Submissions, Leads, were out of business sadly
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Submissions, Leads, were out of business sadly

Good Morning everyone,

we are closing down our business due to poor underwriting, and not profiting quickly. our investors left. We have a great book of business. We have 5,600 submissions full package, 3,000 web leads, 500 defaults, 300 reverse inquiries, 900 Term loan submissions, 500 LOC Submissions, and 2,000 Equipment financing submissions.

If anyone is interested in purchasing them, email info@thywillthyglory.finance

Senior Member Reputation points: 44171

Quote Originally Posted by thy will thy glory inc View Post
    Good Morning everyone,

we are closing down our business due to poor underwriting, and not profiting quickly. our investors left. We have a great book of business. We have 5,600 submissions full package, 3,000 web leads, 500 defaults, 300 reverse inquiries, 900 Term loan submissions, 500 LOC Submissions, and 2,000 Equipment financing submissions.

If anyone is interested in purchasing them, email info@thywillthyglory.finance
    Do not buy anything related to this guy or anything related to this company. They are a scam! He promised to send me data/packages and never came through

Senior Member Reputation points: 22201

Recently when schmoozing with ISO's.. I asked who they use for leads....Sounds like Meridian and Landfall Data is the common names that float to the top...(I do tell New Starting ISO's before buying leads..even from top providers to Beta-test on free leads.. ) to pick a quiet state and take auto-repair as an example... and leave as many voice-mails at night ...Leave your name and # -- nothing else) next day youll get calls from many of the owners (themselves) once on phone introduce yourself & tattoo his head that you can get him financing when in need (do not turn it into a sale----If he needs money he will sell-you...Keep up 30 calls a night...don't give up for a month....Remember the merchants who call you back are most likely NOT talking to other brokers (CHING CHING)...
    Last edited by MCA-VET; 02-23-2023 at 04:14 PM.
    Marcus Clapman
    Capybara Capital
    marcus@capybarausa.com
    www.capybarausa.com
    646-708-5986 (Text Friendly!)

Senior Member Reputation points: 13183

Quote Originally Posted by Mynameisbob View Post
    Do not buy anything related to this guy or anything related to this company. They are a scam! He promised to send me data/packages and never came through
    I've had the opposite reaction. I've bought from him twice this week and he came through within minutes for them. And no this isn't me advertising him

Senior Member Reputation points: 22609

Quote Originally Posted by MCA-VET View Post
    Recently when schmoozing with ISO's.. I asked who they use for leads....Sounds like Meridian and Landfall Data is the common names that float to the top...(I do tell New Starting ISO's before buying leads..even from top providers to Beta-test on free leads.. ) to pick a quiet state and take auto-repair as an example... and leave as many voice-mails at night ...Leave your name and # -- nothing else) next day youll get calls from many of the owners (themselves) once on phone introduce yourself & tattoo his head that you can get him financing when in need (do not turn it into a sale----If he needs money he will sell-you...Keep up 30 calls a night...don't give up for a month....Remember the merchants who call you back are most likely NOT talking to other brokers (CHING CHING)...
    100% - and after you submit to Capybara, make sure to send it to us as well.
    Thank you,

Joseph Vaknen
    Business Development
    SuperFastCap

Direct: (646) 546-3866 (Text or Call)
    E-mail: Joe@superfastcap.com
    www.superfastcap.com

Quote Originally Posted by goldenhippo80 View Post
    I've had the opposite reaction. I've bought from him twice this week and he came through within minutes for them. And no this isn't me advertising him
    You're probable working with him. I sent him money and he did not deliver anything at all. Now my number is blocked... I have nothing to gain by bashing this guy. I've been on this board for years. When some one is legit and does good business i post it. When someone does bad business I post it.

Senior Member Reputation points: 13183

Quote Originally Posted by Mynameisbob View Post
    You're probable working with him. I sent him money and he did not deliver anything at all. Now my number is blocked... I have nothing to gain by bashing this guy. I've been on this board for years. When some one is legit and does good business i post it. When someone does bad business I post it.
    I am not working with him... I've also been on this forum for years. I'm sorry that happened to you but he sent me the leads no problem, I can show them to you if you'd like. Just pm me. I'm an ISO shop in Brooklyn and have no affiliation with this guy. You can also look at my posts and see that I post people I've done good and bad business with.

Well i hope he does right, and I will edit the post.