Quote Originally Posted by Sc0355 View Post
I hate for my first post on here to be a negative one but in my 12 years in the MCA business I’ve never seen a deal handled as poorly as my current situation with FND Capital . My client needed to make payroll and agreed to a 25 day 1.49 . Upon taking the funding call they are informed there will be a 30 % origination held which will be returned upon completion of the deal . The deal ended with full payback remitted April 26th however the ACH is still pulling and extra week at $1499 a day until last Friday may 2.
To add insult to injury On March 20th FND Capital told commission will be paid after business 10 days . I call 12 days later to confirm and Jacob the “ managing director” says “ oh this is your first deal as an iso wed like to wait a little longer we will send it on April 18th. Of course the 18th rolls around no answer . Passover comes and goes and It is now may 6th and he has not answered a call or email from myself or the client , finally client calls from their employees cell phone and he picks up and says he’s sick he will call back 2 hours later. They reach him hours later and he says they are threatening him and owe him 10k for stacking ( they didn’t stack and renewed the previous position before him after his full RTR was paid because he has withdrawn an extra 14k from their account that they had designated for payroll.

In summary , 25k deal paying back 37,500 the client net 17k and FND withdrew 52k total from their account (Client has additional 14k taken from their account ) . Still no answer and Commission also not paid on a deal originated March 20th. Stay away from FND by all means necessary.
How did you find them? They've been banned from this forum (Jacob included) for almost a year.
https://dailyfunder.com/showthread.p...gh-Risk-Funder

I assume you checked the internet and the forum prior to signing up with them, right?!