Direct lender - onboarding potential isos or brokers
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Direct lender - onboarding potential isos or brokers

I am onboarding new ISOs at the moment. We pay up to 15 points on deals and minimum is only 10k in revenue.

Previous defaults need to be satisfied or in a payment plan.

To apply goto www.dependable-funding.com and go through the application process.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Dependable Funding
    ISO Manager
    George Wilson
    551-341-1240

Senior Member Reputation points: 12921

Quote Originally Posted by dependable funding View Post
    I am onboarding new ISOs at the moment. We pay up to 15 points on deals and minimum is only 10k in revenue.

Previous defaults need to be satisfied or in a payment plan.

To apply goto www.dependable-funding.com and go through the application process.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Dependable Funding
    ISO Manager
    George Wilson
    551-341-1240
    lol, provide some real proof that you're a legit lender. You're not in the courts, your website is dog****. I think I can speak for the majority of the people on this forum to say that we're tired of these stupid promotions from people pretending to be funders.

Senior Member Reputation points: 338265

Weird....if you Google their number you get 100 debt collection agencies.......
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 122949 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Senior Member Reputation points: 65649 TheConfidentBroker's Avatar

Here's what I do to take the first steps in scrubbing new Funders. Here's the shortcut and usually you wont have to go past step 3.

Step 1 - go to website. Instantly check phone number and address. Copy and paste it somewhere, you'll need it. Ask yourself, how many pages does it have? Does it look like someone made it in an hour? Did they pay for their SSL?

Step 2 - Paste that phone number in Google and see what pops up. We can skip Googling the Company... let's go for the juicy stuff.

In this case, Dependable Funding also has the same phone number as True Advance Funding Inc.

In which we stop there and say nah. See, didn't even get to Step 3.

Step 3: Would be to Google and check the business listing and check Linkedin.

What other steps should there be in order? How many should one Company pass in order to utilize the ISO/Broker market for deal origination?
    Funding is Temporary. Wu-Tang is Forever.

Generic fake names should definitely be on that list. Do they match up with business registration? Is their ISO rep real or a stock image and bogus name like Paul Paulson. George Wilson.

Can we scam a little smarter guys because this is fun for me...
    Funding is Temporary. Wu-Tang is Forever.

Senior Member Reputation points: 226125

Google the phone number is one option. TrueCaller is also really helpful

Quote Originally Posted by TheConfidentBroker View Post
    Here's what I do to take the first steps in scrubbing new Funders. Here's the shortcut and usually you wont have to go past step 3.

Step 1 - go to website. Instantly check phone number and address. Copy and paste it somewhere, you'll need it. Ask yourself, how many pages does it have? Does it look like someone made it in an hour? Did they pay for their SSL?

Step 2 - Paste that phone number in Google and see what pops up. We can skip Googling the Company... let's go for the juicy stuff.

In this case, Dependable Funding also has the same phone number as True Advance Funding Inc.

In which we stop there and say nah. See, didn't even get to Step 3.

Step 3: Would be to Google and check the business listing and check Linkedin.

What other steps should there be in order? How many should one Company pass in order to utilize the ISO/Broker market for deal origination?
    This is like unmasking the bad guy when they get caught by Scooby Doo and Friends
    The Brokers Nightmare
    Florida-Based

True Advance is a real funder and Dependable Funding is the same owner with a new investor. Feel free to check the courts. Screenshot 2023-04-18 at 5.06.06 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-04-18 at 5.06.57 PM.png

No bad guys here just trying to fund deals.

True Advance is a real funder and Dependable Funding is the same owner with a new investor. Feel free to check the courts. Screenshot 2023-04-18 at 5.06.06 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-04-18 at 5.06.57 PM.png

No bad guys here just trying to fund deals.
    The problem is you're not funding, you're brokering.

You're not even certified/licensed in CA or VA.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    Florida-Based

So first your research proved wrong that I wasn’t a funder, now I’m a funder who isn’t funding turned broker?

