Zoominfo
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Zoominfo

Hey Team,

What can you say about Zoominfo is it worthy?

Do not use them, they suck and a huge waste. i cant get out of their 12 month contract.

Senior Member Reputation points: 39760

I agree. DO NOT USE. They misled and misrepresented their product, said there was a free trial period of 60 days, then said there was no cancellation allowed. $30k mistake? Or class action lawsuit pending for misleading ? I don't know, but I'll wait and see. There are other / better methods to get data to sell to in this industry.

Their greatest advice on calling their "intent" data (which is their "realtime"/ hot leads)??? The average times to reach a business owner is 9-18 calls/emails.

UMMM... for that, I can pick up a phone book and get better odds!

I had some success there brought several really good files but mainly its a ****.

Senior Member Reputation points: 16113

I am using Apollo.io for their intent data, absolute garbage. $99 a month, I canceled and they dropped it to $19 a month. I will keep it at $19/month. The only thing that I have done that works consistently is running online ads. Nothing else is so easily scalable. Just got done with 14k+ records of aged data on a sms campaign. Netted ZERO. BUY ONLINE ADS, everything else has had a lower ROI for me.
    Last edited by Shorebird; 07-01-2023 at 02:10 PM.