Quote Originally Posted by goldenhippo80 View Post
they offered me a job, it was salary plus commission. $20/hr for 40 hours and then there was a revenue threshold of $12,500 I had to bring in before I even made any money on commission. After the threshold, it was 25% to the broker who closed the deal. And the hiring manager told me none of their brokers were even going above the revenue threshold to be given the opportunity to make more money on top of the ****ty base they're offering. What is 41k going to get you in NYC? ****ing nothing. There were 3 rounds of interviews. The 2nd round was with the Owner, Oleg Rud (he also defaulted on credibly in 2021 for 187k lol). He looks at my iphone and says "sell me this phone." What are we in wolf of wall street here? Then I get a text later from some other guy named Michael Pennartz "because you refused to sell Oleg the phone, we cannot put you in a manager position and you will have to prove yourself." This is a company that I'm sure does well for the owners and partners but if you're a broker looking for a job, don't apply here unless you want to live in poverty.
That's horrible. wow