The 1.49 Factor...
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Banned Reputation points: 1394

The 1.49 Factor...

oops
    Attached Images Attached Images

Member Reputation points: 16032 Finance's Avatar

I've seen you abruptly come onto the Daily Funder forum a hair under two weeks ago with a deluge of posts equipped with no preceding posts. Which by all definitions is cool with anyone here as it reveals your aspiration to "connect" and "express".

The problem here is that in a matter of weeks, you went from a seemingly innocuous/friendly entity looking to increase their acumen in the space, to an entity who incessantly posts with a substrate of irrelevance/foolishness, which is diametrically opposite of what you purported at the inception point of your posting.

This is saliently distasteful and unequivocally reveals a level of instability in you that viscerally reminds all of us in this forum of the many who have come and gone who purported positivity but turned out to be venomous snakes.

You came here with apparent aspiration to grow, to become successful in the space, deeply discussed how hard you're working etc., but in the span of a week conversely became a clown, and the irony is that you recently changed your profile picture to a clown which happens to be emblematic of your emitted behavior patterns.

Choose the man you want to be, do you want to be the clown? Or do you want to be the assumed identity purported in your original posts who works hard? It's one or the other, no in between, because if you were doing half of what you originally proclaimed, you wouldn't have time to be on this forum all day propagating irrelevant crap.
    Last edited by Finance; 04-06-2023 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Finance View Post
    I've seen you abruptly come onto the Daily Funder forum a hair under two weeks ago with a deluge of posts equipped with no preceding posts. Which by all definitions is cool with anyone here as it reveals your aspiration to "connect" and "express".

The problem here is that in a matter of weeks you went from a seemingly innocuous/friendly entity looking to increase their acumen in the space to an entity who incessantly posts with a substrate of irrelevance/foolishness, which is diametrically opposite of what you purported at the inception point of your posting.

This is saliently distasteful and unequivocally reveals a level of instability in you that viscerally reminds all of us in this forum of the many who have come and gone who purported positivity but turned out to be venomous snakes.

You came here with apparent aspiration to grow, to become successful in the space, deeply discussed how hard you're working etc., but in a span of a week conversely became a clown, and the irony is that you recently changed your profile picture to a clown which happens to be emblematic of your emitted behavior patterns.

Choose the man you want to be, do you want to be the clown, or the assumed identity purported in your original posts who works hard? It's one or the other, no in between, because if you were doing half of what you originally proclaimed, you wouldn't have time to be on this forum all day propagating irrelevant crap.
    thank you get rid of this clown post are useless or open another page so he can talk to himself

Senior Member Reputation points: 65649 TheConfidentBroker's Avatar

The problem here is that in a matter of weeks, you went from a seemingly innocuous/friendly entity looking to increase their acumen in the space, to an entity who incessantly posts with a substrate of irrelevance/foolishness, which is diametrically opposite of what you purported at the inception point of your posting.

You came here with apparent aspiration to grow, to become successful in the space, deeply discussed how hard you're working etc., but in the span of a week conversely became a clown, and the irony is that you recently changed your profile picture to a clown which happens to be emblematic of your emitted behavior patterns.

Choose the man you want to be, do you want to be the clown? Or do you want to be the assumed identity purported in your original posts who works hard? It's one or the other, no in between, because if you were doing half of what you originally proclaimed, you wouldn't have time to be on this forum all day propagating irrelevant crap.
    As per About Me...
    i push paper

Are you a Paper Pusher?

We're on to you Comic Sans font. There's enough clowns in this space. Trust me, I know.
    Funding is Temporary. Wu-Tang is Forever.

Says the man with no face. lol I must say very eloquently written. Must have taken some time. I know you were googling for your $20 words. With that, can tell you are very busy with all the time put in to construct that piece of work. I must have touched a nerve because you seem to be out of control. Oh, not true. A clown avatar controls you. Because you took action on his actions. Listen to your own advice clown shoe. And take your big ass fancy wancy linguistics to someone interested in word schematics. I am your puppet master. Yeah me a dumb clown. FYI: I post early mornings, evenings. FYI 2nd Power: Funded 2 today and you Emmett Kelly?ronald-mcdonald-profile.jpg

Quiet squirt.

