For funders we do need to be careful of the bad iso's that will stack and double fund a merchant just to make more money and doing things like this can help. I had an iso I fired that I asked him since you are oushing longer term deals and the merchant need smore money before the renewal is up what do you do he told me he will stack them. So if a funder starts seeing parterns that put this clause in of merchants not renewing because the iso is hiding that they stacked the merchant and have a lot files they see that even thou they paid back had stacked and ones that have issues stacked and they see the common denominator is the broker then that broker should pay back the commission and get fired.

If it is a good broker who funds alot of deals with the funder and renews them and they have a small percentage of deals going bad and stacking then the odds are you trust the iso and do not crawl back the commission unless it is under 30 days. There has to be trust on all sides in this industry between the funder and iso's and merchants. The problem is there to many bad apples in this space over the last few years it is hard to trust most people especially when it is a new relationship.