Sincerely, please do your research before speaking so disrespectfully before this thread ruins your reputation for spreading false information about people.

Secondly, A lot of funders aren’t signed up in CA/VA or OK as we have 47 other states to play with.

Listen, I do understand the skepticism in the industry and I do appreciate the interrogation because it is true because there is ALOT of dishonestly out there.

Where is your office located? Would love to meet and discuss business.

I think we are all here to get deals funded. Lets finish out April strong everyone!

So first your research proved wrong that I wasn’t a funder, now I’m a funder who isn’t funding turned broker?

Sincerely, please do your research before speaking so disrespectfully before this thread ruins your reputation for spreading false information about people.

Secondly, A lot of funders aren’t signed up in CA/VA or OK as we have 47 other states to play with.

Listen, I do understand the skepticism in the industry and I do appreciate the interrogation because it is true because there is ALOT of dishonestly out there.

Where is your office located? Would love to meet and discuss business.

I think we are all here to get deals funded. Lets finish out April strong everyone!
    Let me get this straight.... Somebody calls you out for posting BS and now you want to meet with them to discuss doing business???
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    561-850-9346
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Quote Originally Posted by Hedley Lamarr View Post
    Let me get this straight.... Somebody calls you out for posting BS and now you want to meet with them to discuss doing business???
    Whatcha gonna do when the Confident Broker, The Brokers Nightmare, Always Ready Hedley, Goldenhippo, and Prize Fighta' Micha run wild on you!
    The Brokers Nightmare
    Florida-Based

I still want to know if his name is George Wilson.

Listen, I can put $5k in a business owners account tomorrow with a copied contract with my logo slapped on it. Anyone can fund- which is the part everyone tries to point out and stick to that point that not everyone should be able to fund.

The fact that you omit the states that require licensing or whatever is a red flag and you can’t use that excuse forever. I get it… no one wants to fund utah and Cali is a pain in the ass but how equal and unbias is your funding when you are predatory of specific states and stacked merchants to get in and out quick off the basis of a 1st positions money? That’s a short cut, quick money, make another llc next Tuesday type of business model that should definitely have a stricter barrier.

Some companies should just stick to scamming directly instead of trying to scam the middle iso market for easy dealflow because they don’t want to put the work in to originate and get their own sales floor… so they prey on brokers promising them more commissions than the house makes on the first round of commissions and then maybe have another broker/iso company call with another fake name and stack them so the original iso can’t fund them again.

I’m just jumping to the conclusion of how it all works out. Hopefully you’re new and you’re learning. Don’t get hostile against the facts people point out bc you are doing the same things that are frowned upon. It’s not you… it’s the system.

Another thing… if no one has set standards or core ethical value put in place on how to do business development and public representation of your company than I will jump in and police it bc that’s my arena and it seems that the owners of these companies just throw these optimistic people into the shark tank to get business and replace them as soon as the gold stops sparkling - meanwhile the gold was really turning your neck green.

I digress, George Wilson. Be proud of being a Broker. Fund quietly. Get referral partners that you trust. Stay away from the mass swamp iso market submission style of things. It’s 2023… people are getting smarter but also lazier so what’s the point?

Reality check - When someone asks to meet in person they don't have to hide behind a computer screen.

I already proved you wrong. Would you like my pipeline, payruns and funding account statements? lol you can keep gaslighting but it's going to get you nowhere.

Reality check - When someone asks to meet in person they don't have to hide behind a computer screen.

