Paying 18pts on new ISO Deals
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Paying 18pts on new ISO Deals

Lets make some money!

We are paying aggressively in order to sign on new and better ISO's!

Send us a message today!

Nicholas@greenbuckcapital.com
    Text 6319423364

Senior Member Reputation points: 12921

Quote Originally Posted by Ncurcio View Post
    Lets make some money!

Send us a message today!

Text 6319423364
    Where are you in the courts?

Minimum Monthly Rev: 25,000
    Maximum Funding Amount: 1,000,000
    Buy Rate: 1.20 - 1.42
    Maximum Up Sell: 15%
    Minimum Time in Business: 1 Year
    Minimum Average Bank Balance: $1,000
    Minimum Fico: 550
    Expected Terms: 4-12 Months
    Maximum Negative Days: 5
    Minimum Deposits Per Month: 5
    Minimum Ownership %: 51

*B PAPER ONLY*
    We will mainly offer daily payment options, Weekly are possible but is on a strict deal to deal basis! We Fund Trucking, Construction, Cannabis, Lawyers, Puerto Rico and much more!

Nicholas Curcio
    O: (888) 425-2825
    C: (631) 942-3364
    E: nicholas@greenbuckcapital.com
    www.greenbuckcapital.com

Quote Originally Posted by goldenhippo80 View Post
    where are you in the courts?

dos id:5679921

dos id:5679921
    Your DOS ID has nothing to do with the courts. Yes we can all see that you filed in 2020. I can't find you in the court system though.

Banned Reputation points: 1394

Anyone can have a DOS ID for $125 in NYS. Online anonymous filing, no yes or no. Ncurcio post a redacted contract or show us a snap shot of a bank where you guys are pulling from. It is not brain surgery. But not doing something so simple, unfortunately, keeps a black cloud over your legitimacy.

And to be fair to goldenhippo, he is correct about DOS ID. As every MCA broker has a corp for commissions, you could just be a broker in disguise.

Senior Member Reputation points: 16767 fundinggrasshopper's Avatar

Your DOS ID has nothing to do with the courts. Yes we can all see that you filed in 2020. I can't find you in the court system though.
    Probably because they have a 0% default rate bro!! DUH!

Quote Originally Posted by MCApphub View Post
    And to be fair to goldenhippo, he is correct about DOS ID. As every MCA broker has a corp for commissions, you could just be a broker in disguise.
    Yes I have a DOS ID number as well and I'm a broker. It doesn't prove anything except that he has a legal business in NY state.

Which is highly impressive. lol What is most impressive is how they explain why a dollar is called a buck on their site. If anything I gained the history of the $1 from Green Buck.

Yes I have a DOS ID number as well and I'm a broker. It doesn't prove anything except that he has a legal business in NY state.
    I mean look at all the "local" testimonials!

"One morning I walked in and my press was fried. Matt got me the $11k I needed funded and in my account that day losing zero business." -Burt Babylon, NY

Question Burt from Babylon?

or

Mario from Copiauge?

"Applied for money to expand into the shop behind me that just closed. Approval was much higher than I expected, allowing me to also purchase a new lift." -Mario Copiague, NY

I mean Mario is wearing a Green Buck hat? And Burt got the GB table banner poppin? lol

Seems legit?

What is most impressive is the GB cup with GB pens on the site. That is just an image from one of those places to make mugs online like Vista Print. That is honestly what raised flags with me. But it just may be someone not so computer/graphic savy. https://greenbuckcapital.com/

Senior Member Reputation points: 65649 TheConfidentBroker's Avatar

What is most impressive is the GB cup with GB pens on the site. That is just an image from one of those places to make mugs online like Vista Print. That is honestly what raised flags with me. But it just may be someone not so computer/graphic savy. https://greenbuckcapital.com/
    Screen Shot 2023-04-06 at 12.36.25 PM.png

I appreciate them not putting the word "aggressive" on their site at least. They do have photos and a team page of real people... which only 3% of Companies have. Eh. I don't even know what my standards are anymore lol - but 18 points... total bait n' switch. All theyre going to get is a lot of blacklisted and fly-by brokers.
    Funding is Temporary. Wu-Tang is Forever.

