Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
happyman's definition is a definition and pretty accurate. I will add that, institutions are hierarchies, and they seek to destroy the bigger concept of all hierarchies, or at least flip the triangle of hierarchy upside down.

Just to point out, that flipping creates its own hierarchy, where everyone seems to equal, but in reality some people are "more equal" than others.

TheUnderwriter's definition is extreme examples that show that the underlying thinking of woke is putrid. However, he also added rhetoric and ad hominem attached which don't add anything to debate or opening anyone up, they just make them defensive.
I prefer definitions
Happyman's definition is very accurate. His is high level and mine is the ground floor to dumb it down for people since I cannot tell if First US is part of that stupid group of people and the reason he asked for it to be defined thinking Kpeng cannot define it or if he was generous curious given he never heard of it. I also believe the example add a lot to the debate since given the definition, its not good enough for some people to say what something is, you need to give multiple examples to help show what 'woke' thinking is and help show how stupid these people are. But if someone wants to argue my examples, go for it. Id love for someone to truly explain and enlighten me how a Man can give birth or that Men and Women do not have XY or XX Chromosomes.