Quote Originally Posted by Olderguy View Post
Midwest Corporate Credit was charging 10% and paying 2.5% last I used them.
I cannot speak for Midwest Corporate Credit as I have never worked there but in general the best way to see which company you prefer working with is to test them both out and work with them both for a little while. If the services and communication end up being identical than it would just be the fee that is different but there are probably other differences between the companies that provide similar programs just like the many SBA and MCA companies with differences.

We focus heavily on the quality of our services and the in house underwriting to obtain the max possible at the lowest market rates from 3-5 banks and/or credit unions for our clients. Our services are top notch but rather than taking my word for it, you can check out or reviews/testimonials on our google page and website by googling "preferred funding group" or our website "www.preferredfundinggroup.com". If you or other's would like to work with other companies that is perfectly fine but I can confidently promise that we have one of, if not the best, underwriters along with our customer services and communication with affiliates.