Quote Originally Posted by alexd12345 View Post
Nah. Definitely slowed down. Yes there may be more applications coming through due to banks tightening uo but I am seeing a huge increase in delines and most of my funders tightening up. Rapid was approving everything prior to January and since then havent even seen one approval, even on qualified renewals. Wouldnt be suprised to find out they stopped funding altogether. IOU , CAN and a good portion of my A paper funders have a similar decline rate. Bottom line is the defaults rates are insane accross the board. Whoever hasnt slowed down yet will do so shortly. good news is We got through covid, well get through this god willing
If you are looking for more A paper funders especially one like us that work like a line of credit on renewals as well as other types of paper feel free to reach out to me. We did tighten our guidelines a little especially for trucking but for the most part our guidelines always stay around the same with some tweaks to them based on what is going on in the world.

Scott Platto
scott@tmrnow.com
tmrnow.com
212-220-9872