Quote Originally Posted by dependable funding View Post
Let me get this straight -

1) you called me a broker, then a funder, then a broker, and now a ****ty funder. - you obviously don't know what you are talking about.

2) Your information is not accurate, True Advance was incorporated 5/8/19 which is almost 4 year TIB - your fact checking skills are not accurate

3) It took you 18 minutes to search through 5k of submissions - a straight up lie and not possible

Everything you have said is false.

Folks, I would question everything BR-Nightmare has said in the past as he failed to be correct in every post on this thread.

Right now I would change your username to BR-ANNOYING

The real question would be how do you have 5k of submission and have the time to justify that you are right when you are WRONG.
Why aren't you closing deals? Sounds like you are backdooring yourself if you spend your whole day posting on here.
You ever heard of Ctrl F? makes my life a lot easier.

Question all you want about me, 5k subs is all I wanted to search. All while actually doing my job, it was pretty simple to do.

As I mentioned before, if you would have said Depends Funding, I meant Dependable funding was a new funder, you would have saved yourself.

But now we sit here disputing facts and research.

Oh and I prefer to keep the nightmare in my name, because that's what I look like I'm becoming to you.