Direct lender - onboarding potential isos or brokers
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 124096 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheConfidentBroker View Post
    Listen, I can put $5k in a business owners account tomorrow with a copied contract with my logo slapped on it. Anyone can fund- which is the part everyone tries to point out and stick to that point that not everyone should be able to fund.
    Folks that's what it looks like we have here.

Deals I found all $5k and under (not many deals funded)"based on a search of over 5k submissions I reviewed.

TIB 1 year, home based, not licensed in required states, owner is Scott Schuster. (according to NY)

Maybe if you stared your post indicating Dependable Funding is a new funder, things may have been different.

But I guess we could not depend on that.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Senior Member Reputation points: 65649 TheConfidentBroker's Avatar

I love when I ask “hey do you know…” to a funder and they’re like “who tf is that?!” Checks database*

Didn’t pass background check/or website was deceptive - didn’t have enough information

Hasn’t subbed just signed up

Sent 5 **** deals in the first week disappeared

Never seen in statements

and then sometimes you get the people that vouch by text or call me to “stop” but meanwhile the person who’s vouching for unknown FuNdurr friend has a backdoor debt shop.

But he’s a good guy though.

Quote Originally Posted by BR-Nightmare View Post
    Folks that's what it looks like we have here.

Deals I found all $5k and under (not many deals funded)"based on a search of over 5k submissions I reviewed.

TIB 1 year, home based, not licensed in required states, owner is Scott Schuster. (according to NY)

Maybe if you stared your post indicating Dependable Funding is a new funder, things may have been different.

But I guess we could not depend on that.
    Let me get this straight -

1) you called me a broker, then a funder, then a broker, and now a ****ty funder. - you obviously don't know what you are talking about.

2) Your information is not accurate, True Advance was incorporated 5/8/19 which is almost 4 year TIB - your fact checking skills are not accurate

3) It took you 18 minutes to search through 5k of submissions - a straight up lie and not possible

Everything you have said is false.

Folks, I would question everything BR-Nightmare has said in the past as he failed to be correct in every post on this thread.

Right now I would change your username to BR-ANNOYING

The real question would be how do you have 5k of submission and have the time to justify that you are right when you are WRONG.
    Why aren't you closing deals? Sounds like you are backdooring yourself if you spend your whole day posting on here.

Senior Member Reputation points: 124096 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dependable funding View Post
    Let me get this straight -

1) you called me a broker, then a funder, then a broker, and now a ****ty funder. - you obviously don't know what you are talking about.

2) Your information is not accurate, True Advance was incorporated 5/8/19 which is almost 4 year TIB - your fact checking skills are not accurate

3) It took you 18 minutes to search through 5k of submissions - a straight up lie and not possible

Everything you have said is false.

Folks, I would question everything BR-Nightmare has said in the past as he failed to be correct in every post on this thread.

Right now I would change your username to BR-ANNOYING

The real question would be how do you have 5k of submission and have the time to justify that you are right when you are WRONG.
    Why aren't you closing deals? Sounds like you are backdooring yourself if you spend your whole day posting on here.
    You ever heard of Ctrl F? makes my life a lot easier.

Question all you want about me, 5k subs is all I wanted to search. All while actually doing my job, it was pretty simple to do.

As I mentioned before, if you would have said Depends Funding, I meant Dependable funding was a new funder, you would have saved yourself.

But now we sit here disputing facts and research.

Oh and I prefer to keep the nightmare in my name, because that's what I look like I'm becoming to you.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based