Client with previous default
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Client with previous default

I have a Jewish client who owns a Jewish Pizza Restaurant for the past 7 years. He does about 120k per month and the bank statements are pretty clean. He has fair credit. He took an advance with KCG about a year ago. He made timely payments for several months and then ran into a cash flow problem. KCG wouldn't help or modify the payments unless he was declared in default. Therefore, he let the advance go into default and then the payments were modified. He has been making timely modified payments for 6 months now. He is looking for some additional working capital and is will to do a credit card split if that makes things easier. I know this is a tough file, but I'm hoping somebody out there can think outside the box a little.

Senior Member Reputation points: 124096 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by randyw View Post
    I have a Jewish client who owns a Jewish Pizza Restaurant for the past 7 years. He does about 120k per month and the bank statements are pretty clean. He has fair credit. He took an advance with KCG about a year ago. He made timely payments for several months and then ran into a cash flow problem. KCG wouldn't help or modify the payments unless he was declared in default. Therefore, he let the advance go into default and then the payments were modified. He has been making timely modified payments for 6 months now. He is looking for some additional working capital and is will to do a credit card split if that makes things easier. I know this is a tough file, but I'm hoping somebody out there can think outside the box a little.
    KCG is KALAMATA?
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based