Hybrid Advance?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Banned Reputation points: 6026

Owe 25k in commisions ?
    Over charge clients ?

You can pm me or email me anytime and we can get in reconciled. As all brokers get paid
    like you see in the screenshots above i had no idea abt the deal at hand because i didnt fund it...
    So how can someone just come on here and put false info here

Like many people dont understand hybrid was a DBA of WGF and point blank thats who paid out the commish back in the day
    Now everyones gonna say .... But the sos is on your name and many other things and i get it BUT IF YOU JUSTY LOOK SO SIMPLY AT THE COURTS you will see that the person who signed each lawsuit is different from the one that signs all other entites above.

i told people MANY TIMES
    Your owed money ?
    REACH TF OUT

Admin@familyfundinggroup.com

Quote Originally Posted by funfunder1 View Post
    Owe 25k in commisions ?
    Over charge clients ?

You can pm me or email me anytime and we can get in reconciled. As all brokers get paid
    like you see in the screenshots above i had no idea abt the deal at hand because i didnt fund it...

Like many people dont understand hybrid was a DBA of WGF and point blank thats who paid out the commish back in the day
    Now everyones gonna say .... But the sos is on your name and many other things and i get it BUT IF YOU JUSTY LOOK SO SIMPLY AT THE COURTS you will see that the person who signed each lawsuit is different from the one that signs all other entites above.

i told people MANY TIMES
    Your owed money ?
    REACH TF OUT

last time I was told to reach out, I reached out... I got on a call and was told to F off...
    Then a few weeks later I was asked why I stopped sending deals....
    Im owed a 5k commission.

Banned Reputation points: 6026

Quote Originally Posted by Bscs View Post
    last time I was told to reach out, I reached out... I got on a call and was told to F off...
    Im owed a 5k commission.

That's why i left and opened my own shop: No one can say i owe them comish bc I'm not a thief, I pay people
    lmk if you have a deal to fund

Senior Member Reputation points: 39309

Quote Originally Posted by Bscs View Post
    Im owed a 5k commission.
    They're still world global. If you want to know what places they go to, eat, buy cigs, pictures, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonefund View Post
    They're still world global. If you want to know what places they go to, eat, buy cigs, pictures, let me know.
    Ye... I know that they still are...

I guess they just like stealing from other ppl. they told me all sorts of stories how my iso rep took the commish etc... Besides the other 4 stories I got, including FAKE wire transfers...

For the people that worked there, especially ariel, Hashem Lo Shocheach....

Quote Originally Posted by funfunder1 View Post
    Owe 25k in commisions ?
    Over charge clients ?

i told people MANY TIMES
    Your owed money ?
    REACH TF OUT

I reached out multiple times with proof and everything and was told to pound sand and a whole bunch of other lies. You’re scum. I accept it’s my fault for trusting you. Fool me once shame on you fool me twice…..