random arguing thread - Page 5
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Senior Member Reputation points: 41670

You said you have emails. A few people asked to see them to show proof. Why even mention it if you wouldnt show it? You are not helping your case at all. Its a simple request, Not like BR-nightmare asking for your bank account info or name in the bank. Show 2-3 emails and it all ends and you prove everyone wrong. The logic seems very poor for you to mention you have all these emails but cant produce even 1.

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnderwriter View Post
    You said you have emails. A few people asked to see them to show proof. Why even mention it if you wouldnt show it? You are not helping your case at all. Its a simple request, Not like BR-nightmare asking for your bank account info or name in the bank. Show 2-3 emails and it all ends and you prove everyone wrong. The logic seems very poor for you to mention you have all these emails but cant produce even 1.
    ...bingo.

Yes bingo lol send let's go as for emails I'm not sure if you are delusional or not but stop hating on good people who fund and get back to business
    Last edited by seabrookfunding; 08-15-2023 at 02:13 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 13183

Quote Originally Posted by seabrookfunding View Post
    Yes bingo lol send let's go as for emails I'm not sure if you are delusional or not but stop hating on good people who fund and get back to business
    Looks like we'll never get those emails. You're obviously lying

Oh forsure see I do t expose people stop asking for negative vibes we don't do that what comes in stays so instead of bullying me like a coward you can ask the people here who have commented and spread rumors and lie to come forth and say what threats and bs they have sent in some spreading hate and lies its unworthy of you as a human..and whoever wants to fund and stop wasting time let's goop

Senior Member Reputation points: 41670

Mention something, cant back it up, make an excuse as to why you cant back it up, but you say others wasting time or spreading negative vibes. The logic is quite something else.

Senior Member Reputation points: 13183

Oh forsure see I do t expose people stop asking for negative vibes we don't do that what comes in stays so instead of bullying me like a coward you can ask the people here who have commented and spread rumors and lie to come forth and say what threats and bs they have sent in some spreading hate and lies its unworthy of you as a human..and whoever wants to fund and stop wasting time let's goop
    You are so full of ****, get off this forum. We're all tired of reading your bull****. Go deal with your brokerage and just leave this thread alone.

Wow if that is not protruding sadness I don't know what is

Ok kids back to work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 125065 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweetleadz View Post
    Ok kids back to work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bro, callate.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Senior Member Reputation points: 1383
    1301 NJ-36, Bldg#2, Ste#5, Hazlet, Nj, 07730

Fyi what the creepy little guy under a fake name is saying about bmf is true they were investors of ours 3 years ago but like I said he's asking about Steve Davis funding influx from 4 years ago same here he's behind the times Seabrook is a known platform with 7 funders/books under it at this time so keep doing fake diggings and let's bring you to the public at some point and if you want to speak to a rep email me ans you can talk to me I'm not putting my cell on a public forum when you can't even put a company name let alone a name...pleaae stop being creepy and negative and go back to your hole or let's be positive and make some money your choice you can either spend your time doing fake bs digging on things you come up short or spend your time making money you choose I hope you choose wisely as no one takes the unwise and jealous serious!
    Seabrook is in large deals and does short terms but Funds big when the deals can afford it and the merchants are not rate sensitive. Don't waist your time and everyone who makes a claim should be able to provide proof maybe one the day the forum will allow that. In that absence DM the broker/funder/user directly that you want to warn. Good Funding to every one. Anyone looking for good leads recent? I have a friend Vinny call him 619-227-3005 alot of big rev files.... Thanks vinny

Alexander Gold
    FutureFunding.co
    Apps@futurefunding.co