Looking for Remote
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Looking for Remote

Looking for a place where I can bring in the commission. Been in the industry since 2018 Looking to work remote . I have the experience and motivation. Strictly looking for a place that can offer real quality. Interested in the real shops that have upgraded to 2023 and is not just buying crappy leads every month and call them “HOTLEADS”. If you are an ISO shop that is not closing enough deals specifically MCAs then I can be an asset.. no, I cant close every deal but I am experienced and understand the space from start to funding call . If you can offer consistent quality inbound leads, fresh approvals, full packages then lets have a conversation. Please direct message me so we can chat and see if we are a good FIT..

Quote Originally Posted by Ulises View Post
    Looking for a place where I can bring in the commission. Been in the industry since 2018 Looking to work remote . I have the experience and motivation. Strictly looking for a place that can offer real quality. Interested in the real shops that have upgraded to 2023 and is not just buying crappy leads every month and call them “HOTLEADS”. If you are an ISO shop that is not closing enough deals specifically MCAs then I can be an asset.. no, I cant close every deal but I am experienced and understand the space from start to funding call . If you can offer consistent quality inbound leads, fresh approvals, full packages then lets have a conversation. Please direct message me so we can chat and see if we are a good FIT..
    Literally just copy pasted my post. Can't come up with your own words? Gonna be interesting to see who would consider bringing you onboard when you can't be unique on your post.

seems like we share the same idea why not I am here to land a job not to word fight individuals

Quote Originally Posted by FIRST US View Post
    Literally just copy pasted my post. Can't come up with your own words? Gonna be interesting to see who would consider bringing you onboard when you can't be unique on your post.
    seems like we share the same idea why not I am here to land a job not to word fight individuals