C-D Funder First Position
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 70961

C-D Funder First Position

Hey DF,

I am looking for a C-D (or E plus for that matter) funder that does first positions.

I am talking about the funders that can do a 30 day deal but also a 28 week deal.

Higher risk than Forward and EBF but not a funder that maxes out at 70 days.

Does that make sense?

Member Reputation points: 608

We fund many Firsts at Rocket Capital, and go up to 36 weeks.

Feel free to reach out.

Moe Braun
    Rocket Capital
    (C)848-318-2598
    (O)786-937-3556
    Moe@rocketcapllc.com

Quote Originally Posted by freeprocessing View Post
    Hey DF,

I am looking for a C-D (or E plus for that matter) funder that does first positions.

I am talking about the funders that can do a 30 day deal but also a 28 week deal.

Does that make sense?

Please feel free to reach out for our guidelines, it sounds like we are exactly what you are looking for
    Lifetime Funding
    nicholas@lifetimefundingllc.com
    516-604-0609

Senior Member Reputation points: 3706

I may not be your best 1st position option, but we do them along with 2-6 positions for 4-10 months.

Please reach out anytime.

Thank you,
    Paul Boxer
    Merchant Marketplace

Chief Operating Officer
    Chief Revenue Officer

Cell: (516) 805-9209
    paul@merchantmarketplace.com
    www.merchantmarketplace.com

Quote Originally Posted by Finance Guru View Post
    I may not be your best 1st position option, but we do them along with 2-6 positions for 4-10 months.

Please reach out anytime.

Thank you,
    Not looking for another funder. Not to be a dick but the post was pretty specific.

Quote Originally Posted by iwantyourpaper View Post
    We fund many Firsts at Rocket Capital, and go up to 36 weeks.

Feel free to reach out.

Moe Braun
    Rocket Capital
    (C)848-318-2598
    (O)786-937-3556
    Moe@rocketcapllc.com
    I am looking for someone that funds first regularly, not as an exception. If that is you, please let me know.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10476

Hey DF,

Does that make sense?
    My company does all positions that makes sense for the merchant to afford and we like the risk on it. We prefer first positions and for those they work like a credit line in a way that makes the money cheaper as time goes on. Depending on why they are higher risk as far as what is on the credit and the daily balances and if they take credit cards or not for a cc split.

Scott Platto
    scott@tmrnow.com
    tmrnow.com
    212-220-9872

Quote Originally Posted by closer129 View Post
    My company does all positions that makes sense for the merchant to afford and we like the risk on it. We prefer first positions and for those they work like a credit line in a way that makes the money cheaper as time goes on. Depending on why they are higher risk as far as what is on the credit and the daily balances and if they take credit cards or not for a cc split.

Scott Platto
    scott@tmrnow.com
    tmrnow.com
    212-220-9872
    Hey Scott,

I appreciate you letting me know however I have not seen you enough in statements and you have a total of 14 filings in the courts in the past 6 years.

Member Reputation points: 608

I am looking for someone that funds first regularly, not as an exception. If that is you, please let me know.
    Yes, we fund them regularly. Not as one offs.

Hey Scott,

I appreciate you letting me know however I have not seen you enough in statements and you have a total of 14 filings in the courts in the past 6 years.
    We do not have a lot of fillings because we do not have a lot of defaults since we work with our merchants. Not having a lot of defaults for a funder is a good thing. And we fund with our own money so we do not want a high default rate to lose our own money. Anyone can fund high risk deals with other peoples money with nothing to lose. You do not see us a lot in statements because one our brokers do not stack our merchants and they have great relationships with the merchants and they stay with us because of our add on feature for first positions that works kind of like a credit line. The statements that you seen us in aare the merchants that will take funding from anyone and probably some of the filings you saw.

Senior Member Reputation points: 22201

Capybara Capital wins lots of first positions.
    Marcus Clapman
    Capybara Capital
    marcus@capybarausa.com
    www.capybarausa.com
    646-708-5986 (Text Friendly!)

if you have a ZBL showing payment history Bow Apple Capital will give a sick 1.19 or 1.299 Offer !

Quote Originally Posted by wolf stansson View Post
    Pathetic way to gauge a funder.
    Would you prefer Funders to brag about how many defaults they have or how many times they refuse to modify a merchants payments and take them to court?
    Pathetic? The only pathetic thing here aside from the fact that you probably work for them is saying that you only have 10 defaults for example yet you fund thousands of deals.

This is cash advance. The best underwriters have a 10% default rate minimum.

We do not fund as much as a lot of other funders do and i am honest about that. We make the same or more than they do due to the fact of our lower default rates and we use our own money to fund our merchants and do not have the added cost of the money. Our merchant stay with us for many years I personally have merchants that been with me 5-6 years and have not funded with anyone else. If you do not want to sign up with me and my company because you do not see 100's of defaults filed then that fine because that is not the only way to judge if a funder is good or not.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23755

Quote Originally Posted by closer129 View Post
    We do not fund as much as a lot of other funders do and i am honest about that. We make the same or more than they do due to the fact of our lower default rates and we use our own money to fund our merchants and do not have the added cost of the money. Our merchant stay with us for many years I personally have merchants that been with me 5-6 years and have not funded with anyone else. If you do not want to sign up with me and my company because you do not see 100's of defaults filed then that fine because that is not the only way to judge if a funder is good or not.
    How much do you fund a month?

Quote Originally Posted by goatFunding View Post
    How much do you fund a month?
    As a company we fund on average 2-4 million some months more. We are fine with that we fund the deals we want and our good iso' sell our reputation and our programs that do not look to over extend their cash flow. And we work like a line of credit with our add on feature for first positions. I have merchants then been funding with me for 5-6 years straight.

I don't know scott but what information does only having 10 files in the courts give you?

People ask if a funding company is in the courts to prove they're a funder and not a broker.

Assuming you're correct and they don't fund a ton (100% based off the amount of defaults they have in the courts) and they're willing to give you 28 weeks on a high risk file, you're going to turn them down because they don't fund enough for you? Pretty odd move imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Risker View Post
    I don't know scott but what information does only having 10 files in the courts give you?

People ask if a funding company is in the courts to prove they're a funder and not a broker.

Assuming you're correct and they don't fund a ton (100% based off the amount of defaults they have in the courts) and they're willing to give you 28 weeks on a high risk file, you're going to turn them down because they don't fund enough for you? Pretty odd move imho.
    Thank you for that comment. I do not know if i would give a c paper deal 28 weeks or anything since they are high risk for a reason lol. But if we do give an offer our fees will only 2.5-5% depending on the position that it is. If it high risk due to poor daily balances as a first we will do a cc split and only charge 2.5% in fees with a better rate than most high risk funders do and possibly a longer term.

I see people asking for contact to funders that have no website or anything I think that is worse than having a small amount of defaults that we put into the system.