Hablas Espanol? -- Spanish Speaking MCA Leads - Free Lead Inside
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 13711

Hablas Espanol? -- Spanish Speaking MCA Leads - Free Lead Inside

If you have Spanish speaking reps I have a TON of Spanish speaking MCA leads coming in daily that are going unsold.

Businesses like www dot losmayasmxrestaurant dot com that claim to do 75K-100K a month

I have the business owners name, cell phone and email.

I am looking for 1 serious buyer in the space who can take CA and NY leads with 10K or more in monthly sales, We have a buyer whos been buying since Feb and asking for more. They just don't take some states, and some leads they reject because they have them from their own 6 figure marketing campaigns, this is your golden opportunity

Please have a budget of $10K a month you can spend on leads, we don't want to waste your time and we dont want to waste ours.

The leads are good and convert, but you must have Spanish speaking reps, they are exclusive we only sell these to one person, and they are very affordable.

We don't give out free leads, the free lead is the restaurant above go to their website and call them, when you want businesses like that coming in daily email us at hello@popcrumbs.com and lets get an order together, you'll be happy you did.
    Last edited by PopCrumbs; 04-26-2023 at 09:47 AM.