Leads Leads Leads
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Banned Reputation points: 10

Leads Leads Leads

Why haven't you hit your funding quota? It's not your dialers, it could be your salesman, but it sure won't be your leads working with The Fortunes Lead!
    Try us with a 50% discount on first purchase and mention Daily Funder for another 5% off!

NO website - No history -- None of the senior guys to recommend you - As a Newby - I need leads but the same 10 pages from the yellow pages have not been sold 10X today
    Warmest Regards

Richard Scholtz
    www.imsfund.com Richard@imsfund.com
    206-800-7171 Office
    206-238-4864 - Fax

Quote Originally Posted by RichardScholtz View Post
    NO website - No history -- None of the senior guys to recommend you - As a Newby - I need leads but the same 10 pages from the yellow pages have not been sold 10X today
    Richard your lack of intelligence is unfortunately why this industry is in the shambles it is in. the mindset you bring needs to be eliminated from this market.
    A 5-minute webpage that you're never going to look at is never going to make a difference in our quality of leads. This industry is word by mouth in the lead space.
    If you were curious, you should ask (Can you send us some referral customers who have purchased in the past we can ask questions and prequalify your leads). Or if you're a shy bird, you could always ask our process of obtaining leads. I hope you can learn something from daily funder.

Senior Member Reputation points: 65649 TheConfidentBroker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheFortunesLeads View Post
    Richard your lack of intelligence is unfortunately why this industry is in the shambles it is in. the mindset you bring needs to be eliminated from this market.
    A 5-minute webpage that you're never going to look at is never going to make a difference in our quality of leads. This industry is word by mouth in the lead space.
    If you were curious, you should ask (Can you send us some referral customers who have purchased in the past we can ask questions and prequalify your leads). Or if you're a shy bird, you could always ask our process of obtaining leads. I hope you can learn something from daily funder.
    First off, your lack of website and the mystery of who you are is why our industry is in shambles. If you are a legit Company, you are collecting data and since you sell FULL submission packages you get SSN# and bank statements... yet you dont have a website or accurate phone number. Yeah, trustworthy.

If it is all word of mouth, please tag or have some of your buyers (with actual names) come in and say something

Your phone number and email ONLY links to DailyFunder - You have nothing else to support your company. Why ask anymore questions about how you obtain your leads if you are just going to say what everyone else says - webforms and we have a call center in blah blah blah.

This doesn't mean anything... so... you want to address this?
    Funding is Temporary. Wu-Tang is Forever.

Quote Originally Posted by TheConfidentBroker View Post
    First off, your lack of website and the mystery of who you are is why our industry is in shambles. If you are a legit Company, you are collecting data and since you sell FULL submission packages you get SSN# and bank statements... yet you dont have a website or accurate phone number. Yeah, trustworthy.

If it is all word of mouth, please tag or have some of your buyers (with actual names) come in and say something

Your phone number and email ONLY links to DailyFunder - You have nothing else to support your company. Why ask anymore questions about how you obtain your leads if you are just going to say what everyone else says - webforms and we have a call center in blah blah blah.

This doesn't mean anything... so... you want to address this?

lol, the lack of intelligence in this field is so high it's no wonder.
    I would love to get your phone number so I can take all your money and sell you whatever I want with a website.
    If your objection is a website, half the merchants you lie to don't have a website and you still beg every funder to give up more monies than you've ever earned.
    I'm definitely not the smartest person in the room but I'd like to say that any number that isn't an app number is a legit number, and since our phone number is not an app number, I think it's safe to safe it's a real phone number lol.
    For once you said something smart, we have a call center, but we also get sent fresh full package from all your favorite funders on here posting that they don't sell their submissions lol.
    Please educate yourself. All of us lead sources are selling the same things, LEADS! it's about the quality of leads you receive and the trust with the person not to resell that same batch to everyone who calls in.
    You want buyer comments? Come purchase a batch. We are not going to have our valued customers reach out to you to prove a point for your pleasure, unlike your company we like our income and prioritize customers and their privacy. We have customers who have agreed to be used as an example who can be reached out to and show analytics through their email/text blasting services.

Senior Member Reputation points: 27981

Quote Originally Posted by TheFortunesLeads View Post
    Or if you're a shy bird, you could always ask our process of obtaining leads.
    You shouldn't be insulting Richard's intelligence if you are unable to form a sentence correctly.

Senior Member Reputation points: 73140 Olderguy's Avatar

Food fight in the quad at noon...
    Steve Benjamin
    Professional Business Loans

522 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com
    https://probizloans.net/
    Broker, Underwriter, general business loan expert

@ 24 hour funding working capital loans
    @ Term loans from 3 years to 10 years at 9.5% and up
    @ Equipment financing up to 7 years
    @ Property loans - Hard Money and traditional - Primary, Investment, commercial, land, fix and flip, construction.
    @ SBA loans - 7A and 504.
    @ Private money equity and debt for major investments
    @ Personal Loans up to gross income from personal tax return.

So you come into this industry to sell to stupid people - you’re basically calling your market that you sell to dumb in defense of your lack of backing up questions or concerns. Sounds like a lot of other scam/Ponzi scheme type companies who jump to insult when they can’t sell.

Gender insults are next?

Prove you’re real and your company is real - prove your clients are real and you’re not a reseller or just another banned member selling as another pop-up domain. Simple.

Administrator Reputation points: 59879 admin's Avatar

banned

Oh man… it’s take out the trash Tuesday! Should I keep cleaning up? 😂