Hybrid Advance? - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Correct, we had the same issue too. They send an email that commissions will be sent and funny, besides playing on their ping-pong table in their office. They say that commissions have been and sent where we never have received a penny. Stay away, we learned the hard way on this one.

Anyone working with Pinnacle Advance? They reach out to sign up just want to see if anyone is currently working with them

I work with them, good people.
    Mark Perlman
    BlackTieFunding.com
    Mark@blacktiefunding.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Capital View Post
    Anyone working with Pinnacle Advance? They reach out to sign up just want to see if anyone is currently working with them
    Pinnacle is the very best for 2 positions and up
    Super fast can fund a few hours after submissin
    Great term and prepay discount

Quote Originally Posted by funfunder1 View Post
    Anyone that funded deals with us and is owed money please reach out as we pay everyone commission
    kevin@hybridadvancellc.com

and whos ariel ?

do your Research
    Trying to reach out to you, and your company for the last 3 months... Stick up to your word, pay me my commission.

You Keep ignoring my emails, texts, and calls.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Capital View Post

Everyday funding spinnoff Benny Areah part 2 RUNNNNNNNN
    Last edited by VEG; 05-01-2023 at 08:36 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 226125

Pinnacle in Baltimore had nothing to do with the fake Pinnacle contracts I saw floating around last year with the term loan baloney. Pinnacle in Baltimore are real funders and they work very hard and are honest.

Quote Originally Posted by VEG View Post
    Everyday funding spinnoff Benny Areah part 2 RUNNNNNNNN
    must a be different pinnacle. Like Micah said, they are a good clean funder.
    Mark Perlman
    BlackTieFunding.com
    Mark@blacktiefunding.com

Member Reputation points: 343

ariel ilyabayev is now using bluerock capital group to rip off merchants with fake LOCs. Please advise your clients to file with the ftc and attorney generals. We have advised ours

Exclamation

Hey guys. I have a small shop called Instantly Capital. Long story short, we're owed $2,000 in commissions which Hybrid acknowledges but just won't pay us.

(RECEIPTS ATTACHED BELOW)

So look, I know it's my fault for trusting these guys without knowing who they are. I'm just posting because I don't want other ISOs to get robbed the same way I did. We assumed that if we gave them good deal flow they would value our relationship more than a couple thousand. But we were wrong.

I would hope that any ISOs that send deals to Hybrid stop working with them, unless they have some kind of crazy leverage where they know for a fact Hybrid would never try to pull something like this. Clearly money over the long term is not enough of an incentive.

We've worked with Matthew Roberts (matthew@hybridadvancellc.com) from Hybrid Advance LLC since 01/12/2023.

On 08/10/2023, we funded two deals with them:

1. $10k, 30 days, 10 points = $1k commission
    2. $20k flex, 60 days, 5 points = $1k commission

Both deals have been completed to term. The first one bounced 3 times in a row, but caught up to be in good standing. The Schedule A in Hybrid's ISO agreement says:

"If the Merchant bounces more than 4 payments within the first 30 days, or more than 2 payments in a row, the deal will be considered a Default, unless the Merchant agrees to 'catch up' with the payments and the deal continues to be in good standing."

Matthew even said he was sending the commission, but we never received any commission emails or payouts.

I found a number for one of the other guys there, and he said "Hybrid never funded it. Check the merchants banks."

The second deal was a flex with 2 clips, both of which the merchant confirmed on text that he received. But we never got paid on that either.

I've spoken to Matthew at least 3 times on the phone. Every time he promised to send the money. And yet it never came.

On text he's not even embarrassed to to admit that he never sent the payment, dangling it like a carrot and still ignoring my messages.

Look at the attachments below for proof.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by elberoncapital; 12-10-2023 at 09:28 PM.

Yeah. They owe us about $25k in commission and haven’t paid. We also have email confirmation of them saying they owe us but then say that hybrid closed down in January of 2023 and haven’t been taking on any deals. Ilya, Hybrid, BlueRock Forever funding, family funding are scum and all brokers should stay faaaarrrrr away from them. It’s our fault for signing up with them and sending deals their way but what can you do.

