FUND4LESS and DAVID LEVIEV DO NOT PAY THEIR ISOS
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Exclamation FUND4LESS and DAVID LEVIEV DO NOT PAY THEIR ISOS

Let me start by saying: I take no pleasure in making any negative posts about any of my industry associates
    BUT
    I've been in the industry for years and never er seen something like this. You should all be aware at the very least, and maybe someone can help me get ahold of another contact at F4L

We've been doing business with David Levi (Real name David Leviev) for a good amount of time, exclusively on high risk files. The terms aren't good, but our clients who can't get approved elsewhere are sent to Fund 4 Less for a "high risk" offer

We funded a client $105k via F4L on 3/16. We didn't receive commission the following week, which isn't entirely unusual. Sometimes, they drag their feet and take 2 weeks to pay

That took us into passover, at which time we assumed we'd have contact with or commission from F4L after the holidays ended. But you know what they say about assuming....

David's phone is now off and goes right to VM, the same way it has since the holiday began. We've sent numerous emails and texts requesting an update with no reply

Get this, David's email is now disconnected as well.

Does anyone have another rep or the ownership's contact info?
    I don't care how this gets resolved, I just want my broker to be able to see the fruits of his labor. The merchant has not missed a payment and we have still not been paid, over a month after the deal has funded.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3325

Why do you go these funders that are not reputable?

I took a risk the first time I sent a deal there- but we were paid on that and everything since. Again, they only got our "high risk" files and always paid comms prior to this.
    They had, arguably, made themselves a reputable funder in my book

go to lenders that dont take all ISOS.

That's how I learned.

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood21 View Post

That's how I learned.
    Thanks for the advice. Can I ask how long you've been in the industry?

Senior Member Reputation points: 118209 ridextreme's Avatar

First off you should try to find another number for them to verify the guy didn't outright just die or something, but if I did confirm he was actually scamming me I would be posting negative reviews on their FB, Google, BBB, and everything else I can find on them.

Member Reputation points: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood21 View Post

That's how I learned.
    Yeah, we were eager to take on all ISOs at the beginning too, then learned our lesson pretty quick.

Blackbridge Investment Group

Accepting New ISOs !

Book an intro call with us at a time that works for you here
    Apply to be an approved ISO here

Fast underwriting, quick payouts, professional service

p: (212) 655 9604
    a: 450 7th Ave, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10123
    www.bbigm.com

5 years.

It must suck to have someone straight up steal your hard-earned money.

That's why you gotta stick with reputable funders. All our commissions go out on time, and we keep constant communications with our ISOs.
    We specialize in funding:
    Deals w prior Defaults
    "Over Leveraged" deals
    All Positions (as long as there is space)
    Low FICO scores
    and all other "difficult" deals

To submit a file or to request an ISO Agreement, kindly email underwriting@supremefunding.net.
    I look forward to hearing from you.

Rasheed Miller
    (917) 933-3095 (text or call)
    https://supremefunding.net/

Senior Member Reputation points: 73140 Olderguy's Avatar

Regulation of the industry will eventually end these issues. Regulators and audits cleaned up the mortgage inustry after 2008.
    And licensing.
    Steve Benjamin
    Professional Business Loans

522 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com
    https://probizloans.net/
    Broker, Underwriter, general business loan expert

@ 24 hour funding working capital loans
    @ Term loans from 3 years to 10 years at 9.5% and up
    @ Equipment financing up to 7 years
    @ Property loans - Hard Money and traditional - Primary, Investment, commercial, land, fix and flip, construction.
    @ SBA loans - 7A and 504.
    @ Private money equity and debt for major investments
    @ Personal Loans up to gross income from personal tax return.

Member Reputation points: 424 American Choice Cap's Avatar

That's really messed up. Pay what's owed is a policy that should be followed in this industry. If you don't, how do you expect your merchants to?
    --
    Zohar Avshalom
    263 Tresser Blvd, 9th Floor, Stamford, CT 06901
    ISO Relations
    American Choice Capital
    917-267-9182

Zohar@americanchoicecapital.com

Quote Originally Posted by Olderguy View Post
    Regulation of the industry will eventually end these issues. Regulators and audits cleaned up the mortgage inustry after 2008.
    And licensing.
    Yeah we need a Dodd Frank Act for MCA, they could call it the Sean Murray Act

Honestly though, this industry doesn't effect other industries such as housing, banks, etc., so I don't see it ever getting federally regulated.

