Bitty advance
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 3325

Bitty advance

Hello,

any ISOS here funding with bitty advance nowadays?

Seems so hard honestly they pay 6 points on most deals that my company sends.

Senior Member Reputation points: 13183

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood21 View Post
    Hello,

They've paid me 10-12 points no problem. Are you sending mostly "Bitty Bronze" files, that only pays 6 points?

Bitty pays up to 15 pts Commission for CORE Bitty higher risk micro funding and 12 pts for BIG bitty up to 125k, B paper type funding. If you receive a 6 pt 1.65 rate it means it's a restricted industry pricing file and performs well under 65%, hope that helps, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Dennis View Post
    Bitty pays up to 15 pts Commission for CORE Bitty higher risk micro funding and 12 pts for BIG bitty up to 125k, B paper type funding. If you receive a 6 pt 1.65 rate it means it's a restricted industry pricing file and performs well under 65%, hope that helps, thanks.
    Bitty in my opinion by far the best of all the Micro funders. Yes they only pay six on certain files but mostly its between 10 and 16 and once an offer is underwritten it very rarely gets killed unless poor mtd. Vader offers get killed in final review at least 50% of the time for things that are there proior to bank verify. Also the evrest/vader business model has always been " isos suck and we dont care about you".THe other few micro lenders out there, we id not find much success with

if you need another funder who deals with micros give us a shot
    ADVANCE: $5,000- 500k (note we do take our time with offers beyond $100,000)
    Buy rate: B paper 1.35-1.38/ C paper 1.37-1.40/ D paper 1.40 MAX UPSELL 1.50
    Term: B paper 80-125 days/ C paper 45-100 days/ D paper up to 80 days(mainly for higher rev files)
    Defaults? On C- And below with payment history! And satisfied
    Restricted Industry/ Trucking/ Micro construction, legal firms, financial services, house flippers.
    Restricted states/ CA/VA/UT/OH/NC

Senior Member Reputation points: 39760

Dare I say it?

Vader (Everest) over Bitty. All day.

"Roadblocks" with Bitty:
    - Offers are always low compared to competitors.
    - Initial offer (instant offer) never sticks. Always changes in underwriting. Never for the better.
    - You as an ISO, never know what you're going to get paid until you submit the file. I don't like that.
    - Rate is always higher than competitors (had to edit to get this one in. VERY big issue.)

I don't have these issues when I get an offer from Vader.

Just my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by alexd12345 View Post
    Bitty in my opinion by far the best of all the Micro funders. Yes they only pay six on certain files but mostly its between 10 and 16 and once an offer is underwritten it very rarely gets killed unless poor mtd. Vader offers get killed in final review at least 50% of the time for things that are there proior to bank verify. Also the evrest/vader business model has always been " isos suck and we dont care about you".THe other few micro lenders out there, we id not find much success with

Thanks for the kind words, its been a challenge last month and we will work hard to put these higher risk files to work. We also have BIG bitty ABC paper 20k-125k lower rates and longer terms that pay up to 12 pts, lower fees. If they don't hit that approval then you still get CORE bitty micro funding pricing 2k-35k, up to 15 pts.

Charlie
    Charlie Siegel
    Director of Partner Relations
    Charlie@bittyadvance.com

Thanks for feedback. You get instant offers based on the info you submit. This is why our top partners hit confirm pricing and then you get a hard approval with everything done up front, UCCs, judgements, soft pull, etc. Only Login left. We have many partners who don't open a bank statement and leave in the wrong revenue, SBA, funding's, tax returns and transfers an this is why your offer is wrong. Many choices out there, what is good about our industry. Majority of our 847 partners love bitty and the micro advance product and now BIG bitty. We pay same day commission and have a solid pay in full discount, with no inside sales team. Thanks again for the feedback, will always take it and learn.

Charlie
    Charlie Siegel
    Charlie@bittyadvance.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steven_O View Post
    Dare I say it?

"Roadblocks" with Bitty:
    - Initial offer (instant offer) never sticks. Always changes in underwriting. Never for the better.
    - You as an ISO, never know what you're going to get paid until you submit the file. I don't like that.
    - Rate is always higher than competitors (had to edit to get this one in. VERY big issue.)

