Hybrid Advance
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid Advance

Does anyone have the contact information for the owner of Hybrid Advance?

Been dealing with Kevin and Sam and need to discuss getting paid out commission owed.

Quote Originally Posted by pffloans View Post
    send me an email simonsaysfunded@gmail.com
    Im in the same situation, they stole my commission as well. I have all their info...

PM me.

They didn't pay us neither on a deal that they gave an offer on from hybridadvancellc, and then funded from familyfundinggroup.
    =(

Quote Originally Posted by Inquisitive View Post
    Does anyone have the contact information for the owner of Hybrid Advance?

Been dealing with Kevin and Sam and need to discuss getting paid out commission owed.
    Why are you sending files to this garbage company?

Exclamation

Hey guys. I have a small shop called Instantly Capital. Long story short, we're owed $2,000 in commissions which Hybrid acknowledges but just won't pay us.

(RECEIPTS ATTACHED BELOW)

So look, I know it's my fault for trusting these guys without knowing who they are. I'm just posting because I don't want other ISOs to get robbed the same way I did. We assumed that if we gave them good deal flow they would value our relationship more than a couple thousand. But we were wrong.

I would hope that any ISOs that send deals to Hybrid stop working with them, unless they have some kind of crazy leverage where they know for a fact Hybrid would never try to pull something like this. Clearly money over the long term is not enough of an incentive.

We've worked with Matthew Roberts (matthew@hybridadvancellc.com) from Hybrid Advance LLC since 01/12/2023.

On 08/10/2023, we funded two deals with them:

1. $10k, 30 days, 10 points = $1k commission
    2. $20k flex, 60 days, 5 points = $1k commission

Both deals have been completed to term. The first one bounced 3 times in a row, but caught up to be in good standing. The Schedule A in Hybrid's ISO agreement says:

"If the Merchant bounces more than 4 payments within the first 30 days, or more than 2 payments in a row, the deal will be considered a Default, unless the Merchant agrees to 'catch up' with the payments and the deal continues to be in good standing."

Matthew even said he was sending the commission, but we never received any commission emails or payouts.

I found a number for one of the other guys there, and he said "Hybrid never funded it. Check the merchants banks."

The second deal was a flex with 2 clips, both of which the merchant confirmed on text that he received. But we never got paid on that either.

I've spoken to Matthew at least 3 times on the phone. Every time he promised to send the money. And yet it never came.

On text he's not even embarrassed to to admit that he never sent the payment, dangling it like a carrot and still ignoring my messages.

Look at the attachments below for proof.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by elberoncapital; 12-10-2023 at 09:27 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 14657

Smells foul like another Ryan.