Senior Member Reputation points: 227882

Quote Originally Posted by ridextreme View Post
    Yeah we need a Dodd Frank Act for MCA, they could call it the Sean Murray Act

Honestly though, this industry doesn't effect other industries such as housing, banks, etc., so I don't see it ever getting federally regulated.
    This is an interesting insight actually. The reason to regulate banks and housing is because of the massive repercussions if banks fail or housing takes a massive loss, I don't need to give examples. If the investors in MCAs go broke because a few funders pulled $10-15k scams on small businesses, while it may be wire fraud, the fed might not be interested in massive regulation that will just add borrowing costs. Unless government paternalism wins out.

Senior Member Reputation points: 73140 Olderguy's Avatar

You're missing the fact that elective representatives are already looking at investigating this industry. And look what is happening in California, Virginia, Utah, etc....relative to disclosures. Politics may win out on this one.
    Steve Benjamin
    Professional Business Loans

522 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com
    https://probizloans.net/
    Broker, Underwriter, general business loan expert

@ 24 hour funding working capital loans
    @ Term loans from 3 years to 10 years at 9.5% and up
    @ Equipment financing up to 7 years
    @ Property loans - Hard Money and traditional - Primary, Investment, commercial, land, fix and flip, construction.
    @ SBA loans - 7A and 504.
    @ Private money equity and debt for major investments
    @ Personal Loans up to gross income from personal tax return.

Quote Originally Posted by Olderguy View Post
    You're missing the fact that elective representatives are already looking at investigating this industry. And look what is happening in California, Virginia, Utah, etc....relative to disclosures. Politics may win out on this one.
    But that's all those states did, they just need to put in a written disclosure of the APR and licensing of brokers in CA. There's no long MCA test or anything like the NMLS test/license and they don't go into underwriting guidelines or making sure minority owned businesses get auto approved. True regulation will not happen IMHO. We're giving a business 10K. I wanna make 8K on my investment, I'm not in business of risking 10K to make 1K there shouldn't be anything wrong with that if the business owner agrees to the terms.

Senior Member Reputation points: 227882

But that's all those states did, they just need to put in a written disclosure of the APR and licensing of brokers in CA. There's no long MCA test or anything like the NMLS test/license and they don't go into underwriting guidelines or making sure minority owned businesses get auto approved. True regulation will not happen IMHO. We're giving a business 10K. I wanna make 8K on my investment, I'm not in business of risking 10K to make 1K there shouldn't be anything wrong with that if the business owner agrees to the terms.
    ... or if you accidently sent an email to your gmail account because your business email was sketching out for a few hours in order to get the funding out by EOD because the merchant really needs it NOW, you won't be barred from the financial industry for 25 years ...

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

Seriously... Required background checks would wipe out a ton of bad apples........
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Quote Originally Posted by Hedley Lamarr View Post
    Seriously... Required background checks would wipe out a ton of bad apples........
    MCA is actually where all the bad apples that got kicked out of the MTG industry or Stock market end up (I won't mention any names).

We also have people selling full packages including bank statements and SS#'s which are serious crimes in itself, not to mention all the guys lying to merchants saying "Take this 20K, then when it's half way paid off I'll get you the 200K you were looking for".

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

MCA is actually where all the bad apples that got kicked out of the MTG industry or Stock market end up (I won't mention any names).

We also have people selling full packages including bank statements and SS#'s which are serious crimes in itself, not to mention all the guys lying to merchants saying "Take this 20K, then when it's half way paid off I'll get you the 200K you were looking for".
    Seriously..... I have done simple searches on some folks on this forum. I would not hire them to cut my grass..... I sure as hell would not let them review any financial data.....even if the data was for a dead person.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

crazy that people buy full packages just curious what crime that would fall under

This turned into an interesting discussion.

Update- coincidentally, about an hour after I posted this thread, David's email appears to be reactivated and we received an email saying we would be paid commission once the deal pays off in full
    That wasn't our agreed commission structure, but its better than nothing

Senior Member Reputation points: 125088 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blizzardfunding View Post
    This turned into an interesting discussion.

Update- coincidentally, about an hour after I posted this thread, David's email appears to be reactivated and we received an email saying we would be paid commission once the deal pays off in full
    That wasn't our agreed commission structure, but its better than nothing
    That's a positive sign. Hope they follow through.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

I give it a 98% chance they don't. That just like saying "The check is in the mail"

I give it a 98% chance they don't. That just like saying "The check is in the mail"
    Lol good point. I'll update the thread when we get paid or if we still haven't for awhile

I'd LOVE to change the title to "DAVID AND F4L DO PAY THEIR ISOS!" but it still remains untrue

Senior Member Reputation points: 20323

I recall making this same argument with Chambo back in 2013.

www.UccRadar.com - Large volume merchants filling out your Applications!