Guys we need to talk...
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Unhappy Guys we need to talk...

How does none of you have a decent website? Seriously, it all looks like a scam. You are making my job easier, but hey, a website does not cost that much.

Invest in your shop!

blazingfastfinance.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 13183

Quote Originally Posted by xhuljo View Post
    How does none of you have a decent website? Seriously, it all looks like a scam. You are making my job easier, but hey, a website does not cost that much.

Invest in your shop!

blazingfastfinance.com
    Are you calling yourself a funder as well?

Quote Originally Posted by goldenhippo80 View Post
    Are you calling yourself a funder as well?
    Nope

Senior Member Reputation points: 54849 JasonBishop's Avatar

Nope
    Then why are you coming on to the DF throwing rocks after being on the site for a what, a months time?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBishop View Post
    Then why are you coming on to the DF throwing rocks after being on the site for a what, a months time?
    I just started my shop, and was looking for funders for a couple of deals. Got like 10 pms from guys with no website, trying to steal/fund my deal. Those are the people I am talking about.

I just started my shop, and was looking for funders for a couple of deals. Got like 10 pms from guys with no website, trying to steal/fund my deal. Those are the people I am talking about.
    That's fair.

Here comes the "I can do your website for X" spiel.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBishop View Post
    Here comes the "I can do your website for X" spiel.
    Naah, I want none of you to compete. Stay where you at - love the unprofessionalism in an industry talking about tens of thousands of dollars everyday

Senior Member Reputation points: 227883

xhuljo, the WordPress theme is nice and you personalized it really well, but if you live in a glass house, careful if you throw stones. Your team includes Dennis Norris who works at Business Wordpress Theme, and if you do a quick internet search for him, he's been helping a LOT of companies with his 20 years of experience in entrepreneurship, management, business planning, financial analysis, software engineering, operations, etc etc etc

xhuljo, you're doing good stuff (we've talked, I know you're going in the right direction), but you brought that scrutiny on yourself ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    xhuljo, the WordPress theme is nice and you personalized it really well, but if you live in a glass house, careful if you throw stones. Your team includes Dennis Norris who works at Business Wordpress Theme, and if you do a quick internet search for him, he's been helping a LOT of companies with his 20 years of experience in entrepreneurship, management, business planning, financial analysis, software engineering, operations, etc etc etc

xhuljo, you're doing good stuff (we've talked, I know you're going in the right direction), but you brought that scrutiny on yourself ;-)
    My man you only got the Wordpress stuff right. And no, noone built my website. I did it, Also set up the CRM, the VoIP, the marketing, and everything else. Marketing and operations are my bread and butter.

And as mentioned above, the post was for the guys that are trying to steal/fund deals and don't even have a decent website. It is embarrassing for the industry, to have these people around.

Senior Member Reputation points: 66013 TheConfidentBroker's Avatar

Is that wix?! Good job. Keep adding more. Redo your paper app (which is super familiar btw I’m curious who took it from me and gave it to you 😂 swear I can see where it was edited and kind of shocked) but definitely stay humble. Call out websites as they come 😂

And yes, some funders websites are the absolute worse.

Quote Originally Posted by TheConfidentBroker View Post
    Is that wix?! Good job. Keep adding more. Redo your paper app (which is super familiar btw I’m curious who took it from me and gave it to you �� swear I can see where it was edited and kind of shocked) but definitely stay humble. Call out websites as they come ��

And yes, some funders websites are the absolute worse.
    Yeah, it's so easy to have a nice website, yet no one seems to be able to dedicate a few hundred bucks/10 hours to make it happen.

Sure bro, you invented that app. You are the Absolute MCA App Master.

Senior Member Reputation points: 44875

Yeah, it's so easy to have a nice website, yet no one seems to be able to dedicate a few hundred bucks/10 hours to make it happen.

Sure bro, you invented that app. You are the Absolute MCA App Master.
    And you invented the perfect website. It takes 1 hour to make a website like the one you have. If it took you 10 hours, then you must be mentally handicapped in some type of manner.

Senior Member Reputation points: 78889 Olderguy's Avatar

it's the nature, background, lack of training and no professional experience with the people in this industry....

I was in the mortgage industry going through 2008 and this industry is 10 times worse.

Most of these people and companies will be gone in a few years.

It is what it is. Stop trying to convince the scorpion that's it's something different.
    Steve Benjamin
    Professional Business Loans

522 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com
    https://probizloans.net/
    Broker, Underwriter, general business loan expert

@ 24 hour funding working capital loans
    @ Term loans from 3 years to 10 years at 9.5% and up
    @ Equipment financing up to 7 years
    @ Property loans - Hard Money and traditional - Primary, Investment, commercial, land, fix and flip, construction.
    @ SBA loans - 7A and 504.
    @ Private money equity and debt for major investments
    @ Personal Loans up to gross income from personal tax return.