List of Shady Funders - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 11887 KINGCASH's Avatar

Funders people FUNDERS!! We're talking 101 here!
    @chambo, nice to see blast from past- Where's Karen??!! Miss her
    And Hybrid Advance sucks- Ariel, AKA "Kevin" is a thief.. literally

-Stay classy
    Last edited by KINGCASH; 05-18-2023 at 07:34 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 16767 fundinggrasshopper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCASH View Post
    And Hybrid Advance sucks- Ariel, AKA "Kevin" is a thief.. literally

-Stay classy
    I see new "funders" popping up every month using this contract.

stay away
    Last edited by fundinggrasshopper; 05-20-2023 at 09:48 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10476

How do you think i felt finding this out and having my money at risk.

Banned Reputation points: 555

Adding to the list of shady brokers/shady lenders - TMT Funding and WISE/wise ventures - bad experiences with merchants being reached out to directly/harassed by both.

Additionally for new brokers - do not send your full submit deals to any lender that hasn't already sent you a co-signed copy of your ISO agreement beforehand...seems obvious but i've seen many who attempt to do this

Quote Originally Posted by srslyfunding View Post
    Adding to the list of shady brokers/shady lenders - TMT Funding and WISE/wise ventures - bad experiences with merchants being reached out to directly/harassed by both.

Additionally for new brokers - do not send your full submit deals to any lender that hasn't already sent you a co-signed copy of your ISO agreement beforehand...seems obvious but i've seen many who attempt to do this
    i heard the same

Senior Member Reputation points: 52185 ADiamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fund Exposer View Post

United
    Saw "United Funds" carrot a merchant with 20K (14K NET - 6K FEE) debit his bank for 2x $1k pmts, and had the merchant wire back $29,990 the same day

It doesn't matter what their name is - they have a million different labels, these are mostly Brooklyn guys (you know who) using and abusing Metropolitan Commercial Bank

I would go to far as to say that M.C.B. is in on it at this point, but that's speculation and circumstantial.

What they're all doing is committing fraud, money laundering, among a ton of other things - and it will catch up to them eventually.

Shine a spotlight on Metropolitan Commercial Bank if you really want to nip it in the bud, for starters.

It's really just sad to see them all get away with it for this long and straight up take advantage of ordinary working people.
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Quote Originally Posted by ADiamond View Post
    Saw "United Funds" carrot a merchant with 20K (14K NET - 6K FEE) debit his bank for 2x $1k pmts, and had the merchant wire back $29,990 the same day

It doesn't matter what their name is - they have a million different labels, these are mostly Brooklyn guys (you know who) using and abusing Metropolitan Commercial Bank

I would go to far as to say that M.C.B. is in on it at this point, but that's speculation and circumstantial.

What they're all doing is committing fraud, money laundering, among a ton of other things - and it will catch up to them eventually.

Shine a spotlight on Metropolitan Commercial Bank if you really want to nip it in the bud, for starters.

It's really just sad to see them all get away with it for this long and straight up take advantage of ordinary working people.
    You're 100% right Anthony, the way to go about stopping them is by going after metropolitan bank, I've had a merchant reach out to them directly about a United Funds Scam and they refused to help him, Also I've see JRG start doing the same fake term loan 10 day deal scam , ive seen them do regular deals in the past but recently more and more I've seen them just straight up scam the merchants

Senior Member Reputation points: 60165

Quote Originally Posted by Russell View Post
    You're 100% right Anthony, the way to go about stopping them is by going after metropolitan bank, I've had a merchant reach out to them directly about a United Funds Scam and they refused to help him, Also I've see JRG start doing the same fake term loan 10 day deal scam , ive seen them do regular deals in the past but recently more and more I've seen them just straight up scam the merchants
    thats interesting

from the clients I have seen they are mostly optimum and signature bank

Just saw this same scam

I have seen this happening repeatedly lately by United Funds and they have a bunch of other names like Turbo Capital. Can you elaborate on how they're abusing Metropolitan Commercial Bank? Doesn't MCB still require a holding account with 3x your daily ACH?

Senior Member Reputation points: 8833

definitely some really bad funders in this industry, But the ridiculous amount brokers promising the LOC pending a 30 day 1.499 with 20% fees is getting out of control.

funders need to start asking the merchants on funding call if any LOC or term loan was promised in any way in the presentation of their mca offer.

Simon Wein
    CEO- Radiance Funding
    P:516.509.9788
    W: Radiancefunding.com
    E:Simon@radiancefunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 22609

Quote Originally Posted by simonwein12 View Post
    definitely some really bad funders in this industry, But the ridiculous amount brokers promising the LOC pending a 30 day 1.499 with 20% fees is getting out of control.

funders need to start asking the merchants on funding call if any LOC or term loan was promised in any way in the presentation of their mca offer.
    I have actual full term sheets and contracts from merchants showing our advance as the first "draw" and the rest comes after 30 days. From broker to merchant. It's wild out there.
    Thank you,

Joseph Vaknen
    Business Development
    SuperFastCap

Direct: (646) 546-3866 (Text or Call)
    E-mail: Joe@superfastcap.com
    www.superfastcap.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 226631

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFastJoe View Post
    I have actual full term sheets and contracts from merchants showing our advance as the first "draw" and the rest comes after 30 days. From broker to merchant. It's wild out there.
    Joe, do you cut off these brokers?

