Hybrid Advance?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid Advance?

Anyone works with Hybrid Advance? They reached out to me a couple days ago, to sign up with them on LinkedIn, just want to get some info if they are legit.

Senior Member Reputation points: 65649 TheConfidentBroker's Avatar

Hi! Here are some tips you can use for signing up with a Funder* on Linkedin

Check their activity and what and who they've been commenting on like *We can fund it* to a defaults 7th position but wants your 1st position 700 credit - Also check and see who is "rooting" for who. You can find backdoor shops pretty quickly this way too.

See the "people also viewed" so you can see the ****ty* people that other people view.

Does your person have a real photo? No? A photo of the logo and their profile was just created?

Does the Company have a Business Linkedin Page? Whens the last post? Was it just created so the "CEO" Could attach themself to something so their life has meaning?

In your inquiry let's answer some questions...

1 - There is no linkedin page for Hybrid Advance even though there are multiple "employees"
    2 - One of their employees definitely doesnt look like that... if he does he should be in GQ not off Avenue U (idk if they are on Avenue U but somewhere in the depths of Brooklyn)
    3 - The Funder and CEO has a vague photo but his activity on linkedin is fun to see. You can tell a lot about a person/founder/ceo about the way the communicate with the outside world.

I am not making this comment to "slander" anyone I am just laying out the facts that industry is HORRIBLE at Linkedin and they don't make their case of being a "direct funder" great.

Also no website and its up for sale for $14,220. They most definitely have more than one Company and don't solely rely on ISO driven business.

and for all these reasons I'm out lol
    Funding is Temporary. Wu-Tang is Forever.

Senior Member Reputation points: 226125

This requires a response:
    First of all, they're Hybridadvancellc.com (not hybridadvance.com)
    Secondly, Kevin is https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevin-mayers-0ab256203/
    Thirdly, please take a look at the NY SOS and search for World Global Fund LLC and see all of their DBAs.
    THEN, take a look at the lawsuits on the NY state website and see what type of deals they're funding (1.499 over 30 days with 20% fees) and decide if they're the right people for you.
    THEN, on Daily Funder use the Search feature. If you're on your cellphone, request the Desktop site and you'll see a search feature in the upper righthand corner. (@Admin: On the mobile site, there's no search feature, that should be fixed.)

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    This requires a response:
    First of all, they're Hybridadvancellc.com (not hybridadvance.com)
    Secondly, Kevin is https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevin-mayers-0ab256203/
    Thirdly, please take a look at the NY SOS and search for World Global Fund LLC and see all of their DBAs.
    THEN, take a look at the lawsuits on the NY state website and see what type of deals they're funding (1.499 over 30 days with 20% fees) and decide if they're the right people for you.
    THEN, on Daily Funder use the Search feature. If you're on your cellphone, request the Desktop site and you'll see a search feature in the upper righthand corner. (@Admin: On the mobile site, there's no search feature, that should be fixed.)
    Couldn't have said it any better. But definitely do search for previous threads regarding that group & affiliates

Senior Member Reputation points: 11887 KINGCASH's Avatar

It's funny because "Kevin" also works Madison files (surprise!). I know this because Hybrid had asked me to reach out to Kevin (same exact phone number)
    We're literally texting as we speak and couple hours back he states he promises commission will be sent (going back months now), and then another text saying "what's up"- Funny, no?

Here's my post about Madison from the other day:

We have a merchant who's been paying like a champ
    Phenomenal credit score, great rev, no defaults- why fund there you may ask?- Auto
    The merchant insisted on moving with a "higher risk" option, although they knew they were most likely capable of better- so we proceeded
    Not a missed payment, however, we literally chased the funder to continue on with the option they put out per the agreement. We literally pleaded with the merchant to hold off on stop payment request while simultaneously asking the funder to proceed with remainder of agreed upon so the merchant (although not one issue occurred on the merchants side), there was a major lack/delay in proceeding with their initial agreement (already funded, but remaining agreed upon was to be disbursed after initial was completed)

They refuse to pay commission, have sent MTD multiple times showing clean payment history with merchant and Madison- of course they receive notifications on their end regardless.

