Can I take a minute to rant?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 47257

So I meet this guy who is a friend of a friend who invested in a new cash advance company, their pitch is that the agents will be talking directly to the lender. They have all this technology etc. So after about 4 messages he reaches me. I send him two deals. After two weeks we are no closer to getting them done.

Communication is terrible, stips keep on getting changed, one merchant just says forget it, this is so unorganized. The other follows suit a few days later.

Why tout how good your process is when it clearly sucks and your underwriters have no idea what they are doing.

Such a waste of my f(*&(*&* time.

Senior Member Reputation points: 13325 isaacdstern's Avatar

What is the name of this firm?

Senior Member Reputation points: 3217 CO1's Avatar

There are a lot of companies that are not doing there jobs up to par; and i think they just funnel deals to others and just sit on your deal; i had that done to me from a company; i had submitted 6 different files and than they came back to me with all declines and so i submitted it to others i got offers for all 6 and then i asked if anyone else contacted them they told me the guys name at supposedly iso relations.

Senior Member Reputation points: 148 Capital Stack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CO1 View Post
    There are a lot of companies that are not doing there jobs up to par; and i think they just funnel deals to others and just sit on your deal; i had that done to me from a company; i had submitted 6 different files and than they came back to me with all declines and so i submitted it to others i got offers for all 6 and then i asked if anyone else contacted them they told me the guys name at supposedly iso relations.
    obviously your dealing with the wrong funders

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Even the big funders are not immune from miscues. I have almost as many issues dealing with the industry leaders as I do with the mom and pop outfits.

Senior Member Reputation points: 47257

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    Even the big funders are not immune from miscues. I have almost as many issues dealing with the industry leaders as I do with the mom and pop outfits.
    I hear you, AMI is on top of the list here.
    I use GRP for most of my submissions, they are clearly the best for me. I do not know if it because they are my primary lender or if they treat everyone like this, but they are a pleasure.
    I loved the guys excuse when I criticized their workflow, "we do things differently here." Yeah like ordering a site survey but they would not give me a lock box app so I could get a KBT letter done and get the dda changed. So you order a 300-500 site survey, yet you wont under any circumstances give me the LB app to speed the process up.
    Prettty basic ****.

Veteran Reputation points: 135660 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skideeppow View Post
    So I meet this guy who is a friend of a friend who invested in a new cash advance company, their pitch is that the agents will be talking directly to the lender. They have all this technology etc. So after about 4 messages he reaches me. I send him two deals. After two weeks we are no closer to getting them done.

Communication is terrible, stips keep on getting changed, one merchant just says forget it, this is so unorganized. The other follows suit a few days later.

Why tout how good your process is when it clearly sucks and your underwriters have no idea what they are doing.

Such a waste of my f(*&(*&* time.
    Sounds like WORLD BUSINESS LENDERS to me...

Sounds like World Business Lenders to me too