Quote Originally Posted by Zonefund View Post
I spoke to some folks. You are syndicating a % of deals, that are underwritten and approved by bmf, who puts the majority of their funds into your deals. Some deals you just use all their money. Most of your offers are 70 day caps 1.499 10 orig fee, and you pay isos 10 points when they can make 12 working directly with a bmf iso rep.

The reason you advertise for large files is because bmf is the best at funding them, and you're using their funds. Your name is also Max Karamak, I don't think a Sara works at your company. You are actually, more then likely max. Or can you share your email and contact number, as id love to call and see if a sara picks up.

From some googling it seems you have one employee. Max. You probably have a dedicated underwriter and processor (s) /or admin (s) employed at bmf that help shuffle your paper. You've been funding for a 2-3 years with bmf, but you do not have many judgements filed, since you don't fund a whole lot.

I am going to do more digging and re post what I find. I know some of the large players in the high risk space. It wouldn't shock me if you have some shady dealings that some of them can share. When they do ill make sure to post it here. Don't take this personally but this forum has enough brokers and syndicators like yourself pretending to only fund.
Taken so personally from the man who hides behind he will keep coming up with known bs as we have too many isos and fundings to hear his bs sesbrook is well know platform Max is a well respected guy in the industry going back to 08 and you are a little bug under a screenname so let's see let's trust the one under a fake name or that of a large well known funding platform with 7 books already under it