random arguing thread - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 16767 fundinggrasshopper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seabrookfunding View Post
    But its so sad to be so negative about a known funder who is in courts that would defeat your purpose of posting such sadness and fake idea of who we are as a well known funding company but please stay anonymous! Fyi I'll bet this poster hiding behind a fake account submits to us
    you are a well known funding company, just like im a well-known republican candidate for president in 2024. #stopthesteal

Wow so many haters yet so many people still making money with us

Senior Member Reputation points: 125065 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Wow so many haters yet so many people still making money with us
    You can follow the forum guideline since you're declaring you're a funder.

You fail to realize that, takes a few seconds to add that, unless........ you really don't have that.....
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Ok haters back to funding

#fact cheers another one behind a curtain

Fyi what the creepy little guy under a fake name is saying about bmf is true they were investors of ours 3 years ago but like I said he's asking about Steve Davis funding influx from 4 years ago same here he's behind the times Seabrook is a known platform with 7 funders/books under it at this time so keep doing fake diggings and let's bring you to the public at some point and if you want to speak to a rep email me ans you can talk to me I'm not putting my cell on a public forum when you can't even put a company name let alone a name...pleaae stop being creepy and negative and go back to your hole or let's be positive and make some money your choice you can either spend your time doing fake bs digging on things you come up short or spend your time making money you choose I hope you choose wisely as no one takes the unwise and jealous serious!

https://dailyfunder.com/showthread.p...one-Number-***

"10/24/15 - Going forward all solicitors (whether selling a product/service or asking for deals) must disclose their physical address, phone number and company name. This can be visible in the post itself or on an accompanying website. If it's not on one or both, the post may be deleted and the user banned. Free e-mail addresses are highly discouraged."

Senior Member Reputation points: 39309

Can anyone here post that they've funded with seabrook and made more then 8-10 points that isn't a freshly new account?

If you have funded with them look at their judgements. Their money is bmf. Again you're better off working directly with bmf to make 12 points a deal.

Senior Member Reputation points: 31326

Seabrook is affliated with Issacov - I believe Seabrook is a funder but isaacov puts up half the funds on every file they fund. Seabrook isnt a major funder theyll just put stupid fundings into a deal thats 95% leveraged. Usually plays the roll of "Deal Killer".

Ouch your so upset and sad �� �� why? And so In denial must I add call us if your not scared come out of your hiding of your little world of denials and come fund Instead of hating on good people and spreading fake rumors when you can be positive and making money and calling names. It will be so much healthier the world doesn't need more negative vibes that there already is come be positive with us! If not please keep your fake comments to yourself your just providing more and more proof to the denial and sadness if your state!

Call Max if you know him I don't think he cares or has been on df ever lmao but power to ya zonefund hahahaha

Let it be known we have already gotten many messages from proud isos who say your a lurker and don't mind you as you do this and hate on everyone who makes money so we will not stop to fund and won't halt cheers #zonefund

Yes everyone zonefund and everyone else posting is a waste of time and knows nothing as sesbrook if wild fire these days so sign up get play with the big boys

Senior Member Reputation points: 125065 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Let it be known we have already gotten many messages from proud isos who say your a lurker and don't mind you as you do this and hate on everyone who makes money so we will not stop to fund and won't halt cheers #zonefund
    I mean by looking at your website, you can fund $20,000.000 <--- That's how you spelled it
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Senior Member Reputation points: 13183

Quote Originally Posted by BR-Nightmare View Post
    I mean by looking at your website, you can fund $20,000.000 <--- That's how you spelled it
    it also says minimum deposits $500k hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by BR-Nightmare View Post
    Did a search on about 500k subs.

Maybe 20 of them have "Seabrook" The last one under that name was in '22.......
    That's 20 more than I could find! Congratulations Sara on your second week in the industry! (Reputation points: 10Join Date Aug 2023)

Quote Originally Posted by happyman View Post
    Seabrook is affliated with Issacov - I believe Seabrook is a funder but isaacov puts up half the funds on every file they fund. Seabrook isnt a major funder theyll just put stupid fundings into a deal thats 95% leveraged. Usually plays the roll of "Deal Killer".
    Sub to bmf and seabrook to compare and let us know. I guarantee its a white label. Isaacovs have a lot of money to be co funding with a random jackass.

A big iso just called me and told me the lurkers like zonefund haven't made money in years and seemingly have so much time to hate and be in denial so sad..pick up the phone calls us and fund of not get out the way and keep your negative vibes to yourself we fund and we fund big

#zonefund is still submitting to influx and wondering why he can't get deals done �� �� ��

Quote Originally Posted by Zonefund View Post
    Sub to bmf and seabrook to compare and let us know. I guarantee its a white label. Isaacovs have a lot of money to be co funding with a random jackass.
    Wow now he's name calling to people he doesn't even know that's a whole new low of sadness and dispair

Senior Member Reputation points: 227860

Can @admin verify the DMs exist?
    "your a lurker" - Try you're

BTW, did you double-fund New Era Construction LLC? Or did Max not talk to Sara and they did one deal in 2 days, the other in 3? And what happened to Alfonso Bakery?

But with due respect, Seabrook DOES have their business address posted.

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Can @admin verify the DMs exist?
    "your a lurker" - Try you're

BTW, did you double-fund New Era Construction LLC? Or did Max not talk to Sara and they did one deal in 2 days, the other in 3? And what happened to Alfonso Bakery?

But with due respect, Seabrook DOES have their business address posted.
    I just don't see a point in being grammatically correct when talking with someone abusing his power of lurking and name calling to get his rocks off by putting down known good peeps

I'd rather type faster and move on to next email at same time

I just don't see a point in being grammatically correct when talking with someone abusing his power of lurking and name calling to get his rocks off by putting down known good peeps
    Answer Micah, fat boy. I see youre eating good max. My boy sent me a pic of you.

Sara whats your contact number sincd you're soliciting as a funder? Can you answer Micah? Seems you double funded bmfs money.

We don't talk to negative sad �� twisted people go on talk and yap if anyone can take you seriously there just in denial too well continue to fund while you stay on the sidelines