They also over debit merchants, promise to payback any over debits and then block the merchants number. Crazy what they do but they’re just thieves and crooks and we learned the hard way.

Banned Reputation points: 6026

Owe 25k in commisions ?
    Over charge clients ?

You can pm me or email me anytime and we can get in reconciled. As all brokers get paid
    like you see in the screenshots above i had no idea abt the deal at hand because i didnt fund it...
    So how can someone just come on here and put false info here

Like many people dont understand hybrid was a DBA of WGF and point blank thats who paid out the commish back in the day
    Now everyones gonna say .... But the sos is on your name and many other things and i get it BUT IF YOU JUSTY LOOK SO SIMPLY AT THE COURTS you will see that the person who signed each lawsuit is different from the one that signs all other entites above.

i told people MANY TIMES
    Your owed money ?
    REACH TF OUT

Admin@familyfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 35668

Quote Originally Posted by Inquisitive View Post
    They also over debit merchants, promise to payback any over debits and then block the merchants number. Crazy what they do but they’re just thieves and crooks and we learned the hard way.
    If you want pictures of their team, and actual names, let me know. They're 20-25 year olds who live through screwing people over.

Owe 25k in commisions ?
    Over charge clients ?

You can pm me or email me anytime and we can get in reconciled. As all brokers get paid
    like you see in the screenshots above i had no idea abt the deal at hand because i didnt fund it...

Like many people dont understand hybrid was a DBA of WGF and point blank thats who paid out the commish back in the day
    Now everyones gonna say .... But the sos is on your name and many other things and i get it BUT IF YOU JUSTY LOOK SO SIMPLY AT THE COURTS you will see that the person who signed each lawsuit is different from the one that signs all other entites above.

i told people MANY TIMES
    Your owed money ?
    REACH TF OUT

last time I was told to reach out, I reached out... I got on a call and was told to F off...
    Then a few weeks later I was asked why I stopped sending deals....
    Im owed a 5k commission.

Quote Originally Posted by Bscs View Post
    last time I was told to reach out, I reached out... I got on a call and was told to F off...
    Im owed a 5k commission.

That's why i left and opened my own shop: No one can say i owe them comish bc I'm not a thief, I pay people
    lmk if you have a deal to fund

Senior Member Reputation points: 16767 fundinggrasshopper's Avatar

cant get over this guy pulling out the hard receipts over 2k commish Lmao

Senior Member Reputation points: 3942

Quote Originally Posted by fundinggrasshopper View Post
    cant get over this guy pulling out the hard receipts over 2k commish Lmao
    I don't care if its $500. If you do your job and the lenders funds it, you should get paid.

100% and the guy above is a guy that backdoored him and its not right
    check out the thread that gives all his info out ****s badddddd

Senior Member Reputation points: 16767 fundinggrasshopper's Avatar

i just thought it was funny, being that this funder is well-known for this kind of practices, many people in this thread saying they are owed huge amounts, and this guy breaks out the whole case file over unpaid commissions for 2 default "flex" deals lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 35668

Quote Originally Posted by Bscs View Post
    Im owed a 5k commission.
    They're still world global. If you want to know what places they go to, eat, buy cigs, pictures, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonefund View Post
    They're still world global. If you want to know what places they go to, eat, buy cigs, pictures, let me know.
    Ye... I know that they still are...

I guess they just like stealing from other ppl. they told me all sorts of stories how my iso rep took the commish etc... Besides the other 4 stories I got, including FAKE wire transfers...

For the people that worked there, especially ariel, Hashem Lo Shocheach....

Owe 25k in commisions ?
    Over charge clients ?

i told people MANY TIMES
    Your owed money ?
    REACH TF OUT

I reached out multiple times with proof and everything and was told to pound sand and a whole bunch of other lies. You’re scum. I accept it’s my fault for trusting you. Fool me once shame on you fool me twice…..