New, unique funding product – Seeking a potential partnership to launch
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

New, unique funding product – Seeking a potential partnership to launch

Hello all!

For the last year I’ve been working on building a unique, small business funding product primarily for merchants that are in the ‘MCA space’.

I’m seeking to partner with an existing funder to allow them to offer this product to their merchants and fund them through it. This is not a SaaS offering. Details regarding what I’m seeking will be explained over a call.

If you would like information about the product and to potentially explore this opportunity further, please send me a PM. Looking forward to connecting!

Member Reputation points: 10

Quote Originally Posted by GroundInvest View Post
    Hello all!

For the last year I’ve been working on building a unique, small business funding product primarily for merchants that are in the ‘MCA space’.

I’m seeking to partner with an existing funder to allow them to offer this product to their merchants and fund them through it. This is not a SaaS offering. Details regarding what I’m seeking will be explained over a call.

If you would like information about the product and to potentially explore this opportunity further, please send me a PM. Looking forward to connecting!
    Would this be a different type of funding agreement, or a new funnel to get merchants ?

Blackbridge Investment Group

Accepting New ISOs !

Book an intro call with us at a time that works for you here
    Apply to be an approved ISO here

Fast underwriting, quick payouts, professional service

p: (212) 655 9604
    a: 450 7th Ave, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10123
    www.bbigm.com

Quote Originally Posted by BIG View Post
    Would this be a different type of funding agreement, or a new funnel to get merchants ?
    The funding agreement is the same, as the product is a purchase of a business's future receivables. The product is different and advantages in many ways, both for the merchant and for the funder (and broker if there is one involved). This is a product that the vast majority of merchants actually want, with many selling points and legs to stand on. It also provides an almost identical return to traditional MCA's. In terms of deal flow, I could provide some of the deal flow for the time being. Send me a PM to learn more.

Opportunity is still available. If you're a funder with a book (any size) and want to offer a unique spin on an MCA (still an MCA but different in a number of ways) please send me a pm so we can discuss.

Looking to partner with a single funder for this.

In my opinion, this is a safer investment than a traditional MCA. All details will be explained.