Need Your Feedback on Leads Providers
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm looking to buy some leads and want to make an informed decision. Have any of you used the following leads companies? What have your experiences been?

1) Meridian Leads, Florida (Owners, Bob Squires and Brian Frolich. I've been told that Bob runs Florida and and Brian runs NY... I'd be working with their Florida office) - meridianleads.com
    2) m4-global (Owner, Wayne McKnight) - m4-global.com
    3) Call Qalifier, a division of Extreme Traffic (Owner, Scott Eli) - http://www.callqualifier.com

Thank you.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2655

Let me ask you this. Why are you looking at these 3 .vs all other lead providers?
    Rob Buchanan
    Data Axle
    402-836-1206
    rob.buchanan@data-axle.com

No real reason except the three listed is who I've stumbled upon while doing research. I understand that there are many ways to go about things and these are just a small sampling of my options. If someone out there has a direct positive experience with another leads provider I'm certianly open to using them.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Meridian is legit. We bought some info from them little while back. Don't know about the other two. I have an exclusive source for leads. Maybe we should talk. PM me if you're interested.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

I get a lot of positive feedback from ISOs about Meridian. And Bob who runs it in Florida is awesome.

I tried calling Call Qualifier yesterday and their phone line was out of service.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

I used Meridian for about 2-3 mailer/live transfer campaigns but I wasn't getting the results I wanted so I discontinued the service.

Senior Member Reputation points: 17416

Any feeback regarding Lenders.Marketing Nick Stough?

Senior Member Reputation points: 33996

Anyone used Nick Stough?

Senior Member Reputation points: 33996

I pulled the trigger on Meridian, so I can provide some VERY recent feedback on Meridian. And their lead sales tactics...

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    I pulled the trigger on Meridian, so I can provide some VERY recent feedback on Meridian. And their lead sales tactics...
    Would you like to share that feedback with all of us?
    Rob Buchanan
    Data Axle
    402-836-1206

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    Well post it then bro.

I got 500 Call Qual 90day+ aged leads about 3-4 weeks ago. These leads were previous live transfers and didnt seem like they were sold to multiple other companies (yet.) I returned approx 5-10% of their leads for disconnected numbers and he refunded me with the appropriate amount of replacement leads within 48hrs. We made a good amount of contact on the leads overall. I would say they've had average conversions thus far for apps out, in, and funded. The majority of the leads were green to the MCA industry which definitely has its positives and negatives. The leads came with the following data: Phone number; company name; first name of contact person only; years in business; monthly revenue. You couldnt sort/filter by state itself, but you could sort by area code. It was annoying now knowing what timezone you were calling unless you looked it up. The monthly sales revenue seemed a little inflated based on the deals and conversations that we've had. With aged leads that can be fairly reasonable, but we didnt find many large deals out of it and that was probably the biggest negative we've found. Since its been within 30days, we are still working the leads to death and of course... a lead is only as good as you make it. Hope this helps

Senior Member Reputation points: 3824

Do not use lenders marketing. They are nothing but overpriced UCC's

jotucker1983
    Quote Originally Posted by anydealfunded View Post
    Can you provide more information?

Senior Member Reputation points: 2019 Lenders.Marketing's Avatar

"The leads are weak..."

We have many happy repeat clients succeeding with our Expiring MCA Triggers which tap into UCC's and I have been told our price points are extremely competitive.

We have several other Triggers and sometimes it takes a couple different attempts to find the best one for each firm.

If you are in fact a customer give me a call and I will work with you to find another Trigger that works best.
    3110 Main Street
    Building C
    Santa Monica, CA 90405

info@lendersmarketing.com
    www.lendersmarketing.com

Direct (805) 765-6459
    Toll-Free (888) 988-2867
    Fax Number (818) 925-9686

We connect Lenders with their future clients

Check out how our Business Loan Triggers work:
    http://www.lendersmarketing.com/busi...-triggers.html

Quote Originally Posted by Lenders.Marketing View Post

"The leads are weak..."

We have many happy repeat clients succeeding with our Expiring MCA Triggers which tap into UCC's and I have been told our price points are extremely competitive.

We have several other Triggers and sometimes it takes a couple different attempts to find the best one for each firm.

If you are in fact a customer give me a call and I will work with you to find another Trigger that works best.
    Nick the truth is you sent us UCC's that we pay .03 for but instead paid .25 cents with you and some "trigger" leads which only hit switchboards. Thanks, but I'd rather have my guys call a phone book before I pay .25 for UCC's. HAPPY FUNDING!

Nick the truth is you sent us UCC's that we pay .03 for but instead paid .25 cents with you and some "trigger" leads which only hit switchboards. Thanks, but I'd rather have my guys call a phone book before I pay .25 for UCC's. HAPPY FUNDING!
    At the end of the day we aren't going to hit a home-run out of the gate every time.

But like I said I stand by my offer to work with you to find something that works.

Instead of taking unsolicited shots what is the name of your company and I will find out what we sent you and find something that is more suited to your needs.
    3110 Main Street
    Building C
    Santa Monica, CA 90405

www.lendersmarketing.com

Direct (805) 765-6459
    Toll-Free (888) 988-2867

I'm not taking shots at you, I am giving the cold hard facts of the situation on a forum where people give the cold hard facts. It's a cold world nick, maybe a buy a blanket.

The fact is you can't please all the people all the time and if you are not willing to take my offer by revealing your company so I can help so be it.

The fact is that we have many happy clients who close deals investing their marketing dollars with Lenders Marketing.
    3110 Main Street
    Building C
    Santa Monica, CA 90405

www.lendersmarketing.com

Direct (805) 765-6459
    Toll-Free (888) 988-2867

jotucker1983
    Where do you find 3 cent UCC data? Is the data accurate in terms of filing information? The lowest pricing I have seen is 12 cents.

3 cents?? There is no way that those leads have any quality to them at all. I would love to see what this 3 cent data looks like. How many leads did you buy to get this price?
    Rob Buchanan
    Data Axle
    402-836-1206

Senior Member Reputation points: 20323

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Buchanan View Post
    3 cents?? There is no way that those leads have any quality to them at all. I would love to see what this 3 cent data looks like. How many leads did you buy to get this price?

Some of the best email data I've ever purchased, I acquired for under 3 cents a record. They would only have a few thousand at a time but that plus good content gave me crazy response rates, like 15 -25 leads from 2,500 emails sent per shot, inbound calls and email responses. This was cold data. It was from a guy overseas.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

3 cents for UCC data is not uncommon. Keep in mind that the same lists are being sold over and over so the cost for the list broker is extremely low. Each successive sale is pure profit for him.

I have used Nick Stough before, the leads were great! I got 4 apps out on the first page I called.