I already proved you wrong. Would you like my pipeline, payruns and funding account statements? lol you can keep gaslighting but it's going to get you nowhere.
    How do you debit as? I'll search my database and see if you're a funder.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    Florida-Based

Hard pass- I am here under an alias as I do not solicitate any business. I do sometimes offer guidance with no monetary expectations. Yes-I am hiding behind a keyboard-on purpose. Real people that do real business know where to find me.....
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    561-850-9346
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 72398 Olderguy's Avatar

I so much want to say "food fight in the quad at noon".
    Steve Benjamin
    Professional Business Loans

522 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com
    https://probizloans.net/
    Broker, Underwriter, general business loan expert

@ 24 hour funding working capital loans
    @ Term loans from 3 years to 10 years at 9.5% and up
    @ Equipment financing up to 7 years
    @ Property loans - Hard Money and traditional - Primary, Investment, commercial, land, fix and flip, construction.
    @ SBA loans - 7A and 504.
    @ Private money equity and debt for major investments
    @ Personal Loans up to gross income from personal tax return.

True Advance, Dependable is my new platform with new money (another investor)

Quote Originally Posted by TheConfidentBroker View Post
    Listen, I can put $5k in a business owners account tomorrow with a copied contract with my logo slapped on it. Anyone can fund- which is the part everyone tries to point out and stick to that point that not everyone should be able to fund.
    Folks that's what it looks like we have here.

Deals I found all $5k and under (not many deals funded)"based on a search of over 5k submissions I reviewed.

TIB 1 year, home based, not licensed in required states, owner is Scott Schuster. (according to NY)

Maybe if you stared your post indicating Dependable Funding is a new funder, things may have been different.

But I guess we could not depend on that.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    Florida-Based

I love when I ask “hey do you know…” to a funder and they’re like “who tf is that?!” Checks database*

Didn’t pass background check/or website was deceptive - didn’t have enough information

Hasn’t subbed just signed up

Sent 5 **** deals in the first week disappeared

Never seen in statements

and then sometimes you get the people that vouch by text or call me to “stop” but meanwhile the person who’s vouching for unknown FuNdurr friend has a backdoor debt shop.

But he’s a good guy though.

Quote Originally Posted by BR-Nightmare View Post
    Folks that's what it looks like we have here.

Deals I found all $5k and under (not many deals funded)"based on a search of over 5k submissions I reviewed.

TIB 1 year, home based, not licensed in required states, owner is Scott Schuster. (according to NY)

Maybe if you stared your post indicating Dependable Funding is a new funder, things may have been different.

But I guess we could not depend on that.
    Let me get this straight -

1) you called me a broker, then a funder, then a broker, and now a ****ty funder. - you obviously don't know what you are talking about.

2) Your information is not accurate, True Advance was incorporated 5/8/19 which is almost 4 year TIB - your fact checking skills are not accurate

3) It took you 18 minutes to search through 5k of submissions - a straight up lie and not possible

Everything you have said is false.

Folks, I would question everything BR-Nightmare has said in the past as he failed to be correct in every post on this thread.

Right now I would change your username to BR-ANNOYING

The real question would be how do you have 5k of submission and have the time to justify that you are right when you are WRONG.
    Why aren't you closing deals? Sounds like you are backdooring yourself if you spend your whole day posting on here.

Let me get this straight -

1) you called me a broker, then a funder, then a broker, and now a ****ty funder. - you obviously don't know what you are talking about.

2) Your information is not accurate, True Advance was incorporated 5/8/19 which is almost 4 year TIB - your fact checking skills are not accurate

3) It took you 18 minutes to search through 5k of submissions - a straight up lie and not possible

Everything you have said is false.

Folks, I would question everything BR-Nightmare has said in the past as he failed to be correct in every post on this thread.

Right now I would change your username to BR-ANNOYING

The real question would be how do you have 5k of submission and have the time to justify that you are right when you are WRONG.
    Why aren't you closing deals? Sounds like you are backdooring yourself if you spend your whole day posting on here.
    You ever heard of Ctrl F? makes my life a lot easier.

Question all you want about me, 5k subs is all I wanted to search. All while actually doing my job, it was pretty simple to do.

As I mentioned before, if you would have said Depends Funding, I meant Dependable funding was a new funder, you would have saved yourself.

But now we sit here disputing facts and research.

Oh and I prefer to keep the nightmare in my name, because that's what I look like I'm becoming to you.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    Florida-Based