I got 500 Call Qual 90day+ aged leads about 3-4 weeks ago. These leads were previous live transfers and didnt seem like they were sold to multiple other companies (yet.) I returned approx 5-10% of their leads for disconnected numbers and he refunded me with the appropriate amount of replacement leads within 48hrs. We made a good amount of contact on the leads overall. I would say they've had average conversions thus far for apps out, in, and funded. The majority of the leads were green to the MCA industry which definitely has its positives and negatives. The leads came with the following data: Phone number; company name; first name of contact person only; years in business; monthly revenue. You couldnt sort/filter by state itself, but you could sort by area code. It was annoying now knowing what timezone you were calling unless you looked it up. The monthly sales revenue seemed a little inflated based on the deals and conversations that we've had. With aged leads that can be fairly reasonable, but we didnt find many large deals out of it and that was probably the biggest negative we've found. Since its been within 30days, we are still working the leads to death and of course... a lead is only as good as you make it. Hope this helps