BEWARE....CARLOS HERRERA- operating under FundCube, is a Scammer!!!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

BEWARE....CARLOS HERRERA- operating under FundCube, is a Scammer!!!

I have heard some things about this guy- known for stealing others files/ backdooring with no morals.

Gave him the benefit of the doubt. I sold him a data file. The very next day did a chargeback, and received a $2k file for free. After further investigation, he purchased data 2 other times throughout the year under the guise of other emails and phone numbers. Same guy, different credentials. Chargebacks as well on these two files. Don't do business with CARLOS HERRERA, don't sell him anything. He a common criminal /thief with NO Morals.

Senior Member Reputation points: 31817

Wow 8 years later still up to the same crap

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Quote Originally Posted by LeadGirl View Post
    I have heard some things about this guy- known for stealing others files/ backdooring with no morals.

Gave him the benefit of the doubt. I sold him a data file. The very next day did a chargeback, and received a $2k file for free. After further investigation, he purchased data 2 other times throughout the year under the guise of other emails and phone numbers. Same guy, different credentials. Chargebacks as well on these two files. Don't do business with CARLOS HERRERA, don't sell him anything. He a common criminal /thief with NO Morals.
    Who are you and which company are you with?

Member Reputation points: 951

Yikes, thanks for the heads up. This guy has been reaching out to me for a while about software he claims to have built...

Senior Member Reputation points: 13812

Quote Originally Posted by zalman View Post
    Yikes, thanks for the heads up. This guy has been reaching out to me for a while about software he claims to have built...
    He can't even build his own enrollment package.

I'm with Landfall Media Group. Been with the company many years. MCA manager here.

He's a career criminal. Even after he was caught this week, he continued to attempt to purchase data under different profiles. He has ZERO morals.

He's a fraud across the board. Even crossed many brokers whom I work with personally.

I saw this after I posted it. What a low life! ��

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

Is this thread over $2k ?

Thread?

Landfall Media Group

Same here. Pitched everyone in my office about his exceptional software

First of all, everyone knows @landfall data sells the data not only 3-4 but 10 times! I told repeatedly that these lists are dead and even a decent human being would agree that landfall is the biggest reseller of them all!

Ken relax, you are glorifying urself by us making a mistake- we only used it for 1 ISO and took it out- you’ll be hearing from our attorney for name slandering..

@smartadvance it’s crazy how people are jumping on here to talk trash..@leadgirl is so shady she can’t disclose her/his real name 😂

Mark, who are you? Are u this bored ? I don’t even know you..

Zalman, ur way smarter to believe these knuckleheads. Good luck to you all

The are landfall, they only resale data to 10000 people at once and they ***** cause I did not want to pay for data that I paid for 1500 and it was trash

You are a THIEF Carlos Herrera. I have all the proof, text messages, and 3 separate chargebacks. You are dishonest liar Karma will get you one day you.

We all know what Landfall does...

usp=sharing"]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eIMAch1DIR9T-yQztkOpTXPEvfiW5RY65Gl-Zw68sTs/edit?usp=sharing[/URL]

is in the chat..

Senior Member Reputation points: 13183

Quote Originally Posted by FUNDQUBE View Post
    usp=sharing"]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eIMAch1DIR9T-yQztkOpTXPEvfiW5RY65Gl-Zw68sTs/edit?usp=sharing[/URL]

is in the chat..
    This is coming from the scammer himself lol

yep this is all correct- guy has been scamming at least 3 clients we have seen in the last 90 days

carlos herrera give them the money back you stole.... not nice.