We have a reputation to keep, I have a reputation to keep, and is just straight thievery

A few things to point out here-

We have reached out for weeks inquiring before submitting this post
    We were contemplating a new post, but figured we'd give benefit of doubt and hear from those that may have backed them in past
    "Kevin", who we're well aware is the "rep" for Madison and many others (we choose not to name other DBAs or entity's[whichever of the two it may be]), we've decided to post solely with the entity/DBA we are having current issue with.

We have a mountain of email correspondence, SMS, etc. backing the above we're pointing out if need be

Bottom line- we got screwed after delivering a very promising merchant, promises from funder/"rep" to pay commissions, and much more to the story we're opting not to disclose. Again, if need be, we have the entire chain of events, but just wanting to shed light on this particular situation

End of day, we don't harp on circumstances like this. We don't have much time to chase, but for the Out of curiosity (3 years later, yes), but would you still vouch for them?

Phenomenal credit score, great rev, no defaults- why fund there you may ask?- Auto
    The merchant insisted on moving with a "higher risk" option, although they knew they were most likely capable of better- so we proceeded
    Not a missed payment, however, we literally chased the funder to continue on with the option they put out per the agreement. We literally pleaded with the merchant to hold off on stop payment request while simultaneously asking the funder to proceed with remainder of agreed upon so the merchant (although not one issue occurred on the merchants side), there was a major lack/delay in proceeding with their initial agreement (already funded, but remaining agreed upon was to be disbursed after initial was completed)

They refuse to pay commission, have sent MTD multiple times showing clean payment history with merchant and Madison- of course they receive notifications on their end regardless.

We have a reputation to keep, I have a reputation to keep, and is just straight thievery

We were contemplating a new post, but figured we'd give benefit of doubt and hear from those that may have backed them in past
    "Kevin", who we're well aware is the "rep" for Madison and many others (we choose not to name other DBAs or entity's[whichever of the two it may be]), we've decided to post solely with the entity/DBA we are having current issue with.

We have a mountain of email correspondence, SMS, etc. backing the above we're pointing out if need be

Bottom line- we got screwed after delivering a very promising merchant, promises from funder/"rep" to pay commissions, and much more to the story we're opting not to disclose. Again, if need be, we have the entire chain of events, but just wanting to shed light on this particular situation

End of day, we don't harp on circumstances like this. We don't have much time to chase, but for the principle, and our rep that busted their ass, felt it was necessary to release

Happy funding, All

Senior Member Reputation points: 122949 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCASH View Post
    It's funny because "Kevin" also works Madison files (surprise!). I know this because Hybrid had asked me to reach out to Kevin (same exact phone number)
    We're literally texting as we speak and couple hours back he states he promises commission will be sent (going back months now), and then another text saying "what's up"- Funny, no?

Here's my post about Madison from the other day:

End of day, we don't harp on circumstances like this. We don't have much time to chase, but for the Out of curiosity (3 years later, yes), but would you still vouch for them?

End of day, we don't harp on circumstances like this. We don't have much time to chase, but for the principle, and our rep that busted their ass, felt it was necessary to release

Happy funding, All
    Madison Parker of Madison Funding Partners?
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Senior Member Reputation points: 11887 KINGCASH's Avatar

Domain is madisoncapitalfund.org

I've actually funded a few deals with them and I HIGHLY recommend going elsewhere. There are a ton of other companies out there.

I started this thread AFTER they started playing games with my commission. I just wanted to see if anyone had problems with them, before I just Blast them... They ghosted me for weeks and sent out a fake confirmation of my commission being wired out. DO NOT USE THEM! Someone reached back out last week with the nerve to tell me that one of the ISO reps stole my money and we should just both take the loss on it and it was a big misunderstanding and we should move on like nothing ever happened, and that I should continue submitting to them.

I urge you, DO NOT USE HYBRID ADVANCE!!!