Just my experience.
    I hear you, I dont run into the offers changing issue. Once you get the automated offer jsut hit confrim offer and it goes to underwriting to confirm it beofre you request dox. Vader kills deals all day thats my main issue with them.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

Quote Originally Posted by Steven_O View Post
    Dare I say it?

"Roadblocks" with Bitty:

Just my experience.
    IMO for Bitty:

Pro: Portal, speed to fund and minimal stips.

Con: Higher origination fees, buy rates, lower renewal commission and submission overlap (High submission volume bitty has already so need to go through manual process to get offer)

We just closed a $70k deal with bitty. It took a little while to close but the offer was $30k higher than any other Funder. After that, we sent in 2 deals that had $100k offers from b paper lenders, and bitty beat them all.

And by far my fav part about bitty is the confirm pricing button. If it's confirmed it's literally never killed.

Not comparing it with Vader bec while they are both micro-funders, I always get completely different offers on the same files.
    Mark Perlman
    BlackTieFunding.com
    Mark@blacktiefunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 64261

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood21 View Post
    Hello,

SuperFastCap by far the best. Offers like 15-20 minutes from sub. All hard offers. Instant checkout link for the merchant and I'm done.

Don't work for funders by putting your data and deals into their portal. If they can't process it themselves and quickly then you shouldn't be working for them. Even if they did pay you 15 points on a 10k deal, your working extra hard for that dough.

Don't work for funder. Make them work for you.

Senior Member Reputation points: 22609

Quote Originally Posted by CT3 View Post
    SuperFastCap by far the best. Offers like 15-20 minutes from sub. All hard offers. Instant checkout link for the merchant and I'm done.

Don't work for funders by putting your data and deals into their portal. If they can't process it themselves and quickly then you shouldn't be working for them. Even if they did pay you 15 points on a 10k deal, your working extra hard for that dough.

Don't work for funder. Make them work for you.
    Thank, you we appreciate the feedback

SuperFastCap

- REAL instant checkout on all approvals

- Honest

- NO inside sales team

- Approvals are all hard offers unless MTD is ****

- Customer service - like no other - answer emails/texts within 10 min or less

My info is in signature if you'd like to sign up.
    Thank you,

Joseph Vaknen
    Business Development
    SuperFastCap

Direct: (646) 546-3866 (Text or Call)
    E-mail: Joe@superfastcap.com
    www.superfastcap.com

Quote Originally Posted by GTM View Post
    We just closed a $70k deal with bitty. It took a little while to close but the offer was $30k higher than any other Funder. After that, we sent in 2 deals that had $100k offers from b paper lenders, and bitty beat them all.

And by far my fav part about bitty is the confirm pricing button. If it's confirmed it's literally never killed.

Not comparing it with Vader bec while they are both micro-funders, I always get completely different offers on the same files.
    Damn Mark!! No shoutout to us?
    Thank you,

Joseph Vaknen
    Business Development
    SuperFastCap

www.superfastcap.com

Thanks Mark, always a pleasure and we appreciate your feedback. Glad I can turn that one around and we got it done.
    Charlie Siegel
    Charlie@bittyadvance.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Bitty proves that all you need is a good product, they make you enter, do not have good cm on new or renewals ,they decline after signed docs , Charlie is a complete asshole but we all work with them because at the end of the day they actually fund and approve what most will not.If superfast will approve half of what bitty does they might compete. Vader is their only really competition. Mantis will just steal from you.

Appreciate that response yet a reason I don't spend a lot of time on here due to the nonsense. Not sure who you are as I am sure I boarded you up if you fund with me I apologize for giving that chance and being an asshole for what ever reason, deeply sorry. Shoot me an email your full name and company as rickyr3712 I don't know and will look it up in the portal, give you call. I am Charlie Siegel the Director who helped develop bitty and can be reached at charlie@bittyadvance.com 954-477-7333 ext 120. No need to hide, let me know and will make it right, thanks!
    Charlie Siegel
    Charlie@bittyadvance.com

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    Bitty proves that all you need is a good product, they make you enter, do not have good cm on new or renewals ,they decline after signed docs , Charlie is a complete asshole but we all work with them because at the end of the day they actually fund and approve what most will not.If superfast will approve half of what bitty does they might compete. Vader is their only really competition. Mantis will just steal from you.
    Well, now that you're all signed up, let's rock and roll.
    Thank you,

Joseph Vaknen
    Business Development
    SuperFastCap

www.superfastcap.com