East Hudson
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 12684

East Hudson

Anyone heard of these guys? Ive seen them more and more in deals. I never know what they are doing in a file. Sometimes it looks like they reversing but the credits stop and the debit change. Curious if anyone knows what product they are selling

Thanks

Senior Member Reputation points: 65649 TheConfidentBroker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FunYouMan View Post
    Anyone heard of these guys? Ive seen them more and more in deals. I never know what they are doing in a file. Sometimes it looks like they reversing but the credits stop and the debit change. Curious if anyone knows what product they are selling

Thanks

Hmmm... How many times have you seen them in statements bc you make it sound like you see them a lot? A quick cawcaw to some UW and they said they never seen East Hudson... what are they pulling as? What more info you got other than trying to plug them in with some amazing product meanwhile it's a young dude in his boxers smoking a newport calling up an underwriter who hates him asking for a bump?
    Funding is Temporary. Wu-Tang is Forever.

Member Reputation points: 149

Quote Originally Posted by TheConfidentBroker View Post
    Hmmm... How many times have you seen them in statements bc you make it sound like you see them a lot? A quick cawcaw to some UW and they said they never seen East Hudson... what are they pulling as? What more info you got other than trying to plug them in with some amazing product meanwhile it's a young dude in his boxers smoking a newport calling up an underwriter who hates him asking for a bump?
    I've seen them in a few deals as well (about 3-4 deal recently) - I assumed they just honor the term that's given on the contract so if they give an 18 week disbursement reverse with a 24 week term and stop reversing after let's say 6 weeks they reduce the payment to match the 24 week term but I could be wrong. Could also just be a merchant who lowered payments...

Pending ACH Payment - East Hudson Oper U – $740.00

Senior Member Reputation points: 227882

I got the following email from Boris at GFE:

As you may be aware, since 2014, Global Funding Experts (GFE) continues to successfully provide alternative funding to business owners from that of traditional banks. At the beginning of 2023, a new entity, East Hudson Capital (EHC) was established with new investors to provide an additional source of alternative funding. Operationally, nothing changes for you or your Merchants as our operational team will continue to follow the same underwriting guidelines for both companies, GFE and ECH. Once contracts and disclosures (where applicable) are requested and the deal is funded, it will either be done either under GFE or EHC company, with you copied for awareness.

Senior Member Reputation points: 22201

Everyone doing well ?
    Marcus Clapman
    Capybara Capital
    marcus@capybarausa.com
    www.capybarausa.com
    646-708-5986 (Text Friendly!)

Very interesting. Just saw them in a file yesterday, they dispersed around 12k, debiting 1k daily, I assumed it was a stopped reverse.
    Carl Bach
    Dependance Platinum
    Carl@dependancep.com
    www.dependancep.com