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Why does anyone work with any of these companies when you have so many reputable companies that you can work with. Is funding one or two extra files worth all the headaches that come with working with all these BS companies. Find a core group of funders that you trust and stick with them. Adding funder after funder hoping that all of a sudden all of your declines turn into approvals is crazy. Put that same effort into growing the relationships with your existing core group of funders and try to get deals in that fit their boxes.
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 3325

Quote Originally Posted by Bscs View Post
    I started this thread AFTER they started playing games with my commission. I just wanted to see if anyone had problems with them, before I just Blast them... They ghosted me for weeks and sent out a fake confirmation of my commission being wired out. DO NOT USE THEM! Someone reached back out last week with the nerve to tell me that one of the ISO reps stole my money and we should just both take the loss on it and it was a big misunderstanding and we should move on like nothing ever happened, and that I should continue submitting to them.

I urge you, DO NOT USE HYBRID ADVANCE!!!

The owner's real name is Ariel llyabayev.

Real scummy

That's why you gotta work with a clean high-risk lender.

I hear all day from brokers the **** shows other lenders put them through. Idk how any of them are still in biz
    Last edited by David6ix; 03-28-2023 at 02:20 PM.

We have no opinion on Hybrid or any funder for that matter
    But we are Accepting new isos
    Email me alex@eminentfunding.com

Banned Reputation points: 10

Quote Originally Posted by bscs View Post
    anyone works with hybrid advance? They reached out to me a couple days ago, to sign up with them on linkedin, just want to get some info if they are legit.
    stay away dirty people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned Reputation points: 6026

Anyone that funded deals with us and is owed money please reach out as we pay everyone commission
    kevin@hybridadvancellc.com

and whos ariel ?

do your Research

Kevin is Ariel lololol

HYBRID ADVANCE LLC
    Company Number
    Status
    Active
    Incorporation Date
    3 June 2021 (almost 2 years ago)
    Company Type
    DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
    Jurisdiction
    New York (US)
    Registered Address
    9918 62ND DR
    REGO PARK
    NY
    United States
    Directors / Officers
    ARIEL ILYABAYEV, dos process agent
    Registry Page
    https://apps.dos.ny.gov/publicInquiry/

Banned Reputation points: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood21 View Post
    HYBRID ADVANCE LLC
    Company Number
    Status
    Active
    Incorporation Date
    3 June 2021 (almost 2 years ago)
    Company Type
    DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
    Jurisdiction
    New York (US)
    Registered Address
    9918 62ND DR
    REGO PARK
    NY
    United States
    Directors / Officers
    ARIEL ILYABAYEV, dos process agent
    Registry Page
    https://apps.dos.ny.gov/publicInquiry/
    any other entities

Banned Reputation points: 6026

got the wrong one buddy there's 2

I literally spoke to him on facebook please dont give BS

I know him personally and know hes a scummy when doesnt give out commission

Senior Member Reputation points: 226125

Quote Originally Posted by funfunder1 View Post
    There's 2 Hybrid Advances in NY? That's literally impossible.
    Unless you count the DBA for World Global Fund LLC which "Kevin" works there too according to his own LinkedIn page (I have the screenshot if he changes it.)
    Last edited by abfunders; 03-28-2023 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    There's 2 Hybrid Advances in NY? That's literally impossible.
    Unless you count the DBA for World Global Fund LLC, owned by Solomon Feig, which "Kevin" works there too according to his own LinkedIn page (I have the screenshot if he changes it.)
    They dont want bad rep Kevin Meyers is Ariel.

If you're doing reputable business you would give a real name and all.

Giving out all this fake names and people on daily funder making posting about Hybrid not giving out a commission is the worst red flag possible

Quote Originally Posted by funfunder1 View Post
    Exactly.

There is Ariel which is your legal name.

And then Kevin, your "mca name" to rip merchants and brokers off with

Senior Member Reputation points: 4936 HFS's Avatar

que drama

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

Quote Originally Posted by HFS View Post
    que drama
    Hybrid is a hybrid of some good isos saying some good **** here and there, and the Michas of the world just ripping them up alive..

It’s basically a Hybrid