Greeting my fellow funders,

I’ve recently come across some high-rev Canadian businesses seeking funding (think 2M-10M annually). I have a couple of Canadian lenders under my belt, but the offers coming through haven’t been up to par. Merchant has phenomenal credit, great balances, zero neg days, over a decade TIB—everything an A-Paper lender would be looking for. Yet I’m getting thrown 50k 1.5 @ 90 days or other similarly mediocre offers.

Do you guys have any recommendations for Canadian lenders? Or, ideally: would anybody know of something comparable to an SBA 7(a) or conventional term loan that would be available in Canada (that pays or at the very least allows PSF)? Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated (and compensated).

WARNING: Please don’t waste my time with the influx of “oh we do 30 years at Prime–3” or “we will fund 200% of monthly rev on 24 months at 1.16 sell, quarterly payments”. I’m not looking to let y’all shop this file to death; been there, done that. If you have something concrete that you can back up with some literature, I’d be more than happy to work with you on fair terms.