Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 5633

Media Company, 1mm a month

Client Profile:

Deposits: 900/month
    Monthly Revenue: 920k/month
    ADB: 320k
    Negative Days: 0
    Positions: 1, B paper lender, currently at 3.75% withhold, funded small renewal in late January
    Credit: 722
    State: NV
    TIB: 9/2020
    Industry: Digital Media / E-Commerce
    Looking For: 500-700k, 6-10 month deal in the high 3's, low 4's Sell Rate

Now here is the hair on the deal. Client owns 40-50 different e-commerce brands. All under the same entity, just different DBA's. He has roughly 20 different revenue generating business bank accounts, all relatively small rev per account at the same bank.

All revenue sweeps into a main account at the end of each day, but it still shows as a transfer. We have all accounts.

Who would give me a real deal that is not the ultra high risk guys. I have 300k over 42 weeks right now. Simply not enough money and a lot of stips to fund. I understand its complex, but who has an appetite for this deal?

If you are going to ask for all merchant processor statements it Dead on Arrival. He has 40-50 different merchant processor accounts for each brand.

Hey,

I am with Derek at White Cloud Funding I think we might be able to get this deal funded.

Please feel free to email me at Derek@whitecloudfunding.com. I would be more than happy to discuss.
    (323)513-8773

Senior Member Reputation points: 84417

Quote Originally Posted by ryanh View Post
    Client Profile:

Positions: 1, B paper lender, currently at 3.75% withhold, funded small renewal in late January

Now here is the hair on the deal. Client owns 40-50 different e-commerce brands. All under the same entity, just different DBA's. He has roughly 20 different revenue generating business bank accounts, all relatively small rev per account at the same bank.

All revenue sweeps into a main account at the end of each day, but it still shows as a transfer. We have all accounts.

Who would give me a real deal that is not the ultra high risk guys. I have 300k over 42 weeks right now. Simply not enough money and a lot of stips to fund. I understand its complex, but who has an appetite for this deal?

If you are going to ask for all merchant processor statements it Dead on Arrival. He has 40-50 different merchant processor accounts for each brand.

He has 40-50 different merchant processor accounts for each brand. Why?
    Since cc processing is my main business - I will tell you flat out there are NOT 40 different processors, maybe 1000's of ISO, but, not different processors.

If his financials are strong and his/her charge-back ration is at an acceptable level one, one merchant account underwritten correctly would suffice.
    A 12 Million dollar processing volume is not out of the norm - maybe a 2nd as back-up if that makes them feel more secure.

Beyond that - go for a Bank Term Loan - besides my resources, there are several others available.
    Get them out of the MCA World - unless there is a reason behind the curtain they would not qualify

Contact me if you wish to discuss.
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 12696

Client Profile:

Most of this sounds doable except that he took a small renewal a few months ago. Why didn't he take more money then and why wouldn't he go back to that funder to get more since it was little and has made around 3 months worth of payments.

Quote Originally Posted by closer129 View Post
    Most of this sounds doable except that he took a small renewal a few months ago. Why didn't he take more money then and why wouldn't he go back to that funder to get more since it was little and has made around 3 months worth of payments.
    With the number of bank accounts and none of them being huge revenue all 30-50k/month range some like 70-80k, makes a difficult file to underwrite and get anyone's appetite for a sizeable deal

Senior Member Reputation points: 12696

With the number of bank accounts and none of them being huge revenue all 30-50k/month range some like 70-80k, makes a difficult file to underwrite and get anyone's appetite for a sizeable deal
    If they all have on tax id number and pass the revenue from each main account my company maybe able to work it out. I had similar deals done like that in the past.

Banned Reputation points: 4416

Capitalize can likely get this done for you. Our Max term is 24 weeks but we can do upto 500k if the numbers work.

Senior Member Reputation points: 125088 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

You're best bet is with a funder that can cross collateralize the deal with all the DBA's combined.

To my knowledge, NewCo does this.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

They can add the DBA's but its all under the same EIN so need need for an MEI. Most UW's just don't want to deal with the headache of underwriting this deal which is very reasonable. Unfortunately I find it very hard to trust NewCo.

Tough deal

Senior Member Reputation points: 66013 TheConfidentBroker's Avatar

What happened to that one funding company that used domains as collateral? This would be a perfect situation for this.

Sometimes deals are a phone call vs. email submit to iso rep (no offense pushers). If you want to go over this deal with UW directly let me know I’ll pm you an email or phone #

Senior Member Reputation points: 22201

Client Profile:

Capybara Capital funds these scenarios all day long (with lower buy-rates for max-upsell).
    Marcus Clapman
    Capybara Capital
    marcus@capybarausa.com
    www.capybarausa.com
    646-708-5986 (Text Friendly!)