Senior Member Reputation points: 22609

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Joe, do you cut off these brokers?
    Insta-cut, superfast.
    Thank you,

Joseph Vaknen
    Business Development
    SuperFastCap

Direct: (646) 546-3866 (Text or Call)
    E-mail: Joe@superfastcap.com
    www.superfastcap.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 10476

The merchants will lie on the merchant interview.

Senior Member Reputation points: 124096 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by closer129 View Post
    The merchants will lie on the merchant interview.
    Correct, they are all coached.

They will come to us after when the broker disappears and they are stuck paying this position they cant afford.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

But than what about the guys who actually do sba loans and get the merchant an mca to have during the 1-3 months it takes to close an sba loan

Senior Member Reputation points: 29542

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly funder View Post
    But than what about the guys who actually do sba loans and get the merchant an mca to have during the 1-3 months it takes to close an sba loan
    As someone who has actually used an MCA as a bridge successfully 9 times out of 10 the broker has no relationships with sba banks and is speaking out their ass. Before funding a mca as a bridge always have the bank verify if they can purchase the debt before funding it and get an EOI out with the MCA incorporated before funding the mca. If you have questions on how to do it properly without ****ing your merchant please feel free to reach out.

Puttnam is definitely up to no good - promising a fake line of credit to a merchant I spoke with recently and saw them in the statements funding him 150K 1.499 20% fees over 25 days “for reporting to get a credit a line” lol (merchants volume was 120k in his best months) conveniently right after his SBA money hit as well
    Guys are pigs

If you are in need of a legit funder - Look no further -PAZ FUNDING SOURCE LLC
    Funding all states
    Commissions at 14%
    Direct Funder
    1 hour approval
    Full commission on renewals
    Weekly payment available

Daniel Gold
    Paz Funding Source LLC
    310-845-6112
    Dan@PazFundingSource.com
    Last edited by Paz; 10-11-2023 at 01:15 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 124096 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Paz View Post
    If you are in need of a legit funder - Look no further -PAZ FUNDING SOURCE LLC
    Funding all states
    Commissions at 14%
    Direct Funder
    1 hour approval
    Full commission on renewals
    Weekly payment available

Daniel Gold
    Paz Funding Source LLC
    310-845-6112
    Dan@PazFundingSource.com
    giphy.gif
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

95% of them do ask that on the funding call - and then when the merchant says yes they send it to their janitors closet and have their fat slob cousin do it for a couple grand less than what the ISO was going to do it for LOL come on Simon act like you’ve been here before please

Senior Member Reputation points: 29542

Quote Originally Posted by Fund Exposer View Post
    If you have any to add, please share. These funders have been caught with shady practices. Carroting the day after funding, promising lines of credit for taking 1.699 with 20% fees and so on.

Advance Capital
    All Shore Capital
    Art Funding
    Everyday
    Family Funding Group
    Go Fund
    Independent Fund
    Jett Funding
    Master Fund
    Puttnam
    Redstone
    Regal Capital Group
    Revive Capital
    United
    Wincap
    World Global
    ace funding
    11 capital
    22 capital
    fusion funding
    eagle eye
    bluebridge
    bluegrass
    lionhead
    fundynatic

Senior Member Reputation points: 60165

Im so happy that mca is less than 10 percent of the the products we offer

these posts and the people that are actually posting are actually very funny
    everyone here making it like their sh*t dont stink!!!

do i think that giving someone a 10 day mca with false promises is ethical or the right thing to do? ABSOLOUTELY NOT!!!

but the brokers that actually post here make it sound that every deal they sell a 60 day term 6 month deal or even a 1 year term with out telling the merchant of a better deal to follow in the future

and for the funders here that post so negatively about the shady characters you to are a big part to blame! alot of you are 3+ positions that offer 50-100 payment deals right after the merchant takes another position do you actually think your position helps these merchants?

the industry as a whole past a 2nd position is a sh*t show

their should be a rule that merchants shouldn't be allowed funding for at least 3 months after receiving a funding.

so everyone needs to stop their complaining
    and start offering real products that help these merchants SBA Equipment financing etc...

Senior Member Reputation points: 226631

Is someone going to eventually name Metro Bank as an accomplice on a lawsuit? Or do these criminals (wire fraud) just focus on emptying out the merchants bank accounts to prevent the merchants from having enough money to go to their lawyers and pursue? I think they're just not afraid anymore. Either they'll go to jail for what they've done until now, or they won't, and at this point, might as well get enough money so that they can provide some money for their wife/kids while they're sitting until they can get a pardon or be released on good behavior.