers scared of a ruthless creep who can't even come out from his creepy hiding spot who puts down other companies of good people for his own boredom and sake of discontent. #zonefund �� �� �� ��

Fyi we got so many calls and emails from so many people saying your a fake and a fraud Mr zonefund but they are not interested in coming on as unlike you they let people know who they are and they don't want to get bashed and put down for no reason so let it be known we have many good followers scared of a ruthless creep who can't even come out from his creepy hiding spot who puts down other companies of good people for his own boredom and sake of discontent. #zonefund �� �� �� ��
    I mean if you think the people at Alpine Advance, Whitehorse Funding, Dave at Funderhunt, Myalphaloans, and Coconut Funding are reliable sources to prove our validity; you got problems.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    Florida-Based