Medical Marijuana Michigan
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Medical Marijuana Michigan

I have a client who has a Medical Marijuana growing operation in Michigan seeking around $750k-$1 million USD for growth and expansion.
    The company is cash flowing, been in business for just over one year and is willing to provide financials.. They would like to expand their operations due to the high demand for their products.
    Funds will be used to build one more bloom house which would bring their total bloom houses to three, new equipment and also to build out three new greenhouses. There will also be the taking on of more staff to run the operation. Client is willing to personally guarantee the loan.
    Anyone out there?

Member Reputation points: 11

Whats there gross revenue 21', 22', 23' YTD?

Do they have a bank account? financials 22' & 23' YTD?

Do they own the property they operate from?

Valued today of property?

From my experience, diving into the medicinal marijuana industry can be quite the journey. I started using medical marijuana a while back for chronic pain but eventually switched to vaping due to concerns about addiction.

While the expansion plan sounds robust, ensuring sustainable growth and maintaining quality should be a priority. I found vaping a better fit for my lifestyle, and it helped manage my condition without the dependency issue. I've been purchasing from Nexus Smoke for my vaping needs, and it's been a reliable source.

For anyone looking into the medical marijuana or vaping market, it's crucial to weigh the pros and cons and consider the long-term implications on both health and business. Check out https://nexussmoke.com/ for some insights and options in the vaping domain.
    Last edited by Markt; 03-31-2024 at 01:32 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 29542

Quote Originally Posted by Family man View Post
    I have a client who has a Medical Marijuana growing operation in Michigan seeking around $750k-$1 million USD for growth and expansion.
    The company is cash flowing, been in business for just over one year and is willing to provide financials.. They would like to expand their operations due to the high demand for their products.
    Funds will be used to build one more bloom house which would bring their total bloom houses to three, new equipment and also to build out three new greenhouses. There will also be the taking on of more staff to run the operation. Client is willing to personally guarantee the loan.
    Anyone out there?
    I have a couple of options and may be able to help feel free to reach out.
    Midwestern Financial Solutions
    CEO
    Office - (954) 694-6402
    email- Info@midwesternfinancialsolutions.com
    MidwesternFinancialSolutions.com
    Where your box ends ours begins.
    https://www.linkedin.com/company/mid...ial-solutions/
    linkedin.com/in/brandon-cooper-426615267