Senior Member Reputation points: 16767 fundinggrasshopper's Avatar

Lets make some money!

Send us a message today!

Text 6319423364
    Directly from GreenBuck Capital terms of service:
    We will not sell or transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent.
    (later in the same paragraph)
    We may also share or transfer our information in the event we transfer or sell your account or our business assets to another provider.

The first question in GreenBuck Capital's FAQ's:

Why should I apply for business funding from Green Buck?
    A: Green Buck uses proprietary software paired with a human element to locate and secure the best funding options for your small business.

Soooooo...are you selling your merchants info or not? are you a "diReCt LEnDR", or are you LOCATING deals with real lenders?

About time you guys started to answer this thread! Who wants an ISO agreement, we are a true Direct Lender. enough with all your little kid comments

Roll with the punches it could be worse but honestly a lot of the above is complimentary. You should be thankful. Welcome to the dark side.

For everyone, the use of the word "Direct Lender" is a dead give away. Thou shall know when thy doesn't Lend.

Fund. You are directly Funding therefore a Direct Funder. Just go change up your wording and poof... instant nudes... I mean deals.

About time you guys started to answer this thread! Who wants an ISO agreement, we are a true Direct Lender. enough with all your little kid comments
    You totally have to admit that the ghost with the mug is great and you should use it with some pun like "We won't ghost you on commissions"

Member Reputation points: 179 fundfialex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheConfidentBroker View Post
    You totally have to admit that the ghost with the mug is great and you should use it with some pun like "We won't ghost you on commissions"
    That's gold.
    FUNDFI
    Alex Davis
    Director of ISO relations.
    Alex@fundfimerchantfunding.com

www.fundfimerchantfunding.com/
    https://www.linkedin.com/company/fundfi-merchant-funding/
    Office Number : (929) 277-0182

Quote Originally Posted by TheConfidentBroker View Post
    Screen Shot 2023-04-06 at 12.36.25 PM.png

I appreciate them not putting the word "aggressive" on their site at least. They do have photos and a team page of real people... which only 3% of Companies have. Eh. I don't even know what my standards are anymore lol - but 18 points... total bait n' switch. All theyre going to get is a lot of blacklisted and fly-by brokers.
    Got to be honest if that is a real photo from their staff I will keep it pushin'! I don't know you or your standards, but I do know that pic is way below both of our standards.

lol

Looks like they are aspiring rappers outside MCA. Anyone who would not question these guys deserves what they get. All junked up under sheets with the co. logo. They have not the least bit of common sense or responsibility. Most every youngin' in MCA parties but that is on personal time not to be mixed with business. These guys are drinking, sniffing, and smoking on brokers commissions. Imagine interviewing with them as your first job in MCA? lol They probably have the Wolf Of Wall St. dream pitch down to a T coming out of LI. Sad part is dude really thinks he is doing it in what looks like a Comfort Inn special with a $2.00 mug. I love this world! Guy on left must be the BOSS because the other guy holding the mug like Gravano did Gotti's umbrella.
    Last edited by MCApphub; 04-07-2023 at 08:55 AM.

Got to be honest if that is a real photo from their staff I will keep it pushin'! I don't know you or your standards, but I do know that pic is way below both of our standards.
    The Jihad is only on 1% as per grasshopper. Keep it up Bucky Dent...

Why do you have & should you have a DOS # as a Broker? I am just here asking for knowledge for a friend who's a broker like us. Please be in detail or cite sources on why.

Thanks in advanced

Does anyone know who are the direct lender companies or the private guy(s) that sent on their boat and sip a mimosa while their executive underwriter sends them a proposal for a yes or no?