Hush child.

I do it to bring a smile to peoples face in the morning. A smile can be all the difference in how your day turns out. Next commission check buy a nice big sense of humor because your stale.

Hey vocabulary man! I posted this in regards to CA regulation on the 4th, yet you say it's all memes. Funny not one person discussed it when it is concern of all? https://dailyfunder.com/showthread.p...constitutional Know why no one commented? Because on another thread they were too busying trolling me. So do us all a favor the wonderkind you are or purport to be find something else to distract you. Because I do not believe you worthy of my time. Bunch of desperate old washed up brokers trying to hold their ground of DF. All they got I guess?

You probably have no idea who Emmett Kelly is? Google him you will see a strong resemblance of yourself and your actions. Only he never spoke or put his clown shoes in his big fat blabber mouth like you.
    Last edited by MCApphub; 04-06-2023 at 06:34 PM. Reason: correcting grammar for Mr. Vocabulary

Ignore the haters. Your posts are fine

You will get a mouth full with each and every ignorant post you proceed with. You are the poison and the snake. I want, ask, give nothing of no one on DF. MCAGIF9.gif
    I promote nada but my fries.

Appreciate you.

Senior Member Reputation points: 72398 Olderguy's Avatar

add to "ignore list" and move on...
    Steve Benjamin
    Professional Business Loans

522 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com
    https://probizloans.net/
    Broker, Underwriter, general business loan expert

@ 24 hour funding working capital loans
    @ Term loans from 3 years to 10 years at 9.5% and up
    @ Equipment financing up to 7 years
    @ Property loans - Hard Money and traditional - Primary, Investment, commercial, land, fix and flip, construction.
    @ SBA loans - 7A and 504.
    @ Private money equity and debt for major investments
    @ Personal Loans up to gross income from personal tax return.

Quote Originally Posted by Olderguy View Post
    I will leave this alone as the Godfather of Professional Loans has spoken!

Quote Originally Posted by Olderguy View Post
    Hey Steve, I would like to say this to you... I bet a lot would also like to say it, but no one wants to admit they are serving fries vs steaks. There are many types here established and establishing. All different age groups, different thought processes, but similar visions. But in reality is an MCA client base ever really safe? I believe no as a major economic catastrophe or event could occur shuttering businesses. With that said and respectfully noticed, lol I read your site and see your in the space we all should aspire to be knowledge/product wise. Many seem to think getting a merchant a 1.30 vs 1.49 means it's good eats. When in fact no normal business in strong economic conditions can sustain a 20%+ debt load forever and that is a proven fact. So I say that to say, this;

1. You are the reason I joined DF. I used to pass by and found teachings helpful. Thank you!
    2. I don't care if it's A-D paper. IT'S ALL FRIES SERVED IN DIFFERENT RESTAURANTS. So in that sense most are equal here.
    3. You serve steaks at your establishment. A place where we all need to be. But many like myself probably are just not there yet.

Anyway, outside of my memes, etc. I am a dedicated and serious guy. Serious enough to have fun while FUN-ding. I am here to learn from people like you not get into trolling debates. So sorry and thank ya in the same sentence for curbing 2 clowns.

Administrator Reputation points: 59875 admin's Avatar

banned. this account was created to game and troll df.

Senior Member Reputation points: 122949 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

This for sure was a butt hurt broker that got axed from his "direct funder" job.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Senior Member Reputation points: 16767 fundinggrasshopper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    banned. this account was created to game and troll df.
    Thank you again admin.

While everyone, me included, hates ppl that make everything about themselves, I Just want to make clear to the admin that I did not come on this forum to troll, and was a member far before my first post. While I've been having some good ol' fun the past few weeks with the things I post, anything I do is in good fun and, at the end of the day, to expose the type of people who are mis-using this forum.

Should i start soliciting services i will abide by the rules of this forum as I always have, and if i EVER put something up that violates DF's TOS please